Maximal Pretender Shell Battletrap:

btrap.txt

My friend´s TF version: Blue Bus.

bus.txt

Bye!

TF Generations Deluxe guide

Mirage
    By Mirage,

Has anyone got it yet? Where can i get one? What is the diff between the old version and the new?

CYBERTRON

JustDavePLVY
    By JustDavePLVY,

if you could live anywhere on CYBTERTRON, where would it be????

G1 Defensor

WRX-78
    By WRX-78,

Behold! Lamest kitbash. Ever. :D

Ingredients:

G1 Hot Spot from eBay 10 bucks.

Bootleg Defensor from eBay 5 bucks.

Hobby knife.

Nail clippers.

Mix well. Bake at 450. Voila!

Alt Hound and Silverstreak

Alpha_Trion
    By Alpha_Trion,

anyone know when the alternator version of these two is going to be? I really want to get them.

Megatron Reissue

Alpha_Trion
    By Alpha_Trion,

If you look at him in bot mode and look at his pelvic region. I think thats the real reason not because he looks like a gun or anything obvious like that, it's because he's got a huge honkin......well you get the idea :tflaugh :tftongue

DW Update: Micromasters & Pocket Books

BaCon
    By BaCon,

The April Previews cuts it loose again, with images and summary updates on the awesome Miromasters comic, G1 Ongoing #6, Energon #24 and something totally new; Pocket Book editions! Check all the updates out HERE.

Read the Full News Story Here

dw-0404-1.jpg

TITAN RELEASE ORDER

gkopw
    By gkopw,

I've been looking around to find out what order the Titan Books TPB's came out...but I can't find it anywhere. I know that the first ones are:

All Fall Down

End of the Road

Primal Scream

Matrix Quest

Target 2006

After this I can find no record of what order the US and UK collections came out relative to each other. If I do find an order, it contradicts the order found on another site! The two series separate entirely. This is rather depressing. So does anyone here know when they came out?

Come one guy's where is the Love

Grayman_nz
    By Grayman_nz,

I have been trying for two weeks and have gotten hold of every toy dispensing place that I can and everywhere I go I get the same damn reply. I have been told time and again the the 2004 Optimus Prime Masterpiece isn't avalible in NZ because of trade restrictions (is that spelt right I mean they won't ship it down here)

:( :( :( :(

I can't think why they would do something like that. It's just an action it's not going to do any harm (except to my wallet) so my question has my search been in vain and has someone else got hold of one in NZ and how they got it.

Transformers.com Q&A Update!

Behold, Galvatron!
    By Behold, Galvatron!,
    Mar 25, 2004

Web site Q & A for the week of March 22nd

Q:  Recently, you mentioned that there were no plans to re-release G1 SUNSTREAKER.  Does this mean that the commemorative series will be cut off at some point without completely re-releasing figures such as WHEELJACK, TRAILBREAKER, SUNSTREAKER, and the rest of the well-known G1 TRANSFORMERS?

A:  The re-release of the Generation One figures is dependent on the availability of the tools/molds used during original manufacturing.  Since these toys are up to 20 years old, not all of the molds have been located or exist anymore.

Q:  Will the Energon ULTRA MAGNUS be released in another wave?  Will there be more of that figure shipped to stores?

A:  ULTRA MAGNUS was shipped only during the first wave of ENERGON.  At this time, we are not planning any additional shipments.

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE