1985 G1 Metal Menasor complete NOT A REISSUE

Snowman81
    By Snowman81,

If you got the money this set would be great...u got to move fast, its almost gone!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...6&category=4696

custom 20th prime stacks

joyboy
    By joyboy,

I ve been thinkin about this for a long time . finally i got the balls to do it . heres what i did .

1. i found two cheap click pens with shiny chromed metal ink tubes inside, the tubes were the same diameter of the clear plastic bic plastic tubes . you know the ones we used in school back in the day. the ink tube is the part your after . chuck out the rest of the pen as that it will be useless after .

2. measured them to height like the back of the 20th box displays.

3. then i cut the top of the tubes off at the part that has no ink in it . leavin the nice machined ends on the one side .

4. filed the fresh cut ends to remove burrs.

5. then i took a small drill bit (same size as the ink tubes)and by hand carefully twisted the bit in the small hole in the stack . to enlarge it ever so slightly not much was needed . I STRESS THE WORDS CAREFULLY it is just plastic .

6. then i pressed the tubes into the freshly hand drilled holes, it was a perfect fit

They look just like a takara masterpiece stack . with the same shiny chromed look as the rest of the stack . only now the tips are steel . Dont worry guys it looks really good i wouldnt have done it if it had not . like i said ive been thinkin about this for weeks and plannin it out . i dont have a digital camera but ill try to put some pics up as soon as i can .

EXCLUSIVE! MAZDA RX-8 ALTERNATOR NAME REVEALED!

zuke
    By zuke,

My home site got an email back from Hasbro.

:thumb Sorry its not Jazz. :tdown

click my sig and find out. (its on the home page). :clap

New Alternators Listed

Shadow2063
    By Shadow2063,

walmart now has Hound, Silverstreak, & Tracks listed on their website out of stock at this time.

Buying TF's in Canada

Brawl
    By Brawl,

K, right now I have only one store in my province where I can get TF's, and believe me, they don't have too much. Are there any online sites out there where you can buy TF's that is kept up to date?

Also, for anyone who buys from the US, how much is that and what is it like? (As in, shipping, price, insurance, etc)

Is MPP worth the money or not?

optimus_prime971
    By optimus_prime971,

I believe they are BOTH worth the money, but that's just me! :tflaugh

Anything to do with MPP/ 20th Anniv. Prime

optimus_prime971
    By optimus_prime971,

I just recieved a 20th anniv. Prime, and I really enjoy it. Just one thing, I want to know how other people think about him. I personally think he's just AMAZING! :tflaugh

If you mention any problems, please put a (1) in front of it. :tflaugh

If you mention any details, please put a (2) in front of it. :tflaugh

If you want to spread how you feel about it, please put a (3) in front of it. :tflaugh

If you just want to do anything else, including communication to other users, please put a (4) in front of it. :tflaugh

(NOTE: YOU DO NOT NEED TO DO THAT, BUT IT WILL HELP ME SORT IT ALL OUT.) :tfhuh

This fourm is for general discussion of MPP, not a specific detail. :tflaugh

MP-Convoy vs. 20th Anni Prime

Speedwreck
    By Speedwreck,

Hi! I'm new here.

I haven't bought a MP/20Anni Convoy/Prime yet, and I'm curious - if price is no object, which should I get? What're the pros and cons of each? How does the quality control stack up?

Obviously there's the battle-damaged/non, short/long stacks, and the cardboard trailor - but what else? I hear MP-Convoy has some joint frailty issues, does 20th Anni Prime have the same problems? Talk to me!

Does Energon OP have elbow and knee joints?

Shino
    By Shino,

Well? Does he?

1st Time Custom Tips?

Shino
    By Shino,

I want know if you guys have any tips for someone who is going to do a repaint of a figure for the first time. And yes that person is me.

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE