Conservation of mass

Blackscale
    By Blackscale,

Is there an official explanation for the constant violation of the conservation of mass principle in the TF universe?

Where does Prime's trailer go? How can Megatron shrink?

Also, I have the impression that in the gestalts in the Dreamwave comics are bigger than the sum of the individual TF's.

Perhaps this is explained in the More than meets the eye books, but I have not been able to find those in the Netherlands yet.

Illinois Sightings

Reestrada
    By Reestrada,

Are there any transformers energon sightings in Chicago?

DVD Question

drkknight001
    By drkknight001,

Okay, so it's actually only been this last week that I decided to pick up TF:TM on DVD. All I could find was the Kid Rhino version, but I was a little suprised to see that it was pan 'n' scan. When it was released in theaters was it standard ratio or was it "windescreen?" If it was, is there a better DVD that I can order or find somewhere?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Transformers G1 Reissues

Snowman81
    By Snowman81,

Get a whole lot of transformers reissues one time....take a look at this batch of Hasbro and Takara reissues.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...&category=49016

Smallest Transformers?

Taaron
    By Taaron,

hey guys,

I was hoping some of you could point me in the right direction in getting my hands on some of the Smallest Transformers, I went to BBTS, and could of sworn they were originally $40 for a box, but they're now $72. (and $5.99 for individual, but now $6.99)

and $6.99 is somewhat lame for a 2 inch toy.

So, is there any place I could get them for a bit of a cheaper price individually, or in a set?

Aoi

who owns all the collection re-issues

Rodimus
    By Rodimus,

i do :clap :clap :clap i keep them in their boxes and only open them when i want to look at them. it looks nicer displayed as books. my favourite is prowl because i never had one before :tfmad

Seacons

Lostprophet8
    By Lostprophet8,

Alright, first I would like to say that I own half of the seacons. I got them as "hand-me-downs" from a cousin. I was a huge fan of G1 in my youth, but remember little. (Only that Grimlock, Badass!! :tfevil ) I do not remember the Seacons. :tfsad Their combined form looks wicked-cool. :tfgrin Please tell me all!!

Energon Megatron and Starscream

Josh
    By Josh,

DezECons.jpg

and version 2 :D

DezECons2.jpg

enjoy!

Pencils/Inks by Dezeras6

Colors by Josh [moi]

Fembots Toys

Alpha_Trion
    By Alpha_Trion,

I would honestly buy the fembot figures if they were ever made, If only two were made I'd have to say I'd vote for a G1 style Arcee and Elita 1. Anyone else think that having fembot toys would be a cool idea?

Question about spychanger Scourge

Guest SD Deathscythe Kai
    By Guest SD Deathscythe Kai,

Since i'm getting one and i know it has no weapons, i was wondering, do the hands have a hole in them? the reason being i think i have a small enough sword to give him so he'd have his "Sword of Fury"

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE