Need thoughts about a TF fighting game

Devil Mazinkaiser
    By Devil Mazinkaiser,

Okay guys...

I was just playing Gundam / Battle Assault 3 for PS2 - a really awesome mech fighting game - and an idea came to me for a really cool TF game, since most of them tend to suck.  :redface

Why not have a TF fighting game, the style of Gundam / BA3, with characters from G1 / BW / BM / RID / Armada / Energon / Cybertron battling it out.

All characters would have standard moves; kicks / punches / throws... and there would be a button combo used for an Energon - melee weapon. (G1 Megatron ball and chain, etc...) And of course, each one would have an ultimate attack. (G1 Shrapnel - lightning attack... G1 Constructicon Hook forms Devastator and smashes the opponent, G1 Galvatron Transforms into a cannon and blasts the opponent...) I know that I am focusing on G1... but you get the idea.

I think that if it was executed the right way, it could be a hit. (And a good cross-seller, because it spans accross all of the series and appeals to a variety of fans)

What do you all think?

-Joe

Tranformers G1 Reissue Question?

ALISTAIRE_562
    By ALISTAIRE_562,

What are your thoughts? Does anyone know if Takara or Hasbro will be reissue-ing all the G1's? More importantly, will they ever reissue Sunstreaker, Mirage, Wheeljack, and all the Dinobots?

Cybertron Megs: Vehicle mode

Smookimus
    By Smookimus,

I finally broke down and boutht Cybertron Megs, and in the tf to car mode, the ches area will not lock onto the back area, which poses a problem in jet mode (though I probably wont ever change it into that mode again) Is this similiar to anyone elses?

rdarkstream's Collection

rdarkstream
    By rdarkstream,

Its an ever growing thing.

Now with a great job i plan to expand my army further.

I need to take better pics when i get more shelves. A lot are still in bins.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v287/xrdarkstreamx/

2 Alternators ideas

spiker
    By spiker,

:tfsad  Hi i am new here. i am looking for someone who can create a custom for me.  Using 2 Alt. Grimlocks create an Alt. Runamuck and Alt. Runabout. Thanks :tfevil

Transformers.com update

Supreme Unicron
    By Supreme Unicron,

Transformers.com

I like :tfgrin

DAMMIT , IM SOO LOST!

purple-bot
    By purple-bot,

i got to the episode when megs and prime grew super huge and went back to cartoons instead of cgi

anyway after that episode, ytv restarted the series (as they do a lot)

so i stopped watching, then cybertron aired last night

so how did energon end?

Alternator repaints

siburke939
    By siburke939,

After looking at Swerve, and now Sunstreaker & Red alert. How many repaints do you think they should have of each mould? And what characters?

I would love to see 4 of each mould. 2 'bots and 2 'cons.

Subaru Impreza:

(Smokescreen, Silverstreak, Red alert(TBC))

Scrap Red alert & give us Runabout & Runamuck!

Dodge Viper:

(Sideswipe, Dead End, Sunstreaker(TBC))

Sunstreaker's cool. How about a maroon one with a gold stripe called Wildrider?

Hear me out on this one. We all know Dead End should have been Wildrider, and Decepticharge is Dragstrip. So let's make amends on the Stunticon front.

Chevrolet Corvette:

(Tracks, Battle Ravage, Swerve)

A white one with a blue flame decal would be good for the Stunticon Breakdown.

Jeep Wrangler:

(Hound, Swindle)

A black one for Trailbreaker is a must! And I think Detritus (E-Hobby Hound repaint) would be a nice touch.

Ford Mustang:

(Grimlock, Wheeljack)

Soundwave for the Grimlock repaint, and Soundblaster for the Wheeljack one.

Mazda RX8:

(Meister, Shockwave)

I'd like the Red Meister as an Alternator. Either as Zoom-Zoom or Cliffjumper. As for another 'con, I'm not too sure. Maybe Sixshot (Energon Shocky repaint) but I dunno.

Honda S2000:

(Windcharger, Decepticharge)

I think Mirage could maybe fit this mould. And maybe Deluge for an obscure 'con repaint?

Honda Scion:

(Skids(TBC), Broadblaster(Who?))

I think the 'bots should be Ratchet & Ironhide. The 'cons could maybe be Frenzy & Rumble. Seen as Ravage got an upgrade!

Masterpiece Lorry:

(Optimus Prime, Ultra Magnus)

Scourge/Nemesis Prime is long overdue! And maybe a Motormaster to go with the "Stunticon" Alternators?

I know some of these are a bit ropey, (I was seriously running out of ideas!), but what do you guys think?

I see alot of good suggestions floating around the board, so I thought we could "centralise" them.

Museum Pieces

The Librarian
    By The Librarian,

I went to the Yorkshire Air Museum earily in the week. It's a wonderful place, chock full of jets and planes...and it got me thinking. What would happen if a bunch of TFs landed in the middle of it?

So, the back story revolves around three Decepticons being sent to earth to help plunder fuel sources, with a bunch of Autobot outcasts being sent after them.

The main players:

Decepticon:

Vertigo: Victor K2 Fuel Tanker

Plumit: Metor F8 jet interceptor

Fade Out: not decided yet

Autobot:

Apex: Halifax Bomber

Bucaneer: Bucaneer Strike Jet

Jumpjet: Harrier

At least, those are the working names and the jet types that influenced their alt-forms.

And this will be the first time I've tried to reproduce a real object as acurately as possible.... :thumb

TFU Basic Assortment 1 Set

Agent Adam
    By Agent Adam,

Saw this on EE. Aside from Arcee and Strongarm who we've seen on cards, looks like we're getting more non-repaints. "yay."

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo...number=HT81132A

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE