Hound Alternator Box

Jacen98
    By Jacen98,

can anyone tell me who is on the bottom of the new Alternators Hound Box...

because on Smokescreen they previewed... Sideswipe and Sideswipe they previewed Smokescreen... so I was thinking... does Hound have tracks?

thanks for any info...

later

Some of My TF Art

Ultimatetransfan
    By Ultimatetransfan,

I just got 3D Max 5.1 recently, so I'll start off with a bit of 3D

post-22-1079384748.jpg

MP-1 AT WALMART?

kenshin1193
    By kenshin1193,

I've heard MP-1 is inWalmart! :eek Is this true? :tfhuh If you have any info would you post? :tfhuh

welcome to Warworld!

Dezaras6
    By Dezaras6,

i always wanted to do one of these, man it was fun

enjoy!

dbbb8840.jpg

Grimlock and Prime

nexus1
    By nexus1,

I always thought that Grimlock and prime were brothers of sort. Sure at first Grimlock was stupid but as time wnt on he become more intelligent and a great strategist. In gen 2 i noticed that prime and grimlock had a connection of sorts something i never saw with Magnus. i know there is a lot of transformers professionals on this forum and have been keeping up with thimgs constantly. i on the othe hand am trying to get back into the mix of things, so my statement maybe dismissed by something that i don't know about. But for now my opinion is that prime and Grimlock seem to have a deeper connection tha prime and Magnus , plus Grimlock seems to be better leader, a tke control of the situation right now, never give up kind of bot.

SIDENOTE: In the movie one thing that really dissapointed me about Magnus is when he tried opening the Matrix on Junk planet. How could that have possibly been the autobots Darkest hour, when he knew that the was planet destroyer out there killing off planets, magnus was on erath when he recieved the transmission from Moon Base 1. Now wouldnt he think that if there is something out there so massive to destroy whole moon base, how could he think just because he was conoered by Galvatron and his goons would be thier darkest hour? :tfhuh

And the Winner of the MP-01 Contest Is....

Legendary Ken
    By Legendary Ken,

Yes, that's right, last night I selected a winner for the contest, and that winner is WRX-78.

But don't feel down if you didn't win, because really....we're all winners in this. It feels like we just started this place yesterday, and here we are a month and a half later. This community has grown so much in that time. So, just because you didn't win this time, there will be other contests down the line, so be sure to stay tuned to TFans for details. :thumb

Congats to WRX-78 for winning the MP-01! :tfgrin

Some ebay thingy's

bittorrent

x_freak
    By x_freak,

Hi, does anyone knw where i can get a bittorrent for episode 5 and 6? the site i normally use has missed theses ones for some reason! any help would be appreciated....cheers...

Mp convoy

5_faced_evil
    By 5_faced_evil,

Who won the convoy Or have they not drawn yet?

Unicron

Alpha_Trion
    By Alpha_Trion,

Maybe it's my lack of sleep right now but I was just looking at my Unicron figure and thinking to myself about how freaking cool it is they finally have a toy of him after so long. Just makes me feel like I'm a kid again.

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE