Transforming Shoes

ROSEDOGGYDOG
    By ROSEDOGGYDOG,

...will be doing any sort of sponsoring in the new TF movie?

http://www.nike.com/nikelab/video/airmaxq_marshall.jhtml

(please forgive me if this is old)

Nitro Convoy

Blitz
    By Blitz,

ok befor i start nitro is a man not a woman ok

==(CLICK)==

the colours should be like dark nitro rather then the classic red and white

the missing transformers...

blackmemory
    By blackmemory,

ever wondered why there was only 1 train in TF history? i can't recall any transforming train except astrotrain.

:eek

Blowdryer and plastic

Protek
    By Protek,

This is not about kitbashing, per se but I suppose you 'bashers have had to shape plastic with heat, so I thought I could ask your expertise in my matter.

I've got Energon Windrazor which has those weapon/foot/hand accessories. One of the connecting clips in one part is loose so that it won't hold the other part tightly.  Now I know that by heating the plastic momentarily with i.e. a blowdryer it can be shaped.  I also know that heating the plastic too long causes it to warp shapeless.  So what would you consider a safe time and temperature that does the job but doesn't cause any irreversible.

Thanks in advance!

Guido Guidi's G1 page

SolFire
    By SolFire,

Enjoy!

g1pagea12hb.jpg

U.S. G2 Megatron in Foreign Packaging?

absumzer0
    By absumzer0,

GENERATION 2/BEAST MACHINES MEGATRON TALKING GREEN TANK

The same dealer has multiples of the same item listed. I'm really tempted to bid because I'd like to replace my old G2 Megs (batteries leaked) but it seems really suspicious. Was the American version ever released overseas in foreign packaging? Any thoughts?

E-Hobby Astrotrain for 100 bucks

tarouza
    By tarouza,

Cybertron Hardtop, Scout class?

SGC Gaiares
    By SGC Gaiares,

Wasn't he supposed to be bigger, deluxe sized? Remy has some pics of him along with galaxy convoy and he looks way bigger than he is. :wtf

Cybertron Scouts vs Energon Basics

SGC Gaiares
    By SGC Gaiares,

Well, I already own all the cybertron scouts released so far and they are good, but i'm not too impressed . I think energon basic figures were better than what we are gettin. the only redeeming point being  the Cyber key gimmick.

Everything for sale

Ervin
    By Ervin,

im trading and selling everthing here and i will trade for Gen1 Jetfire(100%complete) Gen1 Hot Rod(100% complete non-targetmaster) Gen1 PMOP/APEX Armor and Alt DEADEND amd im not sure how to do the shipping and handling in my posts i have done be i have stated i dont know what to do please help me if u know what to do thank you all offers must be real so if u want it please let me know

Armada

AutoBots

Blurr Hoist Hot Shot Jetfire Optimus Prime Optimus Prime (Supercon) Scavenger Sideswipe Sideways Smokescreen Red alert (readded)

Decepticons

Cyclonus Demolishor Galvatron Megatron Sideways Starscream(missing one missle) Thrust Thrust (Powerlinx) Thundercracker Tidal Wave Wheeljack

Mini-cons

Adventure Team Air Assault Team Air Defense Team Air Military Team Destruction Team Emergency Team Land Military Team Night Attack Team Race Team Road Assault Team Sea Team Space Team Street Action Team Street Speed Team

Other

Unicron burnt peg by cuzon other than that 100% complete

RID

Autobots

Crosswise Daytonus Grimlock Heavyload Hightower Hot Shot Ironhide Midnight Express Mirage Optimus Prime Prowl Prowl (Super) Prowl 2 Railspike Rapid Run REV Scavenger Side Burn (Deluxe Sized) Side Burn (Super) Side Burn (Basic Sized) Side Swipe W.A.R.S. Wedge X Brawn X-Brawn (Super)

Decepticons

Ruination artic/camo

Armada each with mini-con and all

with mini-con team of ur choosing

Unicron

ALL NEW ITEMS ADDED

Beast/Machine Wars

BW 100% complete Rat trap

BW 100% complete Tiger Hawk leg broken off really good for kitbashing

BWT2 97% complete Optimal Optimus (with orginal gun)

MW Optimus Prime (cab and weapon only)

MW Starscream missing all missles and tires

Beast Machines

Deluxe Jetstorm

Jetstorm drone

Tankor missing should pad

megatron 100% complete

thrust missing missle and some of the front

Optimus primal missing weapon

cheetor missing tail

Energon

Strongarm missing energon star

Cruel-lock missing energon star

Mini-cons teams

since both of these vvv2 r done in deco selling as a set

Star saber and Dark Saber set

Land Military/Night Attack set

RID Spy Changers

name ur own price

ok everyone i just got paypal and i will put it on here when i can figure out how and i also will be doing C.O.D either way we both get what we want and this way its probly saver and easier. u can use pay pal and or c.o.d for payments

thank you

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE