Alternators/Binaltech Brothers

Damnit Dog
    By Damnit Dog,

Smokescreen was the first with a repaint and remold to make Silverstreak.

Now we have Sideswipe with his repaint and retooling to make Sunstreaker.

So we are left with Hound, Tracks, and Meister to be used in repaints and remolds.

Who do you think will be Hound, Tracks, and Meisters twins?

My bet

Hound turned into a covered jeep enclosed jeep and renamed Hoist.

Tracks turned into a convertable and renamed lightspeed

Meister turned into a rally rx-8 and renamed Skids.

What do yall think?

For those of you who have e-megs...

Starscreamer
    By Starscreamer,

anyone figure out what to do with those 4 clear plastic pannels that he came with taped to the box?

Energon: Top 3 picks

Smokes
    By Smokes,

Out of what you own, what are your three favorite Energon figure's?

Mine:

3. Inferno: His G1 style transformation and strong bot mode make him a keeper. He also makes a great shirt.

2. Starscream:Bot design, articulation and sweet hyper mode make him my favorite Starscream incarnation.

1. Divebomb: Biggest bang for my buck. Cheap price, articulation, great details, and those bloody wings.... really it's the wings.

Honorable mention:

Rodimus: Its the paint job, and after I trimmed off all of his skirt except for the grill, it freed up his legs to make for some cool poses. Fun and quick transformation as well. Pretty boots.

rodimus prime?

dopefreshacron
    By dopefreshacron,

so is rodimus going to become rodimus prime in energon? also is he going to have his own team. any other info would be great.

First TF you had to read the instuctions for...

Smokes
    By Smokes,

When I was five or six I got G1 Jetfire/Skyfire for Christmas. His transformation was rather complicated compared to the other G1's. I remember being scared of breaking his arms as I tried to pull them out, and I freaked and read the instructions. Surprisingly he outlasted all my other G1's and remains one of the few TF's in my collection that I haven't had to buy again(aside from the armor).

Transformers School?

Bluestreak85
    By Bluestreak85,

Through reading various threads I've noticed that several of you fellow posters are college students just like me. I was just wondering what schools we have represented. As for me, I'm holdin' it down here at Virginia Tech. How about the rest of you collegiate collectors?

Bubblejumper MISB?

crazynotion
    By crazynotion,

ok here is the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...4&category=4696

but isn't that a repo box? i know that japanese transformers came this way... but no american transformers that size to my knowledge.

SunStreaker !

Ej8
    By Ej8,

Now don't you think its about time they do something about our worlds sex sports car Sunstreaker? If not a reissue Gen 1 at least a hot binal-tech/ alternator. And whats up with masterpiece Hot Rod/Galvatron/Megatron? :tfgrin

post-27-1078204592.jpg

Diamond Shipping List Update For 3/3/04

Silverbolt
    By Silverbolt,

Diamond Comics Distributors, Inc has updated their shipping list for this week. TF G1 Vol. 2 War & Peace Trade Paperback @ $17.95 and DFE TF GI Joe Foil Cover 4 For 1 Pack @ $14.99 are scheduled to ship this Wednesday. On next Wednesday's tentative shipping list for March 10, 2004, TF: Armada MTMT #1 (Of 3) is scheduled to ship at a price of $4.95

Read the Full News Story Here

Original Characters - Custom Repaints

Grimwolf
    By Grimwolf,

Hey folks, first time I wandered this part of the forums and thought I'd throw my hat in the ring.

Check out my site here. Feel free to poke around and give any feedback. (Not all the site is Transformers related, but is all original artwork and characters unless noted.)

There are also some other customs I'm working on for existing characters and retools/repaints... more when it develops.

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE