girl tf collectors

Starscream the great
    By Starscream the great,

i pondered if there were any girls collecting tfs out there i only know of one but i know very little info on her but i was wonder if anyone knows of any or is it mostly a guy thing

Custom DVD Sleeves

SUN STORM
    By SUN STORM,

I wanna make some custom sleeves for my vcd's of Headmasters, Masterforce, Victory, and Scramble City. Has anyone got some already made or know where I could get some. I don't have a program to make my own and when I try to use what I have, I can't get the size right. Is there a free program I can download that creates DVD sleeves? Any ideas? Thanks guys!

Take the show away from them

CdnShockwave
    By CdnShockwave,

I know I'm going to get a lot of heated comments about this post, but this needs to be said. Face it, we have not had a decent Transformers show since BW ended. (BM was good in my opinion, way better than RiD, Armada, or Energon, but I know no one will agree with me on that) The problem is a combination of the Japanese and Ocean Group or whoever is dubbing it. With Japan, I don't think they can do a TF show the way we want it. They're too kiddie and childish for me. Now, I know some of you will say 'it's only a kids show', and that's true, but so was BW and it was F***ING AWSOME. There has been a steady downhill slide starting with RiD, which was ok, Armada, which sucked, and Energon, which started ok but is now sliding down into the Armada dumpster. The people who are currently making the TF shows in Japan JUST CAN'T DO IT RIGHT. The Japanese ARE capable of making a good TF series, look at all the awsome anime we get. The company who made RiD, Armada, and Energon (I'm pretty sure they're the same company, but I could be wrong) just can't get it right. Another problem facing fans is that Transformers' target audience is 3-6 yearolds if I'm not mistaken. This is a mistake though. The target audience should be 5-13. Granted I know nothing of the demographics or stats, this is just my opinion.

Now onto the North American side of the problem. I'm pretty sure that Ocean Group is dubbing it, but that doesn't matter. The fact is is the dubbing SUCKS. I'm not blaming the voice actors, because we know what they are capable of, just look at BW. I blame the voice directors and the people who write the English script.

TF needs someone who can actually do a decent job. My opinion is that whoever is in charge of the show is cheap. We need a North American written, animated (my personal favourite is Mainframe), and recorded show. Again, I'm not saying that the Japanese can't make good shows, I love anime, but they just can't seem to do it right with TF.

There, I've said what needed to be said. You can throw me to the wolves now if you want, but the basic fact is that my opinions are reasonable. Just to end on a REALLY controversial note, anyone who thought RiD, Armada, or Energon was better than G1 or BW needs to make an appointment to have a brain transplanted into the otherwise empty void in his skull. (keep in mind I'm trying to stir up debate here, so don't take it personally)

New TF's Listed @ Toys R Us, Amazon

Silverbolt
    By Silverbolt,

Toys R US has added the following new listings for Universe and Energon. Wave 4 deluxes Universe Skywarp and Universe Triceradon, as well as Energon Wave 2 ultra Landmine. Read on for more.

Read the Full News Story Here

OTFCC E-Store Now Open

Silverbolt
    By Silverbolt,

OTFCC has opened it's long awaited e-store, where you will find merchandise from past conventions available online. You can visit the store here. The following is a statement from OTFCC concerning the opening:

Admiting is the first step

Starscreamer
    By Starscreamer,

...and I'm a collecter.

I first started small...on the light Armada stuff. I'd sneak in a blister of mini cons here, maybe get a supercon there...and then :tfsad one day I got a mega (galvatron). It's been down hill from there. I started hitting the hard stuff, e-bay for G-1s and such. Next thing you know I got a shelf just for originals! I...I...was spending my money, so to make rent I h-h-had to give up drinking! *sob* I even had to give up my fantasies of smoking just to make the payment for a MISB RID Prime...I was ashamed. My rabble rousing delinquint friends wouldn't talk to me...and then I got Unicron and it was over. I actually started to put real effort in my job so I could get a raise for new figures...my girlfriend at the time...she knew I couldn't cheat on her and that I was true because I had given up carousing on the bar scene...I could only go to be the designated driver so my friends would be safe. SAFE! I tell you...oh woe is me...

Do I need help?

-----

The more you know: If you don't want to live your full lifespan...keep your punk friends away from respectable hobbies...

----

This message paid for by the Elect Starscreamer as head of the Deceptions foundation

:tftounge

Binaltech Tracks is OFFICIAL

Silverbolt
    By Silverbolt,

Thanks to Christo at Botcollector, we have news that Takara has notified retailers of the availability of the Binaltech TRACKS figure. Orders are being taken on the figure now. The color is expected to be yellow, but it has not been confirmed by Takara at this time. The die-cast Corvette will be released in June.

TF: History Of Music Boxset Track Listing

Silverbolt
    By Silverbolt,

A Transformers History of music CD boxset will be released in Japan on March 17, 2004 price at ¥ 10,000 (approximately $90-$94 USD). Below, you will find the translated track listings for 2 CDs of the set, which, is indeed, a musical history of the TF story.

Disc 1 Track List

01 The Headmasters

02 Headmasters, "Such As Me/Me & All"

03 Transform! (Transform)

04 Cowardly Person Alliance

05 A Fighter's/Soldier's Rest

06 Stand!/Rise! Headmaster of Anger

07 There is no Border in the Universe

08 Destron Song in Praise

09 The Rainbow Depends on the Universe

10 You are transformer

11 The Headmasters (Karaoke)

12 Transform! (Karaoke)

13 Cowardly Person Alliance (Karaoke)

14 A Fighter's/Soldier's Rest (Karaoke)

15 Stand!/Rise! Headmaster of Anger (Karaoke)

16 There is no Border in the Universe (Karaoke)

17 Destron Song in Praise (Karaoke)

18 The Rainbow Depends on the Universe (Karaoke)

19 You are Transformer (Karaoke)

Disc 2 Track List

01 Theme of Super Godmaster Force

02 Progress!/Advance! Super Godmaster Force

03 "Mark of Transformer"?

04 Transformation! Godmaster

05 Small Brave Warrior - Theme of the Headmaster Jr

06 Theme of God Ginrai

07 See See "SHIKONZU"

08 Ruler of the Universe - Devil Z

09 We Believe Tomorrow

10 Burn! Transformer

11 Theme of Super Godmaster Force (Karaoke)

12 Progress!/Advance! Super Godmaster Force (Karaoke)

13 "Mark of Transformer"? (Karaoke)

14 Transformation! Godmaster (Karaoke)

15 Small Brave Warrior - Theme of the Headmaster Jr (Karaoke)

16 Theme of God Ginrai (Karaoke)

17 See See "SHIKONZU" (Karaoke)

18 Ruler of the Universe - Devil Z (Karaoke)

19 Burn! Transformer (Karaoke)

Unofficial Alt modes

BotCollector
    By BotCollector,

I remember using all the features, accessories, or partial transformations to make "alternate Modes" for a lot of my Transformers when I was a kid. Wheeljack had a speedboat/hydroplane mode using his open doors and wings, stuff like that. What were some of yours, and can we get some pics on here too? I'll try and get some of my own and post them later.

How do you differenciate E Prime in box?

Guest Krusty The Klown
    By Guest Krusty The Klown,

i saw once somewhere on a tf forum that E prime with mouth has some numbers engraved in its bar code, or is it the one thats w/o the mouth that has the numbers stamped on to it? can someone help?

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE