Scorponok versus Scorponok!

Teh INTERNETS ^_^
    By Teh INTERNETS ^_^,

I'm undecided. They both look pretty cool to me!

re-issues

gkopw
    By gkopw,

Can someone give me a list of all the current TRU re-issues, organized by series number? Thanks.

ultra magnus

king poseidon
    By king poseidon,

what does he have to do to get a decent pair of pants

ULTRA20MAGNUSfront__scaled_1024.jpg

tf pvc

king poseidon
    By king poseidon,

anyone enjoy these as much as i do.

i am upset that hasbro decided to pull the plug after series 5.

they would have made more money if they just would have put them in the big markets[wal mart,target,tru,kb,etc.]

Diaclone Ultra Magnus

orionpacks
    By orionpacks,

Does anyone know where I can get a Re-issue Diaclone Ultra Magnus?

Transformers Picture comic thing

Moribundus VII
    By Moribundus VII,

It'll be like those Grosscut guys ones but they won't be ripoffs, they will be transformers in a house though. The titles for the first two are:

'The Great Megatron debate'

'The Megatrons' Master Plan'

The first two feature my five or six megatrons heavily but other characters will be introduced too. :thumb

Markatron's Armada Starscream

kareanne
    By kareanne,

line art by Markatron,colors by me.

armada-star-markatron.jpg

Autobot Gavatron

orionpacks
    By orionpacks,

I've been watching Season 3 aprt 2 on DVD and I noticed that Galvatron has fired a Scourge, Cyclonus, Swindle and many other Decepticons several times. He has also punched, hit, and kicked them. He was even bold enough to slap Predaking in the back of the head.

After seeing all this I could on conclude the he was secretly 'in' with the Autobots. This is the real reason the autobots were able to survive. Had Rodimus Prime ever been faced with a real threat like Megatron, not even with Ultra Magnus and Kup by his side, the Autobots would have fallen like a house of cards.

Need proof? Notice how when the going got really tough They had to resurrect the true Autobot leader...OPtimus Prime. True even Prime had to consult the Matrix from time to time but even when face with the threat of Unicron he wasn't running around hiking up his skirt trying to do a Lazarus on Alpha Trion. :tflaugh

Sunstreaker! NOW Get THA GUN !

Ej8
    By Ej8,

Now why has the so called ALT. Sunstreaker end up being the first Decepticon called Dead End? I will not take this anymore I need to get into direct contact with Hasbro and Takara. Hasbro will not make a figure without Takara how silly of me to even think to agree with that. No Gen 1 re issue and no damn Alt/Binal-Tech. They won't even turn Tracks blue :tfgrin

Question about the Alternators

prowl 3
    By prowl 3,

When are the other Alternators going to be available in the UK. I know their not all available in the US either but its seemed to have forgotten about us.I thought Hasbro should issue one figure every two months:

Smokesreen= Jan/Feb

Sideswipe= Mar/April

Hound=May/June

Silverstreak=Jul/Aug

Tracks= Sep/Oct

Meisda=Nov/Dec

Do you think its a good idear ? :tfsad

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE