a thought about the bt story

Rotorstorm
    By Rotorstorm,

ravage trapped megatron and some decepticons in a time warp so the autobots shall be in control of cybertron when unicron destroys the autobots.

unicron is not going to appear :tflaugh

think about it. the only way unicron knows of the matrix's location and predominance is because optimus dies and passes it on. no megatron = no battle for autobot city = no death of optimus

ravage has screwed up his own plans  :tfgrin

what does everyone else think of this theory

Primes' Planet Key

Galaxy Maximus
    By Galaxy Maximus,

Did anyone elses' come unpainted?

Squeezeplay and Fangry

Tekyuinajar
    By Tekyuinajar,

I've got a C9 Fangry I'm going to be selling off for an associate sometime soon, but having him on hand woke me up to how crappy the second wave of masters were. With that in mind, I had to wonder just what Squeezeplay was like since I've been pining for him since childhood.

Can anyone show me some pics comparing the two in size of beast and bot modes? Tell me something about his quality, playability, etc?

assholes strike again

blackmemory
    By blackmemory,

well looks like i enjoy posting about very bad or funny ebayers. anyway:

http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...me=STRK:MEWA:IT

the superion is obviously a china faker (just as it is the defensor he is having in another auction), but he claims to be it a G1. senti him a message to ask him but no reply yet.

anyway i'm not so much concerned about it, but notice how cleverly the ID's of bidding ebayers have been made private so you can't really advise them they are bidding on a fine piece of poo.

:wave

GF Sonic and Galaxy Convoy Combined Image

Behold, Galvatron!
    By Behold, Galvatron!,

Thanks to nameless of the Japanese Image Board for posting a new magazine scan featuring Sonic Convoy and Galaxy Convoy combined as well as a shot of the exclusive blue-white repaint of Flame Convoy, Sky Lynx! Read on to view the image

http://TFormers.com/article.php?sid=4823&mode=flat

Look at this ridiculous Yahoo article

XGalvatronX
    By XGalvatronX,

And these morons call themselves journalists. Aren't journalists suppose research their Blot before they write an article?

http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzz_log/?fr=fp-buzz-more

Well, looks like our lovely little underground hobby is going to be ripped apart by misinformation and ignorance.

Somethings just shouldn't go mainstream....

t-former gurls

tfan_mom
    By tfan_mom,

I recently embarked on a new project..OAAK is a process where the dolls are repainted and hair rerooted or dyed...dolls will be fashioned after transformers..I have veiwed some of the pictures on this web site..shown to me by my son (of course)..I am looking for any input or possible designs to help with this project..please feel free to email me any ideas..I have already been doing cakes for transformer fans and recently made on for my son's 20th birthday..who every knew that optimus holloween costume 16 years ago would have started this ..LOL

Full Earth Planet Map Preview

Heat Guy
    By Heat Guy,

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/thread78616.html

Looks nice, not too chessy, but misses the comics :redface

War Within

prime idiot
    By prime idiot,

Idea.

A few years ago there were kits of G1 prime and others that you had to assemble from sprues.

If we want WW so bad why don't they produce them for us like that? It would save them a fortune and they wouldn't have the assembly costs either.

A win win solution as they could also run off limited batches (though I'd hate that).

Any one of the bods from either side visit here?

Hell we want this to happen and all you have to do is look at the artwork and we'll do the asembly ourselves!

After all who were you lot aiming the re-issues at? The current generation of kids didn't know what these were about, so if you want to reissue or indeed rebuild Prime from the wheels up why not do that, or do we have a new board of penny pinching directors in the saddle now (re : hiatus my arse)?

Apart from the kids, we're the ones who keep you lot in business on this brand name. Take note.

cybertron megatron needs a better gun

saberwolf
    By saberwolf,

anybody know what weapons would work well with cybertron megatron becasue he just doesn't look right with out a decent fusion cannon?

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE