Alternators Tracks

Snowman81
    By Snowman81,

From what we have seen of the toy I don’t think there would be too many people to argue the fact that tracks will be a Z06 corvette. But I think I want to take it a step further and say its going to be a Commemorative Edition Z06. Its already got some decals on the hood, which might be the closest we will come to flames on tracks’s hood.

post-5-1076885971.jpg

Shockblast alt mode

Viktor V
    By Viktor V,

Hey all, bwtf.com had a pic up of the toy fair I found interesting. Looks like the back of omegas box. Anyway, it has a little pic of shockblasts alt form.

http://69.93.119.2/photos3/showphoto.php?p...rt=1&thecat=506

Car manufacturers in Binaltech / Alternator line

ShinConvoy
    By ShinConvoy,

I saw pics of the New york Toyfare : Ford is to work with Takara / Hasbro :clap . We already knew that because of the RX-8 ( Mazda belongs to Ford )

Tformers Reports On Hasbro @ Toy Fair 2004

Silverbolt
    By Silverbolt,

Our news team has begun the first of it's reporting from the Hasbro display at Toyfair 2004, and has posted this gallery, featuring Energon Omega Supreme and Alternator Tracks, among others!

Check out the gallery here!

Read the Full News Story Here

"Smile"

Josh
    By Josh,
    Smile.jpg

Binaltech Bumble & Lambor

Josh
    By Josh,

AltBumblebeeBW.jpg

AltSideswipeBW.jpg

hopping on NG's B&W bandwagon

enjoy!

Alt. Tracks is next on me list >:}

Energon Mirage

jmounger
    By jmounger,

Found an Energon Mirage on ebay....still 2 days left in the auction and up to almost 40 bucks. Then there is 25 bucks on shipping charges if you go ground delivery.

Energon EP3

captaincarrot13
    By captaincarrot13,

I just got done watching and all I got to say it was awesome! Alot of action in this Ep. I hear in other forums that people are complaining about Tidalwave's dialog!

I think it is perfect to his character! :thumb

The battle scenes were awesome! Some of the angles they done, bots exploding, and pieces of bots flying all over!

The suprise of Megatron's name has everyone in question!?

Is Energon TidalWave Rare?

OptimusTarzan
    By OptimusTarzan,

Whats up?

I've been away from this forum for awhile. Anyways, I just saw an Energon TidalWave at my local super wal-mart. This is a recolor right? Just wondering if it is rare or not b/c I just saw them restock in the Transformers section and I noticed he only comes 1 in a case, with the rest being that Scorpion dude thingy.

why bulkhead?

madman1366
    By madman1366,

this really bothers me....why does hasbro name a green helicopter bulkhead??? (which does look ultra-cool i must say!!!)

bulkhead is a name more suited to a space ship or a boat wouldn't you think?? the name makes NO sense at all!!! now cyclonus makes sense!!!

why does demolisher get a new form but not cyclonus??

the upcoming energon mirage....now that should have been named bulkhead if anything!

i'm sure hasbro has their "research" that tells them what fans want, but they do seem to fall short a lot. not so much over the figures themselves, but the little things like the names, the weapons, and other obvious doable things that would make a good toy into a great one.

my advise to hasbro: hire some die hard collectors to test prototypes and make suggestions before production starts. that way they can make any easy adjustments and put out the very best possible product.

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE