So we're at the Air Fest show today...

kramtronix
    By kramtronix,

My son sees this plane and runs up to it yelling "Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarscreeeeeeeeeeaaam!!!!!!!!"

F-18-Hornet.jpg

Universe Needs Japanese figures BAD!

RaySkull
    By RaySkull,

1. Big Convoy

1.5 Black Big Convoy

2. Leo Convoy

3. Hellscream

4. Longneck

6. Machine wars Jets! (maybe these are on the way [King atlas])

7. Galvatron from Beast wars 2

Your Favorite of the four BT/Alt's

@l3x
    By @l3x,

Now that four Binaltech/Alternators have been released (well, Hound and Silverstreak are kind of released), which is your favorite and why?

My favorite is Hound because I like his wing doors in robot mode. I also like that it is not a sports car like most of the Binaltech/Alternators. And unlike most people, I like his small handgun.

G1 cartoon alludes to a organic cybertron

megagalvatron
    By megagalvatron,

A lot a people didn’t like Beast Machines idea of an organic Cybertron (took some getting used to for me) But the G1 cartoon might have had an organic core to. I was watching the Transformers Season3 part 2 & season 4 and noticed that it alludes to an organic Cybertron. In the Episode 107: The Dweller in the Depths, The quintessons are talking about there first project on Cybertron the Transorganic’s. In the Episode the Autobots fallow the Decepticons into an old area of Cybertron. They go very deep into Cybertron and it starts to look very Organic (kind of like the inside of Unicron in Armada; shutters to think about Armada). My question is what do you all think about this and what it meant. Do you think they alluded to an Organic core or not.

do you see what i see

king poseidon
    By king poseidon,

200404040001_15452.jpg

from left to right:

hound,silver mustang alt,red alt[possibly meister,but oddly seems to have a pic of g1 swipe]

legend pvc

king poseidon
    By king poseidon,

i remeber hearing that legends will follow after the hasbro hoc series.

i have also heard that this will include the armada pvcs,but getting to my question will it include the other takara act pvcs.

i ask this because i really like starsaber and victory leo and i dont belive we may ever see them crossover,but i have hopes after seeing overlord appear.

if anyone has insight thank you

Latest Superlink Ep!

Guest Primal-Convoy
    By Guest Primal-Convoy,

perhaps this is old now, as it happened on Friday, but a Tf gets 'reformatted' at the end of the ep. and that TF is:

S

p

o

I

L

E

R

A

L

E

R

T

Cyclonus, who gets pulled by that Quints tentacles and reformatted, kicking and Screaming into Snowcat. Thing is, our "not decided who I really am" demolisher is "saved" or captured by Cyclonus and then perhaps HE will get reformatted against his will next ep? stay tuned, transfans!

"M" symbols on Mini-spies

Guest Primal-Convoy
    By Guest Primal-Convoy,

I noticed an "M" symbol on one mini-spy when I was a kid, but I didn't know a few of the other ones hadthem too!

I'm guessing it stands for "Microman" or "Minispy". However, If there is no reason, I might relate it to the "Minicon" faction in my own Tf Glossary. not directly, mind you, but in terms of Cybertronian transcryptial linguistics (like how the French "Amore" and "adore" are related, but not the same)

post-26-1081132572.jpg

Alternator Sideswipe: instructions are wrong!

Cloudimus Prime
    By Cloudimus Prime,

Done by a friend for all fellow TFans:

http://www.katoots.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=7939

I suppose most of us know it already, but oh well, it's a good read :P

AARRRGHH! I missed episode 13

Sharkticonqueen
    By Sharkticonqueen,

I purpousely didn't watch what happened this week becuase I hought It'd just be another rerun!!! ARRRGH!!!!!! Please, tell me in absolute detail what happened, please, Help a fan in need!!!

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE