MEGALO CONVOY and more Galaxy Force toys on EBAY!

Confess your transformers related sins

SMITHSQUARED
    By SMITHSQUARED,

here are mine...

:tdown I bought 4 alt smokescreams when they were new because they were mispriced at 9.99, sold 3 on ebay at the average price of 35 bucks

:tdown I returned a 14.99 target unicron for a fullprice energon unicron at walmart

:tdown I really really like BM rattrap

I will now go do 30 hail mary's and be forgiven

GF Convoy can hold MP Prime's riffle.

Aquarion
    By Aquarion,

it's a decent fit but a bit loose.

Most overrated energon figure

SGC Gaiares
    By SGC Gaiares,

Now that i've heard about some of those underrated figures, which Energon figure is way too overrated? 

RiD Omega Prime's weapons

Commander esrz22
    By Commander esrz22,

So, I found that the gun and sword of a odd robot toy of mine fit perfectly in Omega's hands. thus:

post-5689-1119535913.jpg

post-5689-1119535945.jpg

post-5689-1119536076.jpg

post-5689-1119536118.jpg

Does anyone know a release schedule

bluestreak1701
    By bluestreak1701,

Hi guys,

I was just wondering if anyone out there knows of which alternators are planned to come to the UK. I remember reading a post a while back where someone (Nevermore I believe) mentioned a few that were rumoured. Will we be getting anything like swerve or decepticharge?? Thanks.

Alt Battle Ravage and Wheeljack out in Italy?!?

Nevermore
    By Nevermore,

At ToyFair Europe back in January, Hasbro stated that the next Alternators to be released in the UK/Europe would be Windcharger (who was already out in the UK at that time), Swindle (who since got released in numerous European countries, including the UK), Battle Ravage, Wheeljack and Prowl (who recently has been confirmed to be cancelled for the UK).

Now, Shima of the Transformersitalia group reports he found BOTH Ravage AND Wheeljack in several stores in the city of Pisa, Tuscany, Italy.

Just for completeness' sake - so far it seems Italy skipped on Swindle... but they got Meister in turn, who so far has not been released in any other European country. :wtf

Thanks to Franco Villa from the Trans-Europe Express Group for the news!

Here's a link.

http://www.autorobot.it/index.php?ind=news..._single&ide=187

GF Convoy Knock Off

Jaguaratron
    By Jaguaratron,

http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m15292526

Saw this on TFW2005 and loved it, I would put it in seen on ebay but it wasnt so will leave it here till it gets moved ;)

It seems that the Knock-off-ers throw anything to do with TFs at this one, we ahve Transformers Armada and Robot Masters on the packaging ;) It looks like the full size GF convoy so that has to be on huge piece of card and one strong plastic bubble holding it all in

GFconvoyKO.jpg

Has anyone (but Remy) found one of these yet?

Heh funny think even the KO has the correct transformation method unlike the Hasbro Cybertron version :lol

Masterforce 32

Victorysabre
    By Victorysabre,

Another TF fansub release

www.tvnihon.com

US-wide Cybertron distribution has started

Nevermore
    By Nevermore,

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE