Best Transformer Available

Shino
    By Shino,

Well, I was wondering who you guys thought was the best out of these transformers.

Vote and be sure to comment. :tfgrin

Edit: I forgot to list Energon Scorponok for the choices so pretend hes up there and comment on him too if hes your favorite.

Landmine and Scorponok

HitandRum
    By HitandRum,

Is it just me or does anybody else think Landmine and Scorponok is the same guy.

Landmine in his powerlinx mode look too similar to Scorponok for them to be different.

r_landmine_1620.jpg

omnicons and minicoms

x_freak
    By x_freak,

Just wondering, wot is the difference between minicons and omnicoms?

Superlink Episode 8 Preview

Silverbolt
    By Silverbolt,

TV Tokyo has posted the preview for this week's Superlink episode, titled "Assassin". You can see the preview here, and read the translated version below:

Story 08: Mysterious Assassin Nightscream

By the spark which was floating inside Unicron, Nightscream is brought to life when Alpha Q irradiates the energon. Since there is a very little amount of energon, materialization is not possible. In order to complete his body along with reproducing Unicron, Nightscream was ordered by Alpha Q to plunder the energon from Grand Convoy. Convoy is taken by surprise. Convoy is attacked by an enemy form that cannot be seen.......

Scenario: Bucket valley ?/picture continuity: Kawagoe ?/production: Yutaka Sato/drawing supervision: Takasina possession Katsura/the fine arts supervision: Sakamoto trust person

dreamwave preview covers

x_freak
    By x_freak,

I dont know if anyone saw them on TFormers.com,

but they've got three cover preview things

http://www.TFormers.com/ig.php?mode=album&album=2536&start=0

Now the first one is beast wars, which really excites me, as I thought the beast wars show was fantastic, and had some superb ideas, just a shame bout beast machines :tfhuh

The second is Car Robots, which the show was a real disappointment, bad voice talent, very japanese in the way they nominated there weapons, then shot, and just lacked decent scripting.....the comic might save it though so u never knw,

I can't figure out what the third is...headmasters perhaps? doubtful though....if anyone has any ideas let us know!

PS. IM new on here....so kinda also sayin HI!

When is Hasbros event.

Corvis Prime
    By Corvis Prime,

When will hasbro have their big reveal event. And what do you think we will see.

Heres what I think.

Energon-

All the recent stuff

Small Prime

Kicker

Alpha Trion(hope they will come into play)

Primus

Full Report from Wonder Festival Winter 2004!

itcamefromjapan
    By itcamefromjapan,

I'm back with another balls-to-the-wall in-depth news report! This time it's Wonder Festival Winter 2004 and the Tokyo Toy Show, one good and one bad, at the same venue on the same day! Coincidence? I think not! The Tokyo Toy Show was way too lame to exist on it's own, so it was mooching off of WonFes. Anyhoo, check out this link to see lots of pics of both and all the Japanese toy goodness!

Wonder Festival 2004 @ Itcamefromjapan.com!

PS--For those of you who didn't see my photo shoot in the Japanese Toys "R" Us, check that out while you're there too!

post-27-1077557643.jpg

Alternators Sideswipe

TMan978
    By TMan978,

Hello Alternators Sideswipe finally made it to Baltimore, MD.

Anyway, I'm not sure if anyone wrote about this but my Sideswipe's lower back helmet is red instead of all black. What I want to know is, are all of them like that or is mine special? When I really look at him it bothers me slightly. It's like I recieved an unfinished product. I have to say I am really super satisfied with this toy. Way more than I thought I would be after listening to all the complaints. I still want to know if there is some safe way to color the red black without making his helmet look worse?

close up pic of Shockblast

CRIS
    By CRIS,
    shockblast.jpg

Transformers DVD/VCD

SureShot
    By SureShot,

OK, I've seen on ebay and other places where someone is selling The armada, seasons 1,2,3,4 and the movie on DVDs or VCD that "play in most DVD players".

Isn't this illegal? Aren't these copies of the actual thing? I'm guessing that Armada was taped off of TV... but the seasons are from the DVDs I'm sure.

Has anyone bought one of these "sets" and been happy with it? OR has anyone been burned? and what are your thoughts on this.

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE