Energon Divebomb with a G1 Flava!

Snowman81
    By Snowman81,

Image one.

post-39-1080235645.jpg

Admit you like/own a Gobot!

Outrider74
    By Outrider74,

Ok, we all know the Gobots sucked it. Big time. Although having a whipping boy like most of the entire Gobots line does have its good points. I used to like to have my Autobot cars gang up on the Scooter I had and kick the crap out of him. Hell I even used to have Bumblebee kick his ass! But I still own 2 of these harbingers of crappiness, and I think that they are actually cool; due to appealing designs they actually DONT deserve to be thrown in the Sharkticon pit. So my vote for 'Guilty' instead of "Innocent" goes to:

Jeeper Creeper. Obvious, he's a Jeep. His head is ugly but he's a pretty detailed and accurate Willys MB army Jeep. I have one I left totally stock, and another that I dyed black using RIT, lifted up using the big 4x4 tires from a Matchbox Jeep, added a rollbar and lites from a slot car and gave him another head, his face uses shades, it looks a little like Rumble's. I plan to add some red flames on his hood, polish his die-cast chest to a high shine and add some red flames to it.

Buggy Man. Who could possibly not like Meyers Manx dune buggies? Especially Blue ones with slotted mag wheels? Its a real stretch, you need to use plenty of imagination, but his bot mode just a little bit reminds me of Soundwave. AND, if you remember the mini-spies (little pull back motored dudes included with the 2nd wave of minicars) one was a buggy. Look real close and its a clone of this BuggyMan. Same transformation and car mode is near identical.

I dont own any others, but these guys also weren't too bad:

Cy-Kill--Lots of chrome, believeable alien-bike.

Vamp (super version)--spooky looking, fairly articulated, and almost solid die-cast.

Royal-T--Only robot/Harrier Ive ever seen and well detailed. Shoulders had ball joints, first Ive ever seen on any transforming robot.

Any others that you guys liked?

Transformers.com Update....SHOCKBLAST!

Behold, Galvatron!
    By Behold, Galvatron!,

http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/energon.../dn/default.cfm

That robot mode is love....the other two modes....meh

Action HQ Preorders for Doomlock and Offshoot...,

Behold, Galvatron!
    By Behold, Galvatron!,

Doomlock

http://www.action-hq.com/cgi-bin/action-hq/oth001128.html

Offshoot

http://www.action-hq.com/cgi-bin/action-hq/oth001129.html

These are here alot sooner than expected! Wonder if they are part of some sort of Wave 3.5? Says they ship out on March 24....must be a mistake there

Gold Armada Prime

miraisoup
    By miraisoup,

Galva-Prime

verse
    By verse,

12324_1080220389.jpg

Galvatron and Prime were actually done seperately and merged in photoshop. I did these after I had restarted buying the transformers comics last year. I did them in Pen as usual.

tech spec

beamer
    By beamer,

than this. *laugh*

i've seen a lot of this type of thing on deviant art...and wanted one for myself...

this is about the only color work/photoshop stuff i do outside of cropping and resizing my own pics. lol.

willtech.gif

Pics of BT Hound and Streak @ TFClub

hateMONGER
    By hateMONGER,

Just posted this at TNI, but TF Club's got pics of the Binaltech Hound and Streak, along with the full cases from Takara :P

http://www.tfclub.com/tffiles/toy/toynews/200403250013.shtml

G1 Reissues

Alpha_Trion
    By Alpha_Trion,

are there any major differences between the TRU ones and the Takara ones, I'm going to start collecting the reissues very soon when I can get some extra cash. Also can anyone tell me which ones Takara reissued that Hasbro did not I'm just trying to see which I'll have to get from Takara and which from TRU. I know I'll have to go thru Ebay to get a lot of the older ones. Actually I wish I had 700 bucks to afford this set here http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...3&category=4696 Another thing I want to ask is are you able to take the reissues out of their boxes and play with them then put them back. I've gotten that impression about them with some of the posts I've read.

E-Prowl digital Head switch.

Zurik
    By Zurik,

Wondered what it would look like if ARM Blurr's head was on Prowls body. I definitely would have preferred it if they stuck with this type of head instead.

post-39-1080206646.jpg

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE