Non-TF art: Morrigan from DarkStalkers

ss_minnow
    By ss_minnow,

Here's my latest colored piece. She's always fun to draw for some reason :)

-Minoh

post-5706-1121121788.jpg

why in beast wars were

beaelza
    By beaelza,

why were maximals called maximals they are the ansecstors of autobots so why was the name changed.

same as for the predacons.

yes if primal orderd his toops about by calling them all autobots, it would b a lil odd as there all animals, but if megatron called his troops decepticons it would sound ok 2 me.... any 1 else wonderd this

not sure if it was explained in the show why the names change

can any 1 shed any light on this???

does the matrix no longer

Aquarion
    By Aquarion,

in the G1 movie, the matrix was used for a few things:

1) a means of deciding who would become the next prime.

2) a way to defeat unicron.

3) a means of up-grading Hot Rod to Rodimus Prime.

the matrix in the new continuity has never been used for any of these things except in armada when prime gave it to hot shot but that was more of a "I'm going to sacrifce myself to save Earth. Here, hold onto this until I'm reborn" sort of deal. A-Hot Shot didn't even get a new body.

if never again will prime pass the matrix onto anyone else so that they can be up-graded into the new leader, then maybe it's time to let that G1 cliche die.

will we see an accurate Alpha Trion?

Ryu Hayabusa
    By Ryu Hayabusa,

i was thinking about this after i got vector prime, i know they came out with an alpha in universe(looks nothing like him) they should really consider making a alpha trion, he would be a top collector in anyones collection hes like the granddaddy to TF

any thoughts ................post

GF Sound Wave CGI pic

Blitz
    By Blitz,

i did not see a topic about this guy so ill start one

after the primus deal if i were you guys idd download it ASAP

TFormers post http://TFormers.com/article.php?sid=4781&mode=flat

gf-soundwave-1.jpg

IMO hes gr8 a mix of G1 and new galaxyforce style but i wonder whats his link to noize maze if any? new body? brother? nemesis? who knows let the talkin begin

Diecast Dopplegangers

WRX-78
    By WRX-78,

I've got a few, but I'm probably gonna stop collecting. Though it is a cheap way to display the vehicle mode along with bot mode. Also thinking of picking up an F1 car as a Mirage placeholder.

I find the Maisto ones are readily available in my area. Bburago makes 1/24 too.

Overdrive

Tracks

Sideswipe

Grimlock not out yet, but will be available in silver I believe

Skids wow, what an ugly color

Hound not the right model, but eh, close enough

Prowl again, close enough. :)

Star Wars Transformers Sub-Line

Silverbolt
    By Silverbolt,

Star Wars Transformers? That seems to be the hot rumor heading into SDCC. Star Wars fan site Rebelscum.com has revealed in a recent article this interesting snipit: "The other new packaging is a foot long pegable package with a clear window and on the top it has the STAR WARS logo, and on the bottom it says...TRANSFORMERS. That's right, Star Wars Transformers! " More on this and much more from San Diego Comic Con as this exciting week develops!

Some, Not All July 14, 2005 Takara Releases

DragonX76
    By DragonX76,

No sub-topics of leaks or moral dilemnas please or it goes locked.  Just discuss about the figures. Yes, these are Takara Galaxy Force figures, not Cybertron test shots...

Thanks to some friends from JP...

gfchromia.jpg

vanguard.jpg

Frank Welker

Galaxy Maximus
    By Galaxy Maximus,

Sorry if this is posted elsewhere, but I gots to know! :thumb

CYBERTRON DISTRIBUTION SUCKS!!!!!

Ryu Hayabusa
    By Ryu Hayabusa,

I've seen most of the first wave at TRU,but wheres the big dogs at :wtf

i haent seen one yet, and ive been their three weeks in a row, I MUST HAVE OPTIMUS PRIME NOW!!!!

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE