Energon Minicons, Sorta

Damnit Dog
    By Damnit Dog,

Saw this on Ebay, anyone that wants to complain about repaints needs to see these.

I guess Hasbro had to many left over.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...87&category=753

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...42&category=753

Hello!

Cyber Bishop
    By Cyber Bishop,

I just joined the site. I post regularily on the Spawn sports trading board, Seibertron, capcom.com and the ATZ board. I hope to chat more with some of you. :tfevil

Nice work. A little pricy, but nice

BotCollector
    By BotCollector,

Decepticon Jetfire

Saw a few of these a while back, but don't see them going at over $700. Have to appreciate workmanship, though.

The state of the toy industry

BotCollector
    By BotCollector,

I've received some insider info about the state of Toys R Us and its plans for the near future, and the trend of losses and store closings is continuing and apparently getting a lot worse, all the way through Kids R Us and Babies R Us. East Coast stores especially are getting a serious run of closings.

With the recent loss of FAO Schwartz, the KB Chapter 11, and Toys R Us' past and worsening financial troubles, it seems the toy industry is in a pretty serious slump, like I'm talking very seriously impacting toys as a whole.

I've done some (extremely boring) reading and some thinking, and it appears that a significant factor is the shift of what kids are wanting. PC's, mp3 players, and other electronics and computing components are now the gifts of choice from parents to children, which I would assume indicates that this is what kids are asking for.

I am worried about the fate of Toys R Us, but also the state of affairs with the next generation. I think the lack of preference for toys is an indication of a continuing disinterest in using one's imagination, and it appears that the slippery slope has already begun.

If anyone has the time, I'd like to hear your interpretations of what is happening in the world of toys. You can find all kinds of statistics and trends regarding holiday gifts, what kids are getting, stock performances, etc. online. Google search for toy trends, gifts in 2003, kids toy trends, toy store performance, blah blah blha, you know the drill.

Ebay rip off's

donaldhp1
    By donaldhp1,

Don't you hate it when things on Ebay say "Rare" "hard to find" and they over charge by like 20 bucks. When you go down to your local wal mart and find the same "rare" item in abundance and the price is down low. (might have been posted before, but I was just wondering)

the g1 unicron pic

Starscream the great
    By Starscream the great,

now you all may of seen the prototype of tf the movie unicron so i wondered your thoughts on him

The One

Snowman81
    By Snowman81,

Hey dudes, just had this thought…if you could get any transformer to add to your collection no matter how rare, how expensive what would it be…and why?

Not being a hardcore transformers collector I don’t need to think back too far or too hard, for me the new Masterpiece Optimus Prime is what I would want. As for why, well MP Optimus is what a transformer should be, super cool to look at…with great bot and alt modes, extremely cartoon accurate…and well just Awesome. :thumb

What's the deal with Masterpiece?

Zombie Rodimus
    By Zombie Rodimus,

Hi. I'm new. I've posted in a couple of other threads already but I'm interested by this - what's the deal with 'Transformers Masterpiece'? Is it just gonna be Prime\Convoy in this line or have other Transformers been confirmed? Personally, I know it's impossible that we in Europe or America will ever see a Megatron gun but I think his tank form is way cooler and a Masterpiece Megatron Tank would be nice. Does anyone know anything more about this?

Also, I've ordered a Masterpiece Convoy but I wondered if anyone knew what the deal with Alternators and Masterpiece is in Britain? I've heard we're only getting the Subaru :tdown. Is this true?

Wisconsin Fans

robot roll call
    By robot roll call,

Make yourselves known. Or am I the only one in this barren wasteland of a state?

Where did you come from?

SUN STORM
    By SUN STORM,

I've been down in the dumps, so as I always do when I'm troubled, I decided to watch my entire run of Transformers. But something troubles me, the inconsistancy of characters. I realize that when your a kid you don't care how the new character got there, your just excited that there is someone new. But did they not take into cosideration that some people would want to know where these characters did come from. One minute you have you have a team of 6 and the next episode you have 4 new people and no explination. I guess I'm kinda of silly but it just kinda got on my nerves that the autobots and decipticons keep multipling and you were supposed to act like they were always there. Which brings me to my next question...

WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND BETWEEN THE END OF SEASON 2 AND THE MOVIE?!?!

There is a huge gap there. Is there some Japanese episodes that link the 2 together? Wasn't Scramble City supposed to be between and do that? I have it, but it actually doesn't fit. Because if it did happen prior. Then why did Metroplex transform in SC and not be able to in the movie because of his Cog. But, I might have just watched to many Transformer episodes and not know what day it is.......it is Sunday right?

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE