I finally bought a BT

Drewbie
    By Drewbie,

He's great.  Much more impressive than Alt smokey.  Not good enough to switch me to BTs for life, but good enough that I'll go back for ZoomZoom and Banana Tracks, and Blue Prowl.

Jeep Wranler Swindle

plowking
    By plowking,

Since when has Swindle become an Autobot? And who did his lovely makeover?  :tflaugh1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...gory=49015&rd=1

More Coverage: Skids, Two Pack and more!

Behold, Galvatron!
    By Behold, Galvatron!,

Gotta send props to Jack and the rest of the crew covering this :clap

http://www.TFormers.com/article.php?sid=4792&mode=flat

an idea for cybertron megatron and vector prime

saberwolf
    By saberwolf,

come on i cant be the only one that sees megatron as a tecked up batmobile in vehicle mode. with a bit of a head swap and some extra gear he could make a damn good autobot batman and as for vector prime with a better head and a damn good paint job he could make for a decent autobot superman i mean just take a look at him in robot mode when it comes to the front portion of his vehicle mode hanging on his back like a cape.

as for for flash maybe a huge armada blurr figure with better posibility and a somewhat tweaked transformation i idea would be to have some of the shoulder armor repositioned onto the lower arms  and rework the back pack a bit so he could use it as  a battleshield and flight pack in robot mode

VP vs. StarScream...

Athenor
    By Athenor,

Okay, I checked, I didn't see any threads on this specifically.

With SDCC here, and all we have at the moment being pics, I was wondering if anyone had any details on these guys.

First and foremost: Are they sized properly? I know Vector Prime is a Voyager, nd Starscream should've been.. But the box itself (see TFormers.com, I don't know if it is kosher to link to them) is labeled Voyager class... This is a big factor as to whether or not I return my Supreme Starscream (yes, I'm still in the air about it, although he's growing on me, fast).  You know, looking at the keys, it almost looks like they are both the "proper" size.. but they might have scaled those.

Secondly: Paint Schemes. Starscream's getting a unique color scheme, from what people on the TFormers.com comments list (which, for some reason, I can't subscribe to due to weird issues with my e-mail), but what about Vector Prime? Despite him being my 2nd favorite character in Galaxy Force, I steadfastly refuse to buy him in Cybertron due to how shoddily his paint apps turned out.. So if the Vs. pack uses the same color scheme, it'd be a much harder purchase..

Finally: Taking this all into consideration, as well as the fact that they are TRU exclusives... What do you forsee the price point being set at? And given any issues and such... would you pay that much? I think I can see TRU Selling it for $35-40, but  I'd be hard pressed to buy it at anything more than $30.. Assuming, of course, they are full sized.

Edit for stupidity: I guess Is hould've looked at the pic closer, or scrolled down or something. The name/pricetag lists it at $30, and the box references that it needs 2x AAA batteries... so it is going to be a pair of full-sized Voyagers... Which, if you think about it, is a good price. I'd pay $20 for Starscream in a heartbeat, and $10 for a US-painted VP (I hope it isn't, but yeah) isn't horrible. Waiting till october might be, though... but then again, it may releive some of the shock on my wallet from this launch. =)

Why do TF fans get screwed when it comes to games?

Nexus Prime
    By Nexus Prime,

Why isn't there more TF games out there?  The PS2 game was good, but I would love to see more.

How many undeserving liscenses get tons of games (mostly crap) and Transformers gets left in the dust.  I know they are probably working on one now, but I want games for consoles and hand helds and of different gameplay types.

You think Hasbro would be pushing this more considering how well the last game sold. 

The deal with the reissues...

My Alt. Mode Sucks
    By My Alt. Mode Sucks,

OK...while I'm not a big collector of the TRU reissues, one thing I do wonder, in the case of the molds rumored to be missing or broken (Wheeljack, Swoop, several of the other Series 1 and Series 2 releases)...why CAN'T they reverse-engineer them from toys left over from the 1980s that're still in fairly good shape? Seriously. If Hong Kong bootleggers can do it for the gestalts, why can't Takara do it for the "lost" molds?

Leobreaker remolded?

Protoform X
    By Protoform X,

i was looking at the pics from SDCC and Leobreaker (ligerjack) looks like he has a remolded head.  He seems more beastly and seems to have beast ears...anyone else notice this or just me?

----EDIT---- just noticed that i posted this the news by mistake...can someone move it please

Why Transformers cant use Devestator name no more!

Primus-feather
    By Primus-feather,

As I walked in TRU today to aquire a Cybertron figure or two I found out why we cant have just plain old Devestator as a name,  SUPER SOAKER OWNS IT!!!! and its not even that good of a squirt gun.  WE LOST A GREAT TRANSFORERS NAME TO A SQUIRT GUN?!?!?! ..::breath:: .. ok im ok now.

Autobot Race Cars, for real!

ErikB
    By ErikB,

I could not find pics, but there were three guys on a car show, and they all had Autobot race cars! Real well done modern nos types with killer graphics and stuff. Anyone else see these?

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE