This ain't no toy!

kramtronix
    By kramtronix,

capt.sge.bjn04.250304143706.photo00.default-384x274.jpg

A Japanese company unveiled a 3.5-metre (11.55-foot) tall robot that can forage its way through a heap of debris as a trailblazer for rescue workers following a disaster such as an earthquake.(AFP/Toshifumi Kitamura)

Link

g1 seekers

king poseidon
    By king poseidon,

i really interested in the outcome of this one.

and imo skywarp will take this one,he is one of the few that have the decepticon paint scheme purple and black

sunstorm

king poseidon
    By king poseidon,

okay due to his recent rise in popularity[i thank dw],i have come to think of a few things.

we already have a hoc sunstorm that was given out as a otfcc exclusive last year,so we know hasbro isnt afraid to do him[sunstreaker]

well since it seems hasbro is really lacking as of late in the reissue department[decepticons] and the seekers seem to be the only cons being made.with that being said,i belive it would be a good idea for hasbro to[re]issue sunstorm in the com. series.

dont say it cant be done,remember hasbro has brought over hoc skywarp,coronation starscream,and soon tfu sixturbo/protectabots.

Universe Ramjet IN STORES!

Behold, Galvatron!
    By Behold, Galvatron!,

First report of him in stores so I figured this should go in News...

D-Bot of Toy News International reports that a fellow collector in Canada has spotted Universe Ramjet! For more details see here:

Universe Ramjet is OUT

If you find him, remember to post your sightings in Toy Sightings

Energon: Shockblast or Mirage?

@l3x
    By @l3x,

Just wondering. :wave

worlds smallest tf

king poseidon
    By king poseidon,

anyone a fan?

i got 2 in today and to be honest i cant put it down.

i got lucky and pulled a soundwave and bumblebee.

well bb kinda doesnt do anything for me,but the soundwave i have tf'ed at least 12 times today.

btw ravage doesnt fit in soundwaves deck?

An odd replacment for the "diaclone men"

wraithlord
    By wraithlord,

I did not know if anyone else has tried this, but just FYI, the old diaclone figures that were meant to be pilots figures for the old Diaclone/G1 figs (such as Jazz, Prowl, the Starscream Skywarp etc) are the exact scale as the star wars action fleet minis that hasbro put out just a few years ago (originally put out by Galoob but Hasbro bought them out along with kenner before EP1 ) anyway just thought you might like to know (could make some cool conversions :tfgrin )

Energon Vs. Armada Jetfire

fatyunchan
    By fatyunchan,

Thanks for voting!

Gun color.

DRIFTER
    By DRIFTER,

I got only one optimus, but two guns. My first optimus broke, and he had a grey one. So I took that one back, while keeping his gun, and got a black gunned version. Preety cool, optimus, double guns time. So anyway, I am just curious as to what is the color majority out there.

BEGINING OF BWTF (Season 1)

JustDavePLVY
    By JustDavePLVY,

i think Rhino should have made a MOVIE / SHOW of the PREDICONS and the MAXIMALS stealing the golden disk when they went thru the TIME SHIFT, cuz all you see in SEASON 1 is the opening , but you dont see them coming froM CYBERTRON, hrrrrrrmm ,

someone had told me that the PREDICONS stole the golden disk from the depts of cybtrertron and the the MAXIMALS were given the GO AHEAD to CHASE AFTER the PREDS, but yet, theres no SHOW / MOVIE / w.e of them doing it, we never actually get to SEE THEM STEALING IT, uhm, why not???

also, in the end of season2, you see THE ARK, which i think is pretty cool if you ask me, and you see MEGATRON flying over G1 OPTIMUS, and then he somehow wants to RESTART the GREAT WAR all over again?? why???

in SEASON 2, you see RAVAGE turn into a CASSETTE TAPE, now THATS COOL!! and when PREDICON MEGATRON shows the OLD G1 of MEGRON from the golden Disk as he spins it, HOW COME WE NEEVR SAW THAT in the FIRST G1 DVD's???...

i think theres some Ep's or maybe plots that were LEFT OUT, AND, in season 2, yoU DO see a SHORT commercal break, but its NOT A COMMERCAIL, idk WHY RHino did that, but, it's there, i saw it,

p.s BESTBUY SUCKS!!!! FYE had it, but BB didnt, they suck!!! LOL!!!

well, hope to hear from some1 soon!! daveplvy@frontiernet.net

AIM: JustDavePLVY

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE