2 Tracks came with black seats and red middle

3 Ravage  came with all red seats

To me Swerve would look better with the  black seats with red middle and

either Ravage or tracks geetinf the all black seats

What  do you all think?

Blue BT prowl

bluestreak1701
    By bluestreak1701,

I for one was rather disappointed to see the lack of creativity that had gone into the vivid blue prowl version. I LOVE the car mode with the great paint app and that's probably the only reason I'll get it. Other than the blue car parts the only difference seems to be a small blue insert instead of red on the shins. It would have been so much better if they could have added blue highlights to the arms and head to replace the red, which IMO looks out place. Also, a blue nightstick would look much better. Normally I wouldn't desicrate a BT by customising it but in this case I think I'll have to add some different colour to it, maybe to make it resemble nightbeat as I have a spare blue visor also. Opinions anyone?

Worst Transformer Ever

Haggisjin
    By Haggisjin,

This isn't a poll, or a question, simply a statement. Beast Machines Deluxe Optimus Primal is the great travesty foistered upon the populace since.... hmm.......... The Plague.

What in God's name were you thinking Hasbro? How did this get past quality control?

And damn me for being a completist and buying one of these pieces of Blot.  :tfmad

Alt Mr. T

Furious George
    By Furious George,

A simple repaint with gold chains.

Galaxy force episode 30 & 31 Trailer

Gthesite
    By Gthesite,

Hi,

Episode 30 Trailer and  Episode 31 Trailer

...JM :thumb

The Status of Cybertron in the UK

phantomfish
    By phantomfish,

I decided recently to e-mail hasbro UK and ask them to dispell a few rumours. I asked them when we are going to see Cybertron in the UK and what the status of the Alternators line was (specifically will we see Prowl and are we really only getting Alts based on UK available cars).

Here was Hasbro UK's response:

Thank you for your email.

The Alternator range is not a UK distributed product, instead it is being foreign imported by retailers in the UK.  Products available can be purchased from the following retailers:

Forbidden Planet

Argos

Tescos

Hamleys

Gamleys

The Entertainer

Cybertron is not currently listed as due for release in the UK this year.  Please keep an eye on www.hasbro.co.uk for any new product that become available.  Any further queries please do not hesitate in contacting us again.

Regards,

ASK HASBRO

So it looks like we won't be getting Cybertron until 2006! :tdown  Looks like if you want Cybertron this year we've got to get importing. Trust Hasbro UK to dump on us yet again.

BT Blue Prowl Botmode

Blitz
    By Blitz,

http://TFormers.com/article.php?sid=4830&mode=flat

bt15vbp.jpg

IMO its ok but it would be a huge step up if it were metalic blue like shocky. I do like the way they hav stored his nightstick.

Fun Little 3D Character Models

@l3x
    By @l3x,

I got bored tonight so i decided to make some 3d characters in Powerpoint. Well, not full 3d, but some of it is. :roll So, using this as a base, I made a couple Transformer characters, and I'll do more later. Feel free to make your own and post them here, too.

Robot00.ppt

Alt Shrapnel

splendic
    By splendic,

This would be a straight repaint for an enterprising kitbasher. The mold and headsculpt could have been made just for this repaint. That's how close they are to Shrapnel's G1 self.

altshrapnel6ij.jpg

I'm dying to see an Alt Insecticon...anybody wanna try it?

Damn...this is one ugly ass KO MP Convoy

hateMONGER
    By hateMONGER,

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...5988075211&rd=1

Here's your plastic 20th Anniverary Prime :D

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE