Sideswipe Adjustable Seats?

mr_sooty
    By mr_sooty,

Hey Transformers experts....

I Just got The Sidesipe Alternator. I thinks it's incredible, alternators rule, but I just have one question. The box says he has adjustable seats. My seats don't seem to do anything. Can anybody shed a little light on this issue???? :tfevil

Which should I buy?

NeloAngelo-R
    By NeloAngelo-R,

It seems that Magnus is very hard to find(and expensive) but my local toy store has a bunch of Overloads for $29.99. What do you fellas think?

Girlfriend buying me MP Convoy

NeloAngelo-R
    By NeloAngelo-R,

So my lady asked me what I wanted for my birthday coming up, so I of course said MasterPiece Convoy. Should I open it or buy a 20th Aniversary Prime to play with and keep the other mint. What do I do? :tfhuh I really can't wait for it to arive!

KNOCKOFFS

13athroom
    By 13athroom,

ff_1.JPG

anybody have one of these?

hows the quality compared to the actual thing?

are there any particular brands of knockoff that one should look for when considering making a purchase?

Smallest Transformers

Alpha_Trion
    By Alpha_Trion,

Got the set of 8 in the mail from ebay today. Paid 171 with shipping, man they aren't kidding when they say worlds smallest. These things are TINY!!!!

Extremely cool and very detailed for their size :thumb :clap

On a side note I'd have to say that out of the 8 Soundwave is the most articulated and he just seems to have a cool factor the others don't, even Optimus Prime.

Transformers Universe Ravage

@l3x
    By @l3x,

If Universe comes out with a repaint of X-9 Ravage, what colors do you want to see? :tfhuh

I would like dark silver with neon green eyes and light silver details.

Nothing too vibrant and colorful. :puke

And since Hasbro has apparently lost the rights to the name, what do think it would/should be named.

Shadow Ravage? :redface

Energon Ultra Magnus

Bizzmoff
    By Bizzmoff,

I'm sure this topics been posted but I'm too lazy to search for it...anyway. I don't want to pay close to $50 bucks + shipping on eBay and BBTS & Wal*Mart doesn't have him. Has anybody seen him and want to make a few bucks in the process??

Black BW Prowl

Galzamus
    By Galzamus,

How rare is this guy? According to some online store.. I think it was Toywiz but I forget.. they claim this version of TM2 Prowl to be rare.. I happen to have one, as luck should have it. So I'm kinda curious.

Aerialbots at WalMart?

kumtoshi
    By kumtoshi,

Were these nock-off aerialbots? Anyone else seen the baskets with the 'change-bot' nock-offs? Saw the main one who Tx into the concord? and the 4 others... was in a hurry so didn't look that closely.

Just thought I should FYI yall.

KT

Questions about Beast Wars Neo

megagalvatron
    By megagalvatron,

I was wondering about Beast Wars Neo, and was hoping some of you have seen it. What was the deal with Big Convoy. I read in ToyFare that if his troops wouldn’t go to help a fallen comrade he would destroy them :eek (Primal would never say that). My question is what was his personality and how did he come to power. My other question is Unicron. Was the Unicron that appeared in Neo the same as the original or a new one, and what was his story. Thanks very much :thumb

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE