you guys named your cars ?

joyboy
    By joyboy,

I always name all my cars as if they were transformers and was just wondering if anybody here does the same .(should i be wearing my flame retardant pants)

this is my car i named it widebody

post-5-1081015510.jpg

Wheelie Spotted!

Bizzmoff
    By Bizzmoff,

In Armada Episode #44 "Uprising" I noticed a robot that looked alot like Wheelie. Did anybody else see him/her?? Does anybody want to admit that they watched Armada with enough conciseness to notice Wheelie??

Tidalwave needs your help!

Bizzmoff
    By Bizzmoff,

Has anybody found/made a weapon that Tidalwave can hold? His little weenie guns are not cutting it. :tdown

OTFCC Hotel/Venue Registration News

Silverbolt
    By Silverbolt,

OTFCC has added even more info for this year's convention, including a new registration form and info on this year's new hotel/venue location. Check the new registration form, with IMPORTANT DATE CHANGES IN REGARDS TO TOYS.

Read the Full News Story Here

Bumblejumper

g14ever
    By g14ever,

Just how rare is Bumblejumper? Some guy wants to sell me him for $50. Should I jump on this deal?

Spawn

Josh
    By Josh,

http://www.deviantart.com/view/6277229/

Pencils by AmerKokh of Jahannam.org

colors by yours truly ;)

enjoy!

TRU G1 Sale + free basic energon

sky2jetfire
    By sky2jetfire,

Long story...

Well, I heard about the G1 sale at TRU and when I went to TRU they were also having a promo for free basic energon figures ($6.99) when you buy transformers

$14.99 or higher. When I went to check out, they wouldn't honor the G1 transformers cause it was only supposed to be Energon only. Makes sense, except price scanner explicitly lists the energon promo when I scanned the G1 to confirm its sale price. Guy at the service desk says promo was for last week, I said can you check, then he went to the Transformers aisle and said promo was for Energon toys only. When I ask about the price scanner, he said scanner would show promos for things in the same toy group. Wished it would make it clear in the scanner that what I was scanning didn't meet the promo. Well, I didn't get the toys, didn't like his explanation (even if it was true). Should have scanned a energon toy ($11.99) to see if he was telling the truth.

Stort ending...

Got online just now and got the G1 toys (including the free energon figures) at TRU.com. Only difference is I have to wait a week before it arrives. I know online and the B&M are different, but wish the sales (terms) would be the same.

Question:

RaySkull
    By RaySkull,

Anyone know where I can find super deformed icons, like my avitar here. I really liked the style so I designed this one myself, using a SD metroplex as a guide. Took about six hours with the animation, what do you think? Anyway I was looking forward to downloading more for my desktop, maybe even make a strange wallpaper out of them, anyone else have customs, if so I'd like to see them. :wave

E-Mirage Girl

Ultimatetransfan
    By Ultimatetransfan,

I know it's been done, but I wanted to try my hand at it too. So here's an Energon Mirage girl!

Also, I am seeking anyone with good coloring skills to see if they can make it look all nice. I tried myself, but mehh...

So yeah, any good colorists, please take a stab at it!

post-22-1080970326.gif

My 2 cents on Energon

SliMaximus
    By SliMaximus,

Ok is it only me which I doubt but man dreamwave not only should be in charge of the comics but I saw the should be the writers and animators for the series we would get such better quality cartoons.

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE