Anyone know where to download low-res Energon eps?

Cyphon
    By Cyphon,

My computer is too slow to run the bit torrent files. ANyone know where I can download lower res copies that might actually work?

Thanks!

Megatron Sword modified..

Bodycount
    By Bodycount,

Yup...I did it:

sword.txt

...here's more pics:

http://boards.allspark.com/index.php?showtopic=39158

More E Starscream repaints

dinojr
    By dinojr,

More Energon SS repaints posted on the spawn.com boards. I didn't do them butI think they look really awesome.

I can't figure out how to post images hosted on snapfish over here since they don't have proper extensions but here's the link to the thread. :tfgrin

Universe Battle In A Box Vs. Sets

Silverbolt
    By Silverbolt,

BigBadToyStore has posted a rather interesting pre-order for a yet to be scene item ... Transformers: Universe Battle In A Box sets. Read on for more on this interesting find.

Read the Full News Story Here

New Energon Wave Listings - Sixshot, Bulkhead

Silverbolt
    By Silverbolt,

Big Bad Toy Store has added several pre-orders for upcoming Energon waves, among them a pre-order for wave 4 of the Mega pricepoint. In this listing, a figure previously denoted as "military" is now listed as Sixshot. Could this be the US release of the recently reported SL Wing Saber?

Read the Full News Story Here

Energon Starscream

Roodimus Convoy
    By Roodimus Convoy,

I just bought E Starsceream the other day, but he wasn't packaged with the normal tech spec card with his stats on the back. The front of the card has the same artwork, but it's slightly smaller than on the other card. It has sharp corners instead of rounded ones, and on the back instead of his stats it had his quote and a short description of his character. It also appears to be numbered (#130) and features the Fleer logo near the bottom. What is this, some kind of Fleer trading card? Why was it packaged with the figure? Any light that could be shed on this would be much appreciated.

Quality of Combiner Knock-Offs?

JABoyle3875
    By JABoyle3875,

?

I picked up the Tiger Stripe Ruination at my local Super Wal-Mart last night (Quebec Square, Denver CO, had 3 left + 1 20th Anni Prime with a foot loose in the package), and am hooked on the combiners.

I would LIKE to purchase something like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...7&category=4696

And one by one have them replaced by G1 authentics - possibly have the G1s combined, and the knock offs displayed as the smaller figures. (Jeebus, some of the authentic G1s are expensive as hell.......)

I am not concerned with playability/durabilty - I myself may dink with them, but these aren't going to be played with by a 5 year old. As long as they can withstand the occaisional transforming, I'll be cool.

Thank you in advance for any information you might provide.

I pickedf up my layaway

bangs_allsith.com
    By bangs_allsith.com,

As I posted I put stuff on layaway. I picked it up and I wanted to know what you guys think of this combo? Do you like it?

post-26-1078351372.jpg

Transformers Costumes and one Cool MP Trailor

Damnit Dog
    By Damnit Dog,

http://marksprojects.0catch.com/

This guy does great work. I cant believe the detail in the trailor.

Who's goin to OTFCC?

Magnus32
    By Magnus32,

Hey guys, I was just wondering: Is anyone going to OTFCC in Illinois this year (August 1-2)?

I'd just like to meet some of these crazy guys I've been talking to. :tflaugh

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE