Considering selling my old TF's

kuzushi
    By kuzushi,

Hey all,

I'm considering selling my old Transformers to fund my new interests in the Alternator line and also some Macross models (Yamato 1/48's and 1/72's).

Here's what I have. All are in pretty good shape except Laserbeak and Rumble. All are originals, not re-issues:

Brawl -tank from Bruticus

Ciffjumper

Cyclonus

First Aid - ambulance from Protectobots

Grimlock

Hot Rod

Hucap (looks like a yellow Cliffjumper)

Laserbeak

Lots of booklets

Menasor

Outback

Razor Claw - Lion from Predaking

Rodimus Prime

Rumble

Runamuck

Skywarp

Superion

Tracks

Ultra Magnus

Wreck Gar

How would I go about getting price estimates for these?

Thanks,

Kuzushi

ps. I can take pics if ppl are interested, but it may take a while

Breaking the Ice

mx-01 archon
    By mx-01 archon,

Done for Allspark's March Art Challenge.

My first CG piece. Not the first time I've done it, but just the first time I've finished anything (I was actually getting pretty close with my RiD Prowl pic, until my HD bombed...*grumble*). I like how it turned out, although I couldn't get the clouds to work quite the way I was thinking, but in the end it worked out okay.

As I had written her, due to a harsh past on Cybertron, Street Arrow became rather emotionally suppressed, numbed after the murder of her other Autobot comrades at the hands of Decepticons (during the period of Decepticon rule). However, upon joining up with the Autobot's on Earth, she is rather jarringly re-introduced to the concept of compassion. With these conflicting elements, she is rather emotionally insecure, moody, and prone to emotional breakdown. Leave it to Bumblebee, the last Autobot she'd wish to see her in this condition, to try to calm her nerves, in his ever-present "big brother" demeanor.

We see all types of art around these parts, from pin-ups to action scenes to comic panels, but I feel there aren't many emotional story-telling pieces overall. So I thought I'd try something a little bit different.

Breaking_the_Ice.jpg

And I realize that I never posted her bio on this site, so a lot of you guys probably don't know what she's about. Here's a link: http://www.2005boards.com/showthread.php?t=39443

G1 Autobot Gestaults

ElementalBot
    By ElementalBot,

Someone sort of brought this up in another thread, and since it echoed something I was wondering last night, I thought I'd ask.

How many gestaults did the Autobots have?

I can only think of Defesensor, Superion, and Computron.

Doesn't really seem fair, huh. :tflaugh

Red Thrust

Red Alert 71 (SBS)
    By Red Alert 71 (SBS),

Has anyone seen or bought a red version of Thrust? If so where could I get one

Powerlinx Decepticons?

NeloAngelo-R
    By NeloAngelo-R,

Powerlinking is pretty cool. It be even better if Decepticons did the same. Mixing autobots with thier own ememy would kick major behind! :thumb

transformer i want to know

Starscream the great
    By Starscream the great,

i'd hate to ask but i have this tfs but i have no idea who they are i don't have a pic of it but i can give its m wars repaint

soundwave1a.jpg

hopefully someone can tell me its oringal name and all

Armada Sideways repaint "Exile"

Soundgear
    By Soundgear,

Quick repaint.

Never like Sideways colors.so now he is Exile.

http://home.comcast.net/~nemesisprime/exile.html

NEW ENERGON BIOS

Moribundus VII
    By Moribundus VII,

There are some new bios over on transformers.com. There are pics of cliffjumpers robot mode too. :thumb

Ultra Magnus

NeloAngelo-R
    By NeloAngelo-R,

Does the Energon Ultra Magnus still connect to Armada Prime? I think it is the exact same as Armada Overload, right? Are there any differences? Are the electronic sounds the same? :tfhuh My local Comic and toy shop has a bunch of Overloads but I like the color of Ultra Magnus better. Just wanted to know more info before buying them. thanks! :thumb

Egads...

dj seifer
    By dj seifer,

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View...&sort=3&rows=50

Oh man, check this guy's auctions out. He's selling pieces of Transformers. Normally, that's not something to take note of. But when he's selling enough pieces to put together a few Transformers limb by limb...

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE