Micromaster Constructicons

The_Omega_Supreme
    By The_Omega_Supreme,

Anyone out there found any Micromaster Constructicons in Houston? I'm missing 2 (Bonecrusher and Buckethead) and fell in love after I saw them in a KB Toys in the Woodlands. Now there aren't many KB left, and they seem to be going the way of Childrens Palace (remember those?), so any suggestions where I can get these 2 to make Devestator?

Also, is it just me or are there still Congo action figures in your KB too? WTF! That movie came out 10 years ago! How are these things still occupying shelf space?

KB Toys-where toys go to die!  :eek

Mark

will he ever draw a transformer?

Domo arigato Domestoboto
    By Domo arigato Domestoboto,

enjoy.

forlorn4.jpg

:thumb

Kill Beamer Vol. 1

King Starscream
    By King Starscream,

I asked Beamer if I could draw his character and he gave me his approval. I couldn't help but use a Kill Bill pose especially since he's got that sword.

post-3226-1119317994.jpg

Just got Alt. Shocblast

OMEGAPRIME1983
    By OMEGAPRIME1983,

AS the title says, I just picked up Alt. Shockblast. Interesting thing about it is that his plate says SHCKWAV, and his in structions have Meister in the transformation instead of him, lol. I wonder if the Takara Version is that same way with the instructions.

Hasbro website update!

Nevermore
    By Nevermore,

Well, just the "browse products" section, but still...

Cybertron Megatron

Cybertron Optimus Prime

Cybertron Starscream

Thanks to Transfandom for the news!

Going to Germany

The_Omega_Supreme
    By The_Omega_Supreme,

My brother is going to Germany in a couple of weeks and he asked if there is anything he could get me. Does anybody know of any Transformers (new and old) that were issued there that we can't get here in the USA?  :usa

Canadian Beast Wars release variant

Tripredacus
    By Tripredacus,

I am updating my TF toy list and came across a listing problem with the Canadian Beast Wars releases. The problem is because the date on the toys are incorrect. For example with going by the packaging dates, it shows the regular Beast Wars toys coming out the same year as the Transmetals.

So here is the best I can figure out regarding the releases. Tell me if there is something I am missing.

NOTE: Canadian Beast Wars packaging are also known as the tri-logo variants.

1998: Transmetals: Megatron, Rattrap, Tarantulus, Waspinator, Cheetor, Airazor, Terrorsaur

1999: TM2 Cybershark

does this sound correct? The toys listed above for 1998 have 1997 listed on the box, and the Cybershark has 1998 on the box.

Are there any other known tri-logo items besides what I have listed here?

Too sexy for this gestalt

King Starscream
    By King Starscream,

A commission work with Tracks going up against Menasor. Took me forever to do the face since I wanted Tracks to look like . . . . well . . . Tracks. Not Tracks on a mad powertrip. It was supposed to be done in a similar vein to Don Figuerora's cover for TF G1 #2.

post-3226-1119301684.jpg

Lineup for next Cybertron wave assortments confirm

Nevermore
    By Nevermore,

So far, we only knew the lineup for wave 3 of the Cybertron Scouts: Armorhide, Undermine (Dino Shout) and Brakedown (Autolander).

Now Transfiguretoys have put up preorder listings for other price classes too:

Deluxes:

http://www.transfiguretoys.com//index.php?...d33a9a8651864f2

Wave 3 are Snarl (Fang Wolf) and Sideways (Noise Maze).

Ultras:

http://www.transfiguretoys.com//index.php?...d33a9a8651864f2

Wave 2 appears to be indeed Scorponok, thereby confirming the Action-HQ listing.

Credits to SydneyY of the 2005 boards for originally pointing out the Transfiguretoys preorders:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showpost1044482-p42.html

CN stopped showing Energon officially?

SGC Gaiares
    By SGC Gaiares,

I turned on the TV at 6 early, CN was showing duelmasters, and there was no mention of Energon later in the schedule. Is Energon officially over? Armada' ending was shown at least twice.  It's a shame Energon went away so silently, a good show ruined by dubbing and bad scheduling.  Hasbro should have known better.  :tdown

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE