how fare do you go to put on reissues stickers

megagalvatron
    By megagalvatron,

Just thinking about the Seeker jets eyes. I was wondering if I am the only Outback collector out there that using tweezers and manicure scissors to cut them so that they are just eyes (no black space) :wtf good part only two more seekers (not counting if one day I get Sunstorm) to worry about this with. I then use the tweezers and a toothpick to put them on. Worst part is that my Starscream collection reissue’s eyes were no longer sticky so I went as fare as buying a little thing of super glue so I could put them on (my cure for unstcky stickers had to do on many reissues, those stickers are never coming off :tflaugh ). My wife always looks at me funny cuz sometimes the stickers get on my last nerve and I get mad :tflaugh . Also once with my Smokescreen Collection reissue I dropped the sticker for his headlight, so I then took a razorblade and cut a (almost) perfect cycle (10 attempts before I was happy with one) out of the silver part around the stickers to make a headlight. Am I the only nut out there who takes the time to put stickers on like this, and if not share your stories about how far you go. :thumb

TRU Reissues even cheaper

SureShot
    By SureShot,

HEY, check out touysrus.com... they have the 2 autobots for 15 and the seeker for 20. Wish I had waited... at least I don't have grapple yet... might get an extra smoekscreen to open :)

Sale at K-mart

Guest SD Deathscythe Kai
    By Guest SD Deathscythe Kai,

i dont know if this was posted or not but at k-mart they have 20% off all transformers, including the ones on clearence. as well as a promotion to win a free energon op prime, poster and game.

1st TF drawing

SureShot
    By SureShot,

Here's my first semi-decent drawing of a TF.

It's A) only pencil outlines at the moment... B) Doesn't have a head yet and C) my first finished attempt.

I'll try to finish it this weekend but really doubt that...

This is a pic from a camera, I didn't have access to a scanner at work... so I had to take a pic of it.

What is the gem of your collection and most wanted

megagalvatron
    By megagalvatron,

Just a little tread to talk (or just gloat) about what you consider the gem of your collection. Mine Has to Be a Metal Menasor (didn’t even realize how rare and wanted it was until I started visiting your site). My Menasor is in total C9.5 condition (no flaws whatsoever), only reason I give it a C9.5 is that I replaced two Decepticon logo’s with two from my reissue Megatron. I bought him off ebay for 120 (expensive but worth it), he’s complete and best off all he is the gift set version (don’t have box :tfsad , But I do have the instructions :clap ). Off all my Transformers (over 300) he is my gem. The Transformer I hope one day to get that would take his place is Predaking. So enofe about my gem how about all of yours.

OTFCC Updates: Guests, Exclusive News

Silverbolt
    By Silverbolt,

OTFCC has updated with some news regarding this years upcoming convention. Two guests have been announced, as well as some rather unfortunate news regarding the Last Autobot exclusive.

Read the Full News Story Here

Megatron Month contest @ Dreamwave!

Behold, Galvatron!
    By Behold, Galvatron!,

It's Megatron Month at Dreamwave and they've kicked it off with a fantastic contest that features some great Megatron products as prizes including Energon Megatron! Check here to enter:

http://www.transfandom.com/meg_contest_rules.php

Cybertrons size

prowl 3
    By prowl 3,

I was looking at another topic and I wonderd how big Cybertron and Unicron are to each other and Earth. I new Cybertron was the size of Saturn (G.1 Marvel comics) but when someone said it was big as the Earth I got confused; and is Unicron bigger or smaller than Cybertron? Tell me what you think. :( :tfhuh

Is this really a knock off Dinobot?

Mirage
    By Mirage,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...0&category=4696

Seller says that this is a knockoff, but it looks real to me.

G1 Reissues Grapple and Smokescreen now $15!

Behold, Galvatron!
    By Behold, Galvatron!,

The G1 sale continues! Now Smokescreen and Grapple are both half off their orginal price at $15! This is a great deal for all who missed out on getting them before!

Read the Full News Story Here

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE