Landmine's Ultimate Transformation

Landmines_rage86
    By Landmines_rage86,

This is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had no idea that Landmine could combine with the deluxe TFs like that until I got him. Not to mention combining with the Omnicons and Terrorcons. STUPID ME!!! :tard My signature has a link to pics of various combinations with him and other TFs. FIRST POST!!!!!!!!! OF COURSE IT'S GOING TO BE ABOUT LANDMINE

New alt-mode for E-Ultra Magnus :)

Dark_Lord_Prime
    By Dark_Lord_Prime,

Ultra Mech:

Ultra_Mech_1.jpgUltra_Mech_2.jpg

Ultra_Mech_3.jpgUltra_Mech_4.jpg

Ultra_Mech_5.jpg

Difference between Takara and Hasbro Tracks ?

evilcloud
    By evilcloud,

What is tracks original face color ?

On the original Hasbro release, the face color on the box is black and he looks so evil (but the toy face is red), but in the reissue, his face is red on the box and on the toy.

On the Takara reissue, is his face black or red?

-cloud

swdarin's Collection

swdarin
    By swdarin,

DSCN0034.jpg

This my TF collection right now, not too big. I don't have any Energon TFs yet. Tell me what you think.

Toys R US G1 prices

evilcloud
    By evilcloud,

Hey, just wondering if and when the prices of the G1 Transformer reissues were gonna drop in price? Anybody have an idea? I mean, everytime I go to Toys R Us, there are a bunch in stock of a lot of popular transformers. When will they slash the prices?

ENERGON DEMOLISHOR PREORDER UP AT ACTION HQ!

Behold, Galvatron!
    By Behold, Galvatron!,

Action HQ has him up for PreOrder and will ship him out on March 18th!

http://www.action-hq.com/cgi-bin/action-hq...tgZZN&mv_pc=424

Ordered mine :thumb

happy meal anyone?

king poseidon
    By king poseidon,

Stepper

Slipstream
    By Slipstream,

Another Stepper, going for $365.00 so far.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...item=3181411272

Nice :tflaugh

act 1-8

king poseidon
    By king poseidon,

OP Masterpiece question

Mirage
    By Mirage,

What's the little black plugs for?? i found them along with the weapons' bag.

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE