Swoop - WFT is he?!

prime idiot
    By prime idiot,

Right. I need the help of a smart-arse.

Swoop.

Is he Pterodactyl or Pteranodon. If my memory serves me, 'dactyl' means something to do with having finger bones (like a bat does).

Therefore if that's the case, then Swoop is most definately a Pteranodon, as they have a head rudder to steer, due to NOT having finger bones to alter their wing surface geometry.

Smart-arses required please.  :tfgrin

OMFG!!!!!!!111!!!

HnH
    By HnH,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...eName=WDVW&rd=1

and take a look at his other auctions................

New Pics of Alt Sunstreaker testshot

Bluavenger
    By Bluavenger,

Well here he is for your viewing pleasure. Alt Testshot Sunstreaker. No changes aside from color. No body changes, nothing, but it is nice to finally have one that I don't have to paint.

post-4871-1121545829.jpg

Binaltech/Alternator Wildrider

orionpacks
    By orionpacks,

Ever since I saw the Dead End mold I couldn't believe the didn't pick the name Wildrider. So I made my own. I took a Chinese knock off Lambor head broke of two tips from 2 mechanical pencils, glues them on his head paint it and viola another low budget custom!

check out more pics on my website

Wildrider

post-1402-1121540367.jpg

BW2 & BW NEO dvd's

Haggisjin
    By Haggisjin,

A while ago I saw some of those ever so lovely Hong Kong boxsets that have entire series on three or four dvd's for both BW2 & BW Neo on eBay, but due to certain monetary restraints (I'm attached to food and electricity and the such) I didn't pick them up at the time.

Does anybody know any site I can order these from? Also, if it's out there I wouldn't mind getting all of Car Robots either.

Takara Reissue 21 Shockwave????

**VPrime**
    By **VPrime**,

Epicheroes.com over at ADC has word that Takara reissue 21 may be Shockwave.  Take that with a huge bucket of salt but I'm posting this to see if anyone else have heard this or if anyone can vouch for epicheroes reliability.  Because if this is true, this will be my 2nd Takara reissue that'll buy (first being Predaking).  But I'm highly skeptical since I heard Takara doesn't hold rights to the G1 Shockwave mold.  But maybe they have secured rights to them either by buying the rights or leasing the rights.  I don't know.

Cybertron Vector Prime...done right!

Behold, Galvatron!
    By Behold, Galvatron!,

When I first got VP, I loved him but MAN was he bland. After looking at the GF pics, I decided to add in the missing paint apps. Gold was easy enough but finding a brown paint strong enough and similar enough in color? Well I lucked out and found a rust colored nail polish that matched perfectly and VOLIA instant improvement!

Not sure if this really qualifies as a repaint/kitbash so thats why I posted it here. Please feel free to move :)

post-2198-1121532549.jpg

Binaltech/Alternator Sunstreaker

orionpacks
    By orionpacks,

Ever since I saw the Dead End mold I wanted a Sunstreaker. However I don't have the time or the patience to repaint one So I took the Easy way out. I bought a Chinese knock off Sidswipe and painted a Dead End head and Viola... A low budget Sunstreaker is born!

check out more pics at

http://www.nelsonribeiro.com/Sunstreaker%5CThumbs.htm

post-1402-1121529710.jpg

Notice anything about this?

Backfire
    By Backfire,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...egory=4696&rd=1

Notice anything INTERESTING about this car???

Most loved Character

Haggisjin
    By Haggisjin,

Which one is your most beloved TF character? I mean, sure, Prime kicked arse when he plowed through Autobot City, Primal just kicked arse on a fairly regular basis, and Devestator was an Awesome toy when you were five.

But I'm talking about that little guy, not the hero.

I have to go with good old Waspinator. He always brought a smile to my face. Always funny. Get's possessed by Screamer, hits his head too hard and think's he's great Decepticon Hero Shrapnel.

The only bot to ever quit the wars because he gets shot too often  :tflaugh

And to top it off, his cameo in Beast Machines was the highlight of the series. "Spider-bot want to go steady with Waspinator?"

Bravo Waspinator, I salute you.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE