Hound and Silverstreak

NayTronhh
    By NayTronhh,

whoever preordered their Hound and/or Silverstreak from AHQ Did anyone recieve them yet? thanks

NayTron[HH] :tfevil

Armada Airrazor

Galzamus
    By Galzamus,

This is probably hasbro's bumbling.. but I wanna see if anyone else noticed this.

They list Armada Airrazor as an Autobot (of sorts).. everywhere I look they confirm that yes, Airrazor is an Autobot.. but it doesn't add up, because if you look on her back, there's a Decepticon Logo molded on her back. I would probably explain her dark colors and all.. and I kinda like the idea of her being a badgirl..

Anyway, anyone else notice this?

Pics of energon characters

Terrorking
    By Terrorking,

Im new to the sight but long time tf fan Imlooking for energon pics like omega prime combinor or any cool pics

universe twins

beamer
    By beamer,

i might end up doing a universe sunstreaker and sideswipe pic to compliment this.... but anywho, i had this strange urge to draw shadow striker and roulette last night. i like how shadow striker (the decepticon in the front for those who weren't aware) turned out, but i'm not too happy with roulette (autobot sis in back). i inked it (well, sorta) with a ball point pen. *laugh* talk about low grade.

i need to invest in a circle template for those wheels.

sisters.jpg

K-Mart Exclusive Armada Optimus Repaint

Angelicus_dbs
    By Angelicus_dbs,

Just wanted to give an update, I got the figure, got the paints and have started disassembly. Taking photos as I go so hopefully I can get a site started tonight with some pics. Wish me luck

What happened to Swindle?

Outrider74
    By Outrider74,

I just realized this while watching my DVD of the TF cartoon. Everyone knows that Swindle's toy looks nothing like on TV, in either mode. The head, and the colors are about all that match. But, the way they drew Swindle looks a lot like it would work as a toy. In fact, from what I see, the transformation wouldnt be a lot different from G1 Streetwise (protectobot cop car). Not only was he a 'real' Jeep, he looks much better in robot mode than the toy. Fat, sawed off pinheaded runt whose shoulder joints are almost on his hips! So what happened to the version? Were they planning on re-tooling him for the U.S. and then they scrapped the idea before the cartoon could be fixed? Anyone know if the TV version ever had a toy, even as a prototype?

I know licensing wasnt an issue on this. Jeep hadn't become psychotic about letting their vehicles for another year or two. Proof of this would be that Swindle's toy came out a year earlier than the throttlebot Rollbar, who was a pretty convincing CJ-7.

Energon Landimine Repaint

PsychoStorm
    By PsychoStorm,

Brought to you by S250 over at 2005:

http://www.2005boards.com/showthread.php?t=42425

Psy

red faced slag ?

joyboy
    By joyboy,

how many of you guys have one? are these as rare as they say ? cause i am searching for one for my collection . one popped up on ebay awhile ago and i lost it by $10 damn auto bid ,auction ended when i was at work .

E-Megatron as an Autobot?

Rodimus Minor
    By Rodimus Minor,

I just realized that he's make a better King Atlas/Dai Altas than the Universe toy we got. He has most of the right contours, the right helmet and the right altmode...

It would at least make a KILLER con exclusive... But I'd like to see what it looks like.

Unfortunately, I just changed computers and I need to download Paint Shop Pro again since I can't find my CD. If anyone else wants to try this, feel free.

Holy cow! If Energon Megatron goes Universe...

Rodimus Minor
    By Rodimus Minor,

I just realized that he's make a better King Atlas/Dai Altas than the Universe toy we got. He has most of the right contours, the right helmet and the right altmode...

It would at least make a KILLER con exclusive.

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE