Photoshop Idea

Ultimatetransfan
    By Ultimatetransfan,

Does anyone wanna try turning Energon Ravage and Divebomb into Pounce and Wingspan?

post-12-1079386083.jpg

Universe King Atlas

hikaru
    By hikaru,

I don't recognize this mold, but I thought the Universe line was made entirely of repaints of older TF lines?

Was King Atlas part of the Masterforce series? Help! :tfhuh

Prime and Convoy

Snowman81
    By Snowman81,

what can i say i was bored.

post-22-1079992304.jpg

E meg's sword from remy

soybean56
    By soybean56,

what is the part that connects the sword to the handle?

is it something of cruellock's?

post-26-1079987067.jpg

What G1 character would you like to see in Energon

roninbrian
    By roninbrian,

I would love to see an Energon Soundwave, Rumble, Minosaur, and Superion. on the flip side, I'm glad the Armada Laserbeak is gone.

Down with twisty ties!

Moribundus VII
    By Moribundus VII,

As my collection grows I find half on my transformers in boxes full of other tfs. This isn't good for them but I have no choice. It would be better if they have nice boxes to be safe in. With cards and twisty ties I can't put them safely in so it is equally bad and the box gets messed. I wish they would make more boxes with flaps and form fitting trays like the reissues so I can strore them away at night in perfect safety. They could cut loads of costs by not having to pay people to tie twisty ties or put the little bands on because the tray would hold them perfectly still. As far as I can see cards and twisty tie boxes are just laziness :tdown and we could all be happier if they took a tiny bit of effort to design nice boxes for our beloved toys. My megatron and starcream (reissues) enjoy nice homes, why can't the others?

Universe Repaint Ideas

Rodimus Minor
    By Rodimus Minor,

I love repaints, in general, but as a fan of G1, I think a repainted toy should represent a new character. I just can't get into it otherwise as a fan or a collector.

The only exception to this in recent years for me was Powerlinx Hot Shot from Armada and that was for his Rodimus look. However, now that we know Rodimus is a separate character in the Armada/Energon storyline, it seems weird that Hot Shot looked so much like him for awhile. I doubt we'll see any explanation for their similar appearances.

Personally, I think for the Universe line that the designers should look at a figure in terms of its altmode and look and assign a new character to the mold. A great example of this was the Inferno repaint of Prowl. It stands on its own as a new character and the fire chief repaint works because the figure so close resembles G1 Red alert. It would have been twice as sweet if they'd named him Red alert but I digress.

I want to see figures redone as Autobots, Decepticons --- whatever suits the mold when you look at it as long as it has a different name and look than it did when it was released before.

I'd be all for Armada Hot Shot or RiD Prowl being released as a Rodimus with minor reworking, BW Waspinator as Autobot Bumblebee or Goldbug, Armada Predacon being released as Grimlock with a minicon team, Energon Skyblast being released as a seeker-jet three pack as Dirge, Thrust and Ramjet.

Heck, since they've got the 'alternate universe' stuff in play, I'd love some real shaking up of the established boundries. If they're willing to do a resculpt of Sideways for the Battle-in-a-Box to make him a Decepticon, lets see a Decepticon 'Dark Magnus' or something based on the Overload toy. Maybe give us an Autobot Starscream.

Hmmm... They're releasing the microman Kicker in the Energon line in the states now, from what I hear...

Why not do something totally crazy and repaint him as Spike for Universe (based on the headmaster mech suit colors) or offer up a Universe three pack using GIJOE parts that gives us Spike, Daniel and Sparkplug with a Megatron gun accessory and a matrix or something wild like that.

Heck... Here's a wild idea! Those Action Master molds aren't making Hasbro any money and nobody's nostalgiac enough to ask for a reissue so why not repaint and package the really cool ones under the Universe line with an economical CD. I imagine you could sell 'em at a $4 pricepoint ala the single-pack GIJOE figures with the DVDs. If they stuck to the really cool character designs and the CD-ROM content was cool, you'd have people after those. Maybe toss 'em with Target-master partners as accessories to keep the transformation feature intact.

kramtronix's Collection

kramtronix
    By kramtronix,
    Generations-Autobots.jpg

Can someone please post up...

kramtronix
    By kramtronix,

A picture of G1 Gigatron. I never even heard of this guy before.

energon starscream... again

beamer
    By beamer,

i think ra88 was telling me he should be more sinister...and mx 01 archon at 2005 told me he should be looking more swordsman like...so here's what i ended up with after revamping that first sketch.

energonstarscream.jpg

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE