oh man!

zakutron
    By zakutron,
    wow

Bendy Energon Prime?

TheSlup
    By TheSlup,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...7&category=4694

Check it out! He is the same size as the deluxes and he can combine with them. It is hard to see, but it looks like he is combined with Rodimus in the pic.

Hello All

Corvis Prime
    By Corvis Prime,

Hey Guys, I am new to theses boards, you may also know me as Optronix on ADC, and as Dinobot Commander on Allspark.

:tfevil :tflaugh

Energon Cruellock review is online!

Behold, Galvatron!
    By Behold, Galvatron!,

http://behold_galvatron.tripod.com/beholdg...realm/id25.html

I think these are the most clear pics I've taken yet....which isn't saying much :tflaugh1

I'm also working on a column soon that will deal with how Hasbro DOES do somethings with the fans in mind (not to say money isn't another factor)

Omega Supreme's Headmaster

ultraman-p
    By ultraman-p,

Didn't see any info on this on the other Omega Supreme threads... So does the minicon/ headmaster have a name yet? Or did Hasbro make Omega Supreme into a minicon with a really, really big power-armor body? haha.

Season 1 TF's missing in Season 3

Rodimus Prime
    By Rodimus Prime,

How come there are so many season 1 Transformers who didnt die in the movie nthat are not seen in Season 3. I understand Hasbro wanted to sell the new Transformer toys but I mean you rarely saw any Season 1 Transformers in season 3. They were mostly background extras if they were seen at all!

:tfevil :tflaugh :tfhuh :tftounge

Purposefully Mistransformed

Viktor V
    By Viktor V,

Hey guys, maybe im just weird, but I love messing around with my transformers to find other bot modes, or purposefully mistransforming them cause I think it looks better. for example, looks at all these weird things E scorp can pretend to be. I also prefer alt sideswipe with the doors out more like smokescreen and his bumper kinda over his shoulders.

http://img22.photobucket.com/albums/v67/vi...orponok-all.jpg

anyone else like to mess around , or am i just a weirdo who mistransforms his toys.

Transforming Robots, or just Transformers?

BotCollector
    By BotCollector,

I've seen an awful lot of collections that are Transformers only (well, not that "only" implies anything; collecting "only" Transformers still means a castle's worth of stuff).

Anyone on here into stuff other than the Transformers Universe exclusively, like the Yamato Valkyries, Macross, Dougram, etc.? I just have a lust for cool Transforming Robots, and maybe even some that don't transform but are still insanely cool, like the 2' Shogun Warriors.

You know you have to many TF's when...

Smokes
    By Smokes,

-Your closet has more TF's than clothes

-You take your TV off its stand to have more shelf room

-You insure your collection

-You make a lame thread about it

-Wal-mart associates know your name

-"baggies" have more than one use

-Your nephew wants to come over and play....constantly

A little help here...

What's your story?

Smokes
    By Smokes,

One day at my local Gamestop, I was looking through the used movie section and to my surprise saw Transformers:The Movie. I was feeling a little nostalgic, and on a whim, quickly bought the movie. I caught a weird look form the grunt behind the counter(the first of many), but I brushed it off and sped home to watch the movie.

It was quite exciting, watching Hotrod and Unicron and having all those old emotions about Prime's(1st) death rise to the surface again. The next thing I know, I'm scanning eBay for a used Hotrod. I bought the Takara reissue, then I bought their Swipe reissue and so on....you get the point.

I'm haven't seen this posted before, and since we're all new here, I thought it might be fun.

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE