Universe Prime and Magnus (non-spychanger)

JunkersHVN
    By JunkersHVN,

Have the TF Universe versions of Prime and Magnus (the full-size ones, not the spychanger remakes) been released? I haven't seen them anywhere.

Hi, I'm new Here

King Starscream
    By King Starscream,

I normally post over at 2005 and Allspark. Anyway I'll introduce myself with a sketch of War Within Starscream. Comments and crits appreciated.

EDIT er . . . I meant War World Starscream :redface :redface

post-22-1079323889.jpg

Megatron Sword

Depth
    By Depth,

Well, ep 7 came out, and I suppose most of you have seen it already.

Honestly, megatron sword did seem cool in the beginning, but the origin of it was

a bit unclear. Alpha Q only mentioned it's a sword that belongs to megatron and

that it wields his power and so on, but if he has a sword all along, why didn't he use it

and give prime a good beating in Armada?

It's not exactly that powerful, and especially now since EVERY AUTOBOTS carries one.

Megatron's own sword isn't so unique anymore.

Lastly, I resent the fact that Prime relying on the sword's power.

I was looking forward to Prime picking up E-star saber and fight Meg's sword,

now that would be awesome! That didn't happen and it makes me wonder why

they were fighting so hard for the minicons in the first place

(armada, energon IS a sequel right?).

What happen to the most powerful weapon/sword in the universe now?

Beside all this, I love energon. The show is awesome with its styles and etc,

definitely an improvement.

The toys are great too! So what do y'all think?

That's all for now, have yourself a good one. :thumb

Ultra Magnus

Thorne
    By Thorne,

:tflaug

You all know that optimus prime has alwasy had a right hand man. As has megatron/galvitron. One of our hero's no one gives enough credit to is Ultra Magnus. Unfortunatly I have not seen his character in any recent Transformers seasons. For years Magnus has been a noble warrior of cybertron and faithful soldier of the autobot forces. His new vehicle mode is a cheap immation of overload. The only thing different between the two, that i know of, is the colors. Really a sad attempt at bringing him back. Traditionally he has always been a car carrier. Now that he is an overload immation he is simply a ripoff autobot and not the reconized monstrosity car carrier that he normally is. I think that they should really do something about it...... Seriously. I am not saying make into a combinding megazord weapon, add on, trasportation. But I do think they really should bring him back in full force since they did bring back old characters such as Unicron and Rodimus Prime. It is now time for Ultra Magnus to Rise from the ashes and make an apperace.

catch ya on the flip side

Thorne

Transformers Generations Guide

Mirage
    By Mirage,

When and where will this TF Generation guide be avail?

Attention ALL European/Brit Transfans

Guest Primal-Convoy
    By Guest Primal-Convoy,

:tflaugh This was a message I got from Transformers@themoon. They are nice chaps who support ALL the TF stuff in the Uk and Europe!

Hasbro Uk/Europe doesnt view us European Transfans in the same light as Japanese or american fans. We are a "minority", getting in the way of Hasbro who only want to speak to kiddies and parents.

Heres the message!

First up, sorry if this doesn't concern you.

We thought we'd send an IM around to everyone on the site to try and help promote the three UK Transformer conventions which are scheduled for this year.

As fans we want to see all three Transformer events succeed, as it all helps promote the popularity of the lines, which in turn could influence Hasbro in their attitude towards the European markets.

The conventions are an easily visible way in which they can tell how many so called "hard-core-fans" there are. Convention attendances also act as a good gauge as to the popularity of the lines.

We know that some people do not attend shows due to personal grievances towards the organiser(s) or because they may have to travel.

We urge you all to put those things aside and show your support for the Transformers line by attending the Conventions.

By not attending then the conventions will not be as successful as they could have been, which could place future conventions in jeopardy, as well as giving a negative feel towards the European fans.

All three UK conventions, Auto Assembly, Transforce, OTFCC-E, are taking place in different times of the year, so they are quiet well spread out - with AA in Spring, TForce in Summer and OTFCC expected in Autumn.

With the Official TF convention being the last due this year, the organisers will no doubt look at the attendances of the other two conventions and feedback on them, to gauge what exactly they will do (in terms of exclusives, guests etc).

If one convention does not do very well, then the following conventions may find it hard to justify the expenditure of putting together another event.

We therefore urge you to support all three events, of which you can keep track on any news on either our site or their respective sites.

http://www.autoassembly.org.uk

http://www.transforce.org.uk

http://www.otfcc.com

The best way to support all three events is to pre-register for them, so they know exactly how much money they will have to put towards guests fees.

Thanks

Moonbug

So, if you can (even if you are not a European and are "just in the neigbourhood"), GO VISIT THEM! Even if its to pump some money into Simon Furman's home!

(NO rude comments!). :tflaugh

Energon episode 7

Big Grim
    By Big Grim,

this episode was great, it had everything. Yet another massive Terrorcon battle, Optimus vs Starscream's ghost, Optimus vs Megatron, Kicker kicking butt with a copy of Megatron's sword. It was great, especially Optimus's fights, much better than anything found in Armada. I was surprised the Omnicons made so many copies of Megatron's sword. I'm also surprised nobody's started a thread on this episode yet. Anyways, I can't wait to see more of Megs and Starscream in the next episoded. I really enjoyed the conflicting emotions that Demolishor was going through, this show really gives the characters more depth than Armada ever did. It should be interesting to see how Demolishor's character changes in coming episodes. I found it touching that Ironhide was actually reaching out to Demolishor, asking him to stay. I cannot wait for the next episode!

Prime sighting...err...hearing...

Starscreamer
    By Starscreamer,

So I'm watching this new show called touching evil and this corrupt sob cop is chewing out the main character. The cop looks late forties, bald...I'm thinking that it just doesn't sound right...not appropriate...later in the credits I see that he was played non other than by David Chalk! Prime himself...

was kinda cool...

Possibly more TF:U combiners

JunkersHVN
    By JunkersHVN,

One from the rumor mill, but the upcoming release of "Defensor" lends some credibility to it. Rumor has it that 2 other micromaster sets will be reissued as classic combiner sets. Sixbuilder will be given decepticon symbols and released as Devastator, Sixwing will be given autobot symbols and be reissued as Superion. If these get released, they'll probably be given repaints, though I doubt they will keep the green-and-purple color scheme for devastator since they already did that with the chase figures in japan.

pics of SL grand convoy

madman1366
    By madman1366,

i was just looking at the pics takara has posted for energon, among them SL grand convoy that powerlinks with the other autobots. the only pic they had up was convoy linked with rodimus and i must say it looked pretty cool!!! i'm looking forward to it already :thumb

to see the pics just go to TFormers.com

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE