energon catalog #4?

Rapid Run
    By Rapid Run,

My brother purchased an energon galvatron and when he opened the box, it came with the 4th catalog. The comic drawings are different than the old ones and the product catalog includes all three combiners, quintenson, six shot, and wing saber! It also included alts. it showed windcharger to shockwave, it also had the latest deluxe universe figs in there. I was impressed on how the little booklet looked, it's way better than the last three.

sorry if this is old news. :redface

New Toys "R" Us SKN Numbers

Frapp
    By Frapp,

Putzing around the computer at work today, I typed in Cybertron and actually found the new SKN numbers for the different size figs. All Prices are USD.

162725 - Supreme - $49.99

162733 - Leader    - $39.99

162741 - Ultra    - $29.99

162749 - Deluxe    - $9.99

162776 - Scout      - $6.99

Sorry if this is old news.

Enjoy and happy hunting.

Windcharger/Decepticharge's head for sale!

TMan978
    By TMan978,

This is the first I've heard of this. It's pretty cool and I know it's something all kitbashers and disgruntled Decepticharge haters want. Hell I want one and a Red Mustang body. They are being sold here http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ssPageName=WDVW

he has several like the gun barrel attachment.

post-2161-1117296772.jpg

My kicker died today...RIP

SGC Gaiares
    By SGC Gaiares,

Screw it.  Dam hasbro for using so low quality producing Kicker. I found out this morning that mine was split in 2 halves.  The rubber band that ties the legs to the body either broke or got loseand I'm not going to buy another set to recover kicker.Guess I'll have a personal funeral or a looooong surgery for kicker.

sentinal maximus and other

Jaguaratron
    By Jaguaratron,

What toys wouldn't you get

X-Bob58
    By X-Bob58,

I don't think I would get much pretenders, I would probably ony get the ones featured in Masterforce, and Victory.

YTV to air Cybertron in July

Nexus Prime
    By Nexus Prime,

I just received an email from YTV.  They mention that the last episodes of Energon are not currently scheduled to re-air anytime soon, but they told me that Cybertron would air some time in July.    :clap

Forgive my ignorance if this has already been posted.    :roll

BT-10 Grimlock Standing issue

NegativeCreep
    By NegativeCreep,

Hey all,

I finally opened up BT-10 Grimlock and I transformed him into robot mode and the legs are floppin around looser than a freaking trick whore.

I don't get it.

Is there any trick to making them tighter?

Thanks guys!

l8rs,

J

Beast wars back on UK tv

Blitz
    By Blitz,

OMG its back on

channel 5 about 11 AM on sat

that means the UK is showing Armada on Sky1, Energon on Toonami, RiD on fox kids and  now beast wars again yay

Help with tearing Unicron apart needed!

Khaiern
    By Khaiern,

Hi everybody  :wave ,

Just wish to give my Armada Unicron a new look and to start with I would want to take off the spheres on both legs. So anybody has any idea how can I achieve that? Thanks in advance!

(Btw this is only my first trial, so I'm a totally idiot  :redface on this hence I wish that someone can guide me on this. )

Regards

Khaiern

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE