If you want to frustrate yourself...

Starscreamer
    By Starscreamer,

Well go t my box from big bad toystore today...first, a TU black arachnia...one of the most elegant figures I have ever had...simple...well detailed...very happy...

Next in the box...Tripredacus. ok, these guys...umm...Cicadicon...ok figure, nice bug mode...Sea Clamp, love both modes, Ramhorn...nice bug...ugliest freaking bot mode I ever laid eyes on...then I combined em...15 minutes later...after some tweaking and such...one nice gestault! I don't plan on seperating him...

bottom of the box...Big Convoy. I...am...never...transforming...him...again. PAIN IN THE KIESTER!!!! how the mamoth trunk curls...but getting the plating just right...gah! keeping him in bot mode period.

and that ladies and gentlemen is my haul this week...

SIGHTINGS BY WAVE/CLASS GUIDELINES

Behold, Galvatron!
    By Behold, Galvatron!,

Hey all!

Before I get into the Guidelines, major props must be sent to The Allspark and in particular their great sightings mod, Mouth04 for coming up with the general format of the Sightings by Wave/Class thread. Their quick and simple format for posting sightings is a beautiful thing and once again major props to them :thumb

Sightings By Wave/Size Class Rules

DO: Unlike Toy Sightings, the Wave/Size class forum has a format to adhire to as shown here:

Date

Time

Store(s)

City

State

Country

Notes: how many, price, etc

So when posting sightings in this forum please keep this format within the threads. Keeps things nice and organized :)

DO: Look/Search on pages if you don't see a sightings thread on the first page for what you want to post. Doesn't hurt to check :thumb

DON'T: Create a thread that breaks the format of the other sightings threads here.

DON'T: Create discussion here. I know it sounds kinda like a downer, but these types of threads are strictly for sightings and any type of discussion would bog that down. However, its more than fine to do so in State sightings threads in Toy Sightings

Any violations will result in edit/lock/delete of topic

Anyway, the idea behind these is to keep our sightings forums as streamlined as possible so its to everyone's benefit to follow these guidelines.

If there are any questions/suggestions, please feel free to PM me...

LET'S POST SOME SIGHTINGS!!!! :clap

Another big lot of mint in box G1s

jimoinj
    By jimoinj,

Swoop

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...item=3184074324

Sunstreaker

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...item=3184066651

Hound

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...item=3184067162

And more! Get in quick. I can't, so the next best thing is letting over TF fans know.

How to fixed E.Rodimus fix sign on the chest.

SixShots
    By SixShots,

May be my nail is shape or something? Some of the white color on Autobot sign on the chest got out(near the bottom power link part, not very easy to spot.)

I plan to use some white colour paint.(Gundam Pen or those one from model cars(tayami?).) I can use those chinese paint brush to recover the white part of autobot sign.

Is it a good idea?

I also use gundam marker and enhance the fist(finger lines).(It looks very good)

TF Universe figures you want to see.

HeadmasterOptimusPrime
    By HeadmasterOptimusPrime,

Personally,since the entire Universe line consists of BW,MW,BM,and RID repaints,I just wanted to know what everyone would like to see.Heres my list:

Autobots

Sideswipe/Sunstreaker-The RID Sideburn was a good figure also,since they already released a Red alert,I just figured they should release Sideswipe and Sunstreaker.

Ironhide-Yet again another RID figure returns,X Brawn has already been released as Ratchet,so it would just make sense that they need to release Ironhide.

Hound-yet again X Brawn comes back.

Decepticons

Ravage-Tigatron/Cheetor was a solid BW figure.Ravage would be an awesome addition to the Universe line.

Devastator-I thought the RID Build Team was a good set of figures and I also thought that they would look cool as Devastator.

Double Agents

Counter-Punch/Punch-Sidesipe would looke cool with the AutoCon symbol on his hood.

Sideways-lets throw an Armada mold in there with another release of Sideways,the first Headmaster in years.

Energon Skywarp done my way

---The Rat
    By ---The Rat,

Well guys its been a long time sence I'ev done a custom, good bad or otherwise

but I'ev got a good one for you this time.

I'm sure we'ev all seen the E Screamer mold repainted in to his

fellow seeker buddy skywarp, and thundercracker.

I liked that idea as well, but I didnt want it to look just like everyone else's.Sence the only part of the Escreamer mold I dont like is his wings.

I cliped them off, and replaced with a nice shiney new set of wings.

I stole the tail wings, and missle launchers off of a reissue skywarp that a buddy of mine got for me.a little bit of repainting, and re-tooling later here is what you got

let me know what you think guys :wave

warpbot.jpg

warpjet.jpg

Custom Unicron (Kitbash)

Snowman81
    By Snowman81,

Man this is so damn cool....would have had the pics up earlier but had to wait for the dude to email me the full size pics. Greg Garza has done an unbelievable piece of work.

Here is a link to the ebay auction

post-39-1080178612.jpg

Non TF

Stingray
    By Stingray,

Hey here's some more of my work. Thoughts and comments welcome!

Leonardo the Ninja Turtle

Copy_of_Leonardo_Color.jpg

Transformers you have lost

Moribundus VII
    By Moribundus VII,

:tfmad Its annoying how you had so many Tfs as a kid but you have lost half of them. I was lucky because I only lost 3. But they were good ones. A G1 purple and black astrotrain, motormaster and that sandstorm triple changer. The worst part was that my motormaster was a rare launcher equipped one .Which ones have you guys lost?

Just a few old repaints

Snowman81
    By Snowman81,

If these digital repaints do inspire real custom repaints please remember to post your pics. :thumb

Energon Skarticon Sweep-ified (I guess)

post-39-1100475839.jpg

post-39-1100475924.jpg

Energon Red alert

---------------------

post-12-1079282099.jpg

post-12-1079311645.jpg

post-12-1079287809.jpg

Energon Hound

-----------------

post-12-1079370471.jpg

post-12-1079376126.jpg

Landmine (Scourge-ified)

-----------------------------

post-12-1078766605.jpg

post-12-1078774749.jpg

Energon Scorponok (Gen1-ified)

---------------------------

post-12-1078691729.jpg

post-12-1078723928.jpg

Energon Black Zarak

------------------------

post-12-1078706944.jpg

Energon Ironhide

post-12-1080008102.jpg

post-12-1079840598.jpg

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE