Transformers Cybertron

Damnit Dog
    By Damnit Dog,

I have heard this title tossed around on the boards and I was wondering what it is all about. I know it has been speculated that this is the follow up cartoon to Energon, but thats about it. I havent heard anything on this line, this show, or what its about. If anyone has any ideas, insight, help, web sites, whatever, that would be great.

The Battlestars

Big Grim
    By Big Grim,

anyone know where I can get ahold of this? It was a Japanese manga that served as the finale to G1 in Japan. You can check out a review of it here.

Photoshopped Alternators Jazz

Tortle
    By Tortle,

I'm not sure if this has been done before, but since the new Mazda Alternator is confirmed as Meister (Jazz), I thought I'd photoshop the robot to see what it would look like with the vintage Jazz color scheme. The left is the color scheme featured on Mazda's site, while the right utilizes the G1 design. Enjoy!

-Nathan

post-5-1078352363.jpg

what was your favorite bw

Rodimus
    By Rodimus,

my fav american bw is tm2 blackarachnia and jap is bw neo big convoy. what are yours? :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay

Aftermath of a Masterpiece

Hot Rod
    By Hot Rod,

I don't know about you guys but ever since I have beheld the magnificence of my masterpiece Optimus, I have had some strange feelings. I can't seem to get excited about energon (though alternators is still awsome) and all I want to do is look at my prime... maybe its just me but it all seems down hill from here.

Wal mart

bangs_allsith.com
    By bangs_allsith.com,

I went to wal mart with ten dollars. I figured I would get a fig in that price range maybe a hot shot or inferno. Anyways I got there and I said what the hell I would go through the 26$ figs or rather all the scorponok. As I moved the first one I found an energon landmine. SO I thought what the hell put a couple on layaway I put on two onmicons skyblast and Signal Flare. With hot shot what do you think of these figs??? I should have them off layaway soon.

Prowl Shot (Prowl & Hotshot Combined)

Damnit Dog
    By Damnit Dog,

Here is a pic that I took of my Energon Prowl and Hotshot combined.

This is the best way, I think, to display these two.

Starscream, Ghost Starscream, and Black Starscream

Snowman81
    By Snowman81,

I know alot of people want the Ghost and Black Starscreams, well now here is your chance.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...2&category=4694

Wal-Mart's Eneregon

Lostprophet8
    By Lostprophet8,

I was at Wal-Mart the other day, and noticed that they had an Energon comic. :tfhuh Interested, I picked it up. I was supprised to find that it was a reprint of Energon #19 (which I missed :tfgrin ) So is Wal-Mart going to contine putting these out, or was this a one time deal?

Custom Energon G1 Starscream

Damnit Dog
    By Damnit Dog,

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE