Got nifty fan-modes?

majin tahu
    By majin tahu,

I'd love to see some of your guys fan transformations.post pics or links if you got 'em!

for those who don't know, a fan mode is a transformation that isn't official. one you or someone else came up with.

Energon Card Change?

OptimusTarzan
    By OptimusTarzan,

Just came back from Target and was looking at the Energon Sale. I show 2 Ironhides with different cards. You know the orginal ones showing the level of there powers like speed and intelligence. The other Inronhide had a different card, looked like a bio card. I've seen this on Hotshot too.

Just thought it was interesting. I much prefer a bio card of a bot than a level card of powers...

I'm going to Hong Kong

SmellyFerret
    By SmellyFerret,

Hiya,

I'm off to Hong Kong for a couple of days soon (as you do!)

Anyone recomend TF / toy shops that I should goto?

Or infact anything TF related I can do/see/buy in Hong-Kong!

Thanks

spychanger prime (scourge repaint)

SmellyFerret
    By SmellyFerret,

hiya,

I picked up a scourge repaint of the spychanger prime,

(found that out since getting him - as i didn't know he existed!)

How rare is he? - the figure looks quite nice

and also how does he compare to the 'worlds smallest' TF's - is he smaller? lol

PS. I got him in big W in OZ - but i am UK collector

Ta!

Question About Final Waves...

Ultimatetransfan
    By Ultimatetransfan,

Do you guys find that the last wave of anything Transformers is usually skipped over here? I know that my TRU's and Walmarts skipped the last waves of Beast Wars (With TM2 Blackarachnia :tfmad ), Beast Machines (Strika), RiD (Axer), and Armada (Skywarp)

Do you guys have this problem too?

What Transformer is this?

Masterplan
    By Masterplan,

I have this transformer since way back, but i don't know what it's name is or the name of minicon that comes with it. Can anyone shed some light? It's a decepticon that transforms into a navy coloured plane with grey missile turrets. It's got a mark on the wing that dates the toy to 1986/87 Hasbro, Takara limited.

Standing mode:

Transformer1.jpg

Transformer2.jpg

Transformed:

Transformer6.jpg

Transformer3.jpg

Transformer4.jpg

Transformer5.jpg

Minicon (plane attachment or gun)

minicon1.jpg

Note: this is the ONLY transformer figure i ever had., so i'd really like to know it's name, and what comics or what Tv episodes it appeared in. thanks.

:thumb

Alt BMW

HnH
    By HnH,

The last few eeks i saw on the board that anyone has his vision of a new alternator

I saw mitsubishi,dodge,hummer,ford,vw,porsche,honda,nissan and so on and on

But what do you die hard fans think about the new BMW M5 CONCEPT

That's one sexy car and yes it is worthy to get the name of JAZZ

but that is my personal vision for jazz then

I also would like to see a Mistu and a Nissan but then as two of the other stunticons

So let me know what you all think?

:thumb :eek :thumb :eek :thumb :eek :thumb :eek :thumb :eek :clap

SL Convoy and Kicker sword handle sizes

trench
    By trench,

Got my SL Convoy and Kicker anniversary set today. Mmmm... shiny.

Anyway, I recall someone asking once about the peg size of the swords and who can hold them, I don't remember ever seeing an answer so I'll provide it. The little version of Megatron's Sword can only be held by Kicker, it's pretty small maybe only 3 inches long at the most. The Energon Saber's hilt has two different outside diameters allowing it to be held by Kicker and any Transfomers figure with a standard sized fist peghole.

More OTFCC Exclusive News - Matrix Guardian & Mega

Behold, Galvatron!
    By Behold, Galvatron!,

Two new updates from OFTCC.....

Matrix Guardian has been previewed in art and story form here (no actual toy pics):

http://otfccforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=650

After the loss of the "Last Autobot" exclusive, OFTCC has made Megazarak the new exclusive (thus there will be no hotel exclusive) and the price is now $40. More details here:

http://www.otfccforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=648

Energon Galvatron & Menasor

fourth_heir
    By fourth_heir,

As promised in my Energon Sunstorm thread, Galvatron and Menasor. These are both pretty old now so you may have seen them around already...

7945_1075589814.jpg

7945_1071438071.jpg

Galvatron was my first attempt to recolour a TF toy (can't think why I hadn't done it before - I recolour product shots at work all the time!)

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE