Energon Megs

Knightscream
    By Knightscream,

Aight i just got energon megs in my hands last night and i got to say i was dissapointed severely.

from the first time i saw a picture of him, i thought hell yeah this looks F***'in awesome, especially since it pays homage (lookswise) to g1 galvatron, but when i got it in my hands, and had a chance to play with it, i was dissapointed. first off was the quality in my hands it felt like the knock off big RiD megatron that was going around a few years back, the one that was the same hight as rid optimus combined with his "trailer". second the sword. the only way for him to use it is to attach it to his tank and pop it onto his arm. i mean would it have cost that much more to put a 1/4 inch long piece of plastic on the end so that he(and other energon tf's) can actually hold it. third the overall toy, overall articulation is sub-par, the colors do not fit the character, i mean the white is more pearly than nething else. overall i fell that this toy is more of a knockoff than what ive copme to expect from the tf line, not worth the 40 bucks that it costs. ne1 else have opinions on enermegs?, and ne1 have a superlink galvatron so they can tell me that takara did a better job on it than hasbro. or if it is basically the same, just smaller

thoughts of a trans fan

nexus1
    By nexus1,

my mind is racing about all this transformer stuff going on, and it's quite exciting.

ENERGON: I'm very impressed with this line from Hasbro. It seems that they are being more careful about naming and style, especially style. my only dissapointment so far is the Energon Prime, Prime by him self is just plain ugly andnas far as his powerlinx mode with his vehicle counterparts, I hate to say it power rangers has met the transformers. That is my only gripe with Energon right now. I can't wait to get my hands Arcee. I have not read the energon comics, I know I need to catch up :tfgrin Also megatron is outstanding!

ARMADA: Armada was good at first, then got old really quick. Prime for Armada was so much better 10 times better than Energon, jetfire im still 50/50 on.

R.I.D. Now I must say that Prime and Ultra Magnus was brilliant, the combination of the two, man, that was outstanding I think that is the best prime out of these three that I mentioned. i had to get that off my mind. :tfgrin

Pose 20th/MP Optimus Prime

whitefinger
    By whitefinger,

I had the idea of doing some funny 20th/MP Prime pictures when I saw one on this forum. I'm not sure who posted it, but it was Optimus playing football with the matrix. Anyway, here are a couple of entries from me. Please forgive the grainy camera.

f975454d.jpg

Autobots Rock Out!

f975457b.jpg

Buddy Prime!

Unknown Proto...

CRIS
    By CRIS,

:wtf what the hell is this? looks real ugly....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...13&category=753

behold galvatron come here

Rodimus
    By Rodimus,

:tfgrin i just finished reading your columns and i gotta say your points are very weak, infact most of your articles are complementing takara, you say multiple times takara makes better products so i want you here, now, to convince me why hasbro is better. :tfgrin

BETA TEST - TFormers Mobile News

BaCon
    By BaCon,

Hey kids! Now you can visit TFormers and get the latest news on your Web enabled phone. Yep, we've just created a new Mobile site for Web phone users to access our latest news in real time. Its like a micro-web-site just for Transformers news.

We are looking for some people who can test this out and give us feedback before we make it an official feature of TFormers.com. If you have a Web enabled cell phone please enter the URL: http://tformers.com/mobile/ OR http://tformers.com/m/

tf-mobile-1.gif

Take it for a spin and let us know if it worked by posting back to this thread.

If you have any tips or ideas please let us know as we are always looking

for ways to improve things.

Enjoy!

Wheel-Jack

This Week's Haul

Agent Adam
    By Agent Adam,

Sorry about the delay.

Post your hauls for this week, in this here thread!

whoo hoo made front page!

Starscreamer
    By Starscreamer,

Thanks guys at TFormers! my review for e-megs made the headlines...after a rough weekend...it's the little things that make life a lil better :D :clap :tftounge

ok, I'll calm down now...(did I mention rough weekend?)

song

Big Pimpin Spending Cheese
    By Big Pimpin Spending Cheese,

I heard this song using the transformers cut seen from G1. I think thats what its called. the name of the song is Who gives a f*** where U from. by 3 6 mafia.

the song is ok. if you don't like rap then i don't think you will like it. the song is also on NFL street.

Gold Jetfire

Damnit Dog
    By Damnit Dog,

for the price of this auction you would think that Jetfire was made out of real gold and not just gold painted.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...0&category=4696

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE