Smokescreen Transformation

DimSum
    By DimSum,

Hey, have anyone had any trouble with the Hasbro Alternator Smokescreen transformations?

I could never get the legs all the way back in and align it correctly when transforming back into the car mode. :tfhuh

Any advice?

New Superlink Episode Titles

Silverbolt
    By Silverbolt,

The next three Superlink episode titles have been revealed, stories 15-17, and are as follows:

Story 15: Rodimus Convoy

Story 16: Departure! Miranda World Number II

Story 17: An Icy Planet

Read the Full News Story Here

Auceps Prime

fourth_heir
    By fourth_heir,

What if the Matrix had been passed not to Ultra Magnus or Hot Rod, but instead to the least likely? A certain diminutive yellow autobot gets the 'Prime' treatment...

7945_1080247476.jpg

How to prevent chrome part wear out?

SixShots
    By SixShots,

How do you prevent those chrome part wear out?

It happen to my Megatron Before

It happen to my Rockmen Figure before.

It will happen to new STD Prime/kicker/sword soon.

Don't tell me keep the toy in a box.(that is one good solution, but I want to play it.)

Wear a glove and play it?

Use some coating to prevent it?(e.g Tayami [**] Spread paint?)

Prime vs Prime

Teh INTERNETS ^_^
    By Teh INTERNETS ^_^,

Okay, assuming Super Prime had the mini-cons Sparkplug and Over-run backing him up while Powermaster had the aid of his Powermaster partners HI-Q and Ginrai to help him. Who'd win in this totlly ficticious battle of hyper powered robots?

Go on, choose one, none of that "they'd be equal" malarky!

g1 cards

king poseidon
    By king poseidon,

http://seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=2260

well it seems due to the sucess of the a cards,we may get some dw g1 cards

good news

king poseidon
    By king poseidon,

e ultra magnus is reshipping and being found at local targets again,but that isnt the news.

the ultra sets that sell for 25 are now down to 20....glad you waited

e shockwave

king poseidon
    By king poseidon,

e shockwave

and he is a tripple changer to boot.

am i the only one that hopes that there is a arm under that gun

Most Show accurate Transformers

Damnit Dog
    By Damnit Dog,

With Beast wars we saw a new approach to toy making and cartoon design. The toys were designed and the elements from the toys were incorporated into the cartoon to make them as accurate as possible, but my question is which transformers toys over the entire existance of transformers is the most show accurate in both modes and transformation, THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE MP or 20th Ann PRIME, because he is as close as we are going to get.

So which ones do you think were dead on representations of the characters on TV?

This does not mean the most possible figure, or the best looking, just the best representation of the TV character.

Like G1 Hound is dead on, where as G1 Megatron looked little or nothing like his TV counterpart other then the basic design.

This is so sad....if not criminal.

Snowman81
    By Snowman81,

Man I want to see who buys this thing. :redface

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...4&category=4696

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE