A good investment?

The REAL Generation Zero
    By The REAL Generation Zero,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=5983112507

Looks like a near complete Abominus, Blurr, Sludge, Slugfest Overkill, a boat load of instruction booklets... and some loose Dino-Riders weapons. :wtf So overall, was it a good investment for resale, or did I pwn myself by spending $89 on this lot?  My bet is that I can keep the Abominus and Overkill, and sell off the rest of the bots and the extra parts for a profit... am I right?  Anyone wanna buy a Blurr, Sludge, or Slugfest?  :tflaugh

Transfomer Club preorder sheet

Ccgp
    By Ccgp,

My master collector arrived today and they preorder sheet had a jeep wrangler redeco on it along with Swerve and Decepticharge.  I don't know what to think about it. It could be Brawn, even Trailbreaker, or just totally false.

if devastator was real...

HailGalvatron
    By HailGalvatron,

After seeing the render of palisades devastator statue, it inspired me to do something. I went down to the local market street bridge , snapped some pics, came home and tweaked the devastator render to all hell to get this ... would love to see this site driving down the road!

realdevastator.jpg

transforming breakfast

Rapid Run
    By Rapid Run,

I don't know if this has been shown but here it is:

http://www.dcmax.co.uk/bacon/

Busts and Statues by Hard Hero....NOT palasides

Megatronwp38
    By Megatronwp38,

Anyone know if there will be anymore hard hero busts/statues? Dosnt seem like it....I loved them ashame they stopped.

Stoned Seeker's Auction Thread

Cobra Island Arms Dealer
    By Cobra Island Arms Dealer,

Hi all  :wave

I unfortunately have to part with some items, and have placed them for auction. You can take a look at what I have here:

My Auctions

Among the items are a set of 6 MOC Universe Spy Changers & a brand new, hot off the shelf G.I.Joe Moray Hydrofoil! I'll be listing more things over the next two weeks. Thanks for looking & happy bidding!  :thumb  :beer  :yay  :tfdance

May be a stupid question...

RUMBLEBEE
    By RUMBLEBEE,

Was just thinking about SWERVE.  Found him in a TARGET in South Fl in Fourt Lauderdale and was the only one on the shelf so, I hot him to see what he was like.  Now, I was wondering if he was going to be an ALT exclusive figure sort of like BT yellow TRACKS and BT SMOKESCREEN GT being BT only or is he going to show up sometime in BT as well.

Is there any ALT that is or will be exclusively made for the ALTENATORS line?

Thought ALT blue TRACKS would be but just a few months later he was in the BT lineup.

Any ideas?  Political statements?  :tftongue

Huge Update to Cosmic Rust's Binaltech Section!

Powered Convoy
    By Powered Convoy,

http://www.cosmicrust.com/

Updated with Binaltech Lambor/Side Swipe, Hound, Meister (Velocity Red Mica), Meister (White Water Pearl), Grimlock, and Laserwave/Shockblast. Also the Binaltech Dead End Gallery is updated with additional pictures featuring comparisons with the Alternator version.

Also, look for the rest of the Binaltech and Alternator figures to sections to be uploaded in the coming days.

There are also detailed descriptions of the differences between the Alternators and Binaltech.

Let me know what you guys think of my galleries.  :)

Randy

Edit:  Updated with Smokescreen and Smokescreen GT galleries!!

Edit #2:  Updated with Streak gallery!!

post-2309-1119915403.jpg

Alternator Groove (kinda)

warewullf
    By warewullf,

So I'm in Pound Stretcher today and I find a cheap Transforming toy. It's a die-cast police bike that transforms into a less-than-stellar-looking robot. (You may have seen another version of this toy around. I'd never seen the police bike version before).

So, anyway, I switch the upper arms over (because it was assembled wrong) and slap on a couple of Autobot symbols and lo and behold, Alternator (ish) Protectobot Groove is born!

(Sorry for the pics but it's really hard to get a good photo of the bot mode. His head is in a funny place and he can't actually see over the front part of the bike!)

post-2576-1119901350.jpg

post-2576-1119901375.jpg

post-2576-1119901386.jpg

No more statues from Palisades?

Nevermore
    By Nevermore,

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE