Store(s)

City

State

Country

Notes: Quantity, Pricing

What everyone thinks of BM Jetstorm

prowl 3
    By prowl 3,

Was he a good transformer or not thats what I want to know. In my opinon Jetstorm is one of the coolest transformers I own and I wanted to see what y'all think. :pfx

How do YOU have your Landfill?

JABoyle3875
    By JABoyle3875,

Just wondering, considering I just last night found the time to combine my Landfill Wal Mart exclusive box. I put mine in as Option #3. Looks a lot better than I thought it would, with only four transformers to make a larger one.........just wish he had real HANDS.

I wonder who would win in a fight between him and G1 Devastator.........

Where in the World is Ultra Magnus?

Maelstrom
    By Maelstrom,

Ok,

I know this isn't the first or last topic on Energon Ultra Magnus.

Regardless, I WANT HIM. I've looked everywhere, and there never has been any where near where I live in Lacrosse, Wisconsin - whether it be Toys R Us, Kaybee Toys, Shopko, Walmart, Kmart, or Target.

Its ridiculous. Does anyone have one MIB that they can sell me or point me to a link where I can order one? NOT EBAY. Bidding there is a nightmare.

Thanks in advance.

Let Me Borrow Your Landmine Part II

Hot Rod
    By Hot Rod,

Ok so I broke down and bought him (no thanks to you selfish jerks - just kidding) and I have to say he lives up to the hype. Easily one of the best in years.

Oh, and whoever dared to Kick Orion Pax in the Cojones... you've just made the list :tfmad

Powelinx Rodimus with Hot Shot

Hot Rod
    By Hot Rod,

Not terrible creative but I powelinxed Hot Shot with Rodimus, using Rodimus for the legs and Hot Shot for the chest, but what I did do was interchange their heads so that it is rodimus' on top. The yellow car body and doors of the back give kind of a "spoiler" feel so its kind of a throw back to the old Rodimus Prime (since he is far to big to pass for Hot Rod)

Armada Overload

Enduser0001
    By Enduser0001,

Original Pencil art by John "King Starscream" Flores

Colors by Justin "Enduser0001" Timko (Me)

Inks by me as well

Layout by me

Background from the back cover of Dreamwave's Armada MTME book.

post-22-1079101445.jpg

Photoshop Request

Ra88
    By Ra88,

Well, I was wondering how Energon Megatron woud look in custom colors, but since I don't have Photoshop (and Adobe isn't suitable for repainting :redface ), I'm asking you to do it. Here are my ideas:

Comic accurate E-Megs

As shown by Dreamwave. White replaced by dark grey, and the blue replaced by purple. If possible, his tank cannon in Armada Galvatron colors.

Black Megatron

The energon in red, his body black, his crown gold, and his blue silver.

Here's the pic I would like to be used, but a pic of your own is also accepted.

Please help a fellow fan out! :thumb

post-22-1079101144.jpg

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE