Why isn't there a Hot Rod alternator figure?

Lil Bro
    By Lil Bro,

Who is Hound, Side Swipe, Smokescream, Tracks?!? Who the heck are they & why isn't there a Rodimus Prime alternator figure?

Offical Oklahoma Sightings

Heat Guy
    By Heat Guy,

Yesterday I was at Walmart and I got down on my knees and prayed for I had seen the most beautiful thing ever. A entire isle of Transformers, now for he count of numbers. 9 Unicrons, 27 Energon Primes, 3 Alt. S.S.'s, 4 Alt. Smokescreen, bunch others and 4 @0th Primes, so hopefully if i get enough money I will have him today and at least one alternator

Supposed alt. repaint/molds?

Super Saiya-jin Shrapnel
    By Super Saiya-jin Shrapnel,

We all know what tracks is, anyone think his repaint might be a C6?

112_0402_corvette001_l.jpg

Personally I think the car is a let down since this supposed generation change looks so close to the current model, but I like it better then the C5 (which I despise)

Anyone think Track's repaint might be one of these?

Also would like to see an 04 Pontiac GTO alternator...but thats just me. :clap

Reflector, Shockwave, Optimus, Cyclonus

biomekanik
    By biomekanik,

Price is kinda steep, but nice set. Doesn't look like it will sell though.

link

help with pic

Knightscream
    By Knightscream,

hey can ne 1 help me i cant figure out how to alter my pic to upload it. the file size is too big. ne1 know how to make it fit w/o having to make it too small to see. i cant crop it down nemore either

Hello all (and opinions on Binaltech/Alternators)

Nerroth
    By Nerroth,

Hi all,

When the first Binaltech figs started doing the rounds at the preview sites (such as Remy's magnum opus at tfkenkon, still remember the awe at seeing the Binaltech Smokescreen for the first time... and getting him soon after!) the new level of quality and care put in to the development of the Binaltech figs coupled with the addition of licensed car modes and a place in the G1 universe (in Takara's version anyway) made the line seem unstoppable for the long-time collector and car hobbyist.

However, the promise of the line has yet to be played out to its full potential. The release of Smokescreen in North America seems to have been hampered by two factors: the earlier release of the metal Smokey (I had my BT-01 months before Alternator Smokescreen came out, as did many others) and the lack of a strong WRC presence in North America (I'm European so familiar with the World Rally Championship and a major Impreza fan... and well pleased that my #7 Solberg Smokey is the car whose driver was the 2003 World Champion!), so it took the release of Sideswipe to make more of an impact in this continent.

Going from here, with a lack of advertising for the range, even in the racing mags whose readers may well love to check out an awesome 1:24 model which also happens to transform (the matte paint job on Alternator Smokescreen really fails to impress in comparison to the Takara model, plus the care and detail put in by Takara in the product, from the packaging to the great Binaltech manual, is absent in the Alternator line), the absence of a character presence in any series, TV or comic (though I hope DW add the Binaltech figs into their ongoing G1 series) and the spread out nature of the releases seems to add up to a line that really needs the fans to go out and show the goods off themselves (I brought BT-01 with me to a couple of games of BFG in a local hobby store and he made quite an impression!) as unless we make the effort no-one will know/care about this great line and it will run the risk of dying prematurely.

Any thoughts?

Gary

PS I'm not a major fan of American cars (I'd prefer more European or Japanese licences in the range) but I so want that Dead End! Hope we get a metallic paint job on the Alternator, my wallet can't support a Binaltech-only collection!

DeadEndAlt.jpg

DeadEndRobot.jpg

Bad...ass.

The best tranformer?

Pikatron
    By Pikatron,

I don't think it can transform just yet, but I'm anxiously waiting for the day it does!

http://www.r50rd.co.uk/research/internal/v2i/engin/

**Added a new link**

Check out this video of a New VW bug transformer. I don't think it looks as real as the Mini Cooper but is still pretty cool nontheless! It even includes the classic transforming sound!

http://www.wozzers.co.uk/video/vwtransformer.html

I wish they would redo the whole G1/G2 toyline.

Lil Bro
    By Lil Bro,

I wish they would redo the whole toyline cuz they all sucked.

Armada Seeker Customs- I Finally Did It....

darthfather2005
    By darthfather2005,

After talking with my buddy Devastator2000 I finally customized my Armada seekers. I was not going to do it, but Devastator convinced me my idea was worth trying. This took me 5 minutes and makes them look very Generation-oneish. Anyone can do this, and since we will not be getting seekers from the Alternator line, this is the next best thing. They are the same size and look cool posed next to the alternators. The shoulder mounted launchers just pop off. I then drilled a minicon sized hole in the launchers and behold: Arm cannons. ( I used a 3/16 drill bit.)These holes are small enough that when in jet mode you don’t notice them, and you can still transform the seeker, have the spring action, and leave them on the shoulders if you want. What do you guys think?

custom1.jpg

custom2.jpg

custom3.jpg

custom4.jpg

custom5.jpg

custom6.jpg

East Coast Canada Sightings

Soundwave.ca
    By Soundwave.ca,

Just thought Canada could use its own thread on TF sightings. Guess I'll start was in Sherbrook Quebec, TRU and Zellers only have wave 1-1.5 Energon and Alt Smokescreen. Wal-Mart in Rock Forrest has Alt Sideswipe and some Wave 1-1.5 Energon.

Was in Toronto last week but I know Energon wave 1-2 has been sighted along with Alt Sideswipe and Smokescreen.

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE