What energon figure should I get?

Lil Bro
    By Lil Bro,

I'm paying for it myself but as soon as I tell my mom she's probably gonna flip out but I want more energon toyz & I want them now....that is all.....now vote...please.... :tflaugh

G1 Jetfire C9+ without box . . .

Racer_J
    By Racer_J,

G1 Jetfire

Look at how white he is. If that was MISB it would easily fetch over a grand.

Tell me what y'all think of my Starscream figure.

Lil Bro
    By Lil Bro,

TheJackle-r0300022.jpg

TheJackle-r0300035.jpg

First Photshop project

Knightscream
    By Knightscream,

aight yall this is my first time using photoshop so let me know what you think, and what could be done to make it better, what ya like and hate.

its supposed to be arm megs bashed to look like the g1 bludgeon shell. im also going to do one of leader 1 in g1 bludgeon bot colors, and im going to work on an alt mode for him too.

this was just a sample pic for me for when i kitbash him for real

post-22-1079227391.jpg

Starscream!

Lil Bro
    By Lil Bro,

Energon was off the chain tonight! That Starscream/Prime battle was sooooo cool! Starscream is like some type of phantom. He can dissapear & sh**! How cool is that. The whole Demolisher thing was pretty cool too. The Battle Ravage's got inside the autobot base. That whole war thing just got me so hyped up. It was all dark & rainy too. I love ENERGON! :thumb

What's up with Optimus' chest?

Lil Bro
    By Lil Bro,

It's red one minute then it's white the next. Wat up wit dat?!?

Transformers Prototype

HitandRum
    By HitandRum,

Here some pic I found of Transformers Prototype. :tfhuh

GrimlockTestShot1b.jpgGrimlockTestShot1a.jpg

Grimlock?!?

SlagTestShot1b.jpgSlagTestShot1a.jpg

Slag?!?

GiJoeTransformers1b.jpgGiJoeTransformers1a.jpg

A unproduced 10" tall fully Transformable Gi-Joe / Transformers toy?!?

InfernoTestShot1b.jpgInfernoTestShot1c.jpg

Inferno?!?

Who was Sunstorm originally?

Outrider74
    By Outrider74,

I keep hearing references to Sunstorm being a G1 Seeker, but outside of that E-hobby release with Hauler (I remember where he came from) where exactly does this guy come from? I dont remember ever seeing him in the comic or on TV. And speaking of Hauler, wonder if he was a sneak peek at Grapple, and they just changed the name? Anyone?

"Want some Candy?"

Dark Goddess
    By Dark Goddess,

Yaaay!

post-22-1079218466.jpg

Why SoundWave and Blaster don't got picked

SixShots
    By SixShots,

1. Tapes and tape players are not heap anymore.

2. They need to upgrade to a CD players, mp3 players, md players or Hi Fi(I like the idea of portable Karaoke!!)

3. They need a vehicle mode. May be a Sound Truck or Sonic Wave shooter.

My big idea of Portable Karaoke!!!

-SoundWave transform into a Karaoke.

-Galvatron sing.

-Autobot retreat.(why, Megatron got a terrible singing Voice!!!!!)

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE