Transformers VIctory: Machtackle

David
    By David,

Here's today's profile pic in my ongoing victory series, I hope you enjoy. I was very happy with the high level of detail I got out of it, and I took advantage of the close up of the fist and really went wild with the little doohickies and eye candy ^_^ anyway, I hope you enjoy Machtackle! I probably won't be able to get Tacklemach done untill saturday or sunday because I have japanese to study, an art history test on friday, and an art history essay do real soon that I haven't even started yet O_O

So anyway, here's the pic for today, hope it will hold you over until daturday/sunday ^_^

Check out my other profile pics at: nekorobo.deviantart.com

btw if somebody would like to color these in that'd be awesome ^_^

Machtackle.jpg

The Seacons

Snowman81
    By Snowman81,
    post-25-1081389220.jpg

G1 TF / the same intro as Season 1 BW?

JustDavePLVY
    By JustDavePLVY,

ok, you know how like, in MTMTE (More Then Meets The Eye) you see them BLAST OFF From Cybertron, and head for earth, and they they CRASHLAND and years later they awaken by some explorer that looks for objects to be made INTO the TF's and stuff, well.. isn't kinda OBVIOUS that its the SAME INTRO so to speak on the BEGINING of BW on Season1 where they crash land, and that thing pops out and looks for the LOCAL LIFE Creatures, VERY ODD and yet very the SAME SIMUALR isnt it??? hrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmm, but yet, in the end of SEASON 2, BLACK ARACNIA (the spider) tells SILVERBOLT all about the GREAT WAR and things to come, hrrrrmm , now, to me this is the most INTERESTING Part, C16 tells me that in 1984 they AWAKEN (in More then meets the eye that is) but yet when MEGATRON (the Dinosaur then becomes a Dragon) sees PRIME and STARSCREEM and SOUNDWAVE, he sees them before he DESTROYS ""PRIME" .... but my BIG QUESTION IS THIS, yes i know they crash landed on earth billions of years ago, but then, in MORE THEN MEETS THE EYE, how come we don't see the MAXIAMLS and the PREDS in the opening segment?? OF MTMTE??? that is like, REALLY ODD!!! hrrrrmm yet the PREDS & the MAXIMALS knew about the GREAT WAR Already,

so to me, this is kind of like the BACK TO THE FURTURE EPISODES where MARTY MCFLY goes BACK to 1955 and back to 1885 and sees how the future is about to be changed, but DOC BROWN says that the FUTURE ISNT WRITEN @ the end of SEASON 3, he says, and i quote" THE FUTURE ISNT WRITTEN YET, NO ONES HAS, YOUR FUTURE IS WHATEVER YOU MAKE IT, SO MAKE IT A GOOD ONE, BOTH OF YOU""

Now, correct me if i'm wriong here, but, isn't watching BW kind of like watching part 2 and part 3 of ""Back To The Future"" DVD's???? can someone plz elaborate on this for me??? thx!!!

E-mail: daveplvy@frontiernet.net

AOL IM: JustDavePLVY

battle in a box

STPrime
    By STPrime,

does anyone know where to order these? or, if/when/what stores will be selling them?

OTFCC

STPrime
    By STPrime,

don't know if this has been posted. i'm going to to the convention this summer, but i want to register for the matrix gaurdian. where how do i do this. can i is the real question. as an attendee, am i able to get the toy or do i have to be a dealer. i've been to the site but i didn't find anything about it. do i have to pay a fee ontop of the cost of the toy? am i required to stay in the hotel to get the toy. can someone shed some light on this for me. thanks.

Hey New guy here

StingerX
    By StingerX,

I am a writer, and artist, my art is somewhat shotty though because I am not really good at Transformers, but I was wondering if anyone could do a transformer for me of my character StingerX. I have him in two forms, if anyone wants to do it I'd appreciate it, if not no big deal. IF anyone does I'll post his descriptions for you

Thanks.

StingerX :tfevil

Transformers Victory MTMTE!

David
    By David,

Hi everyone, I'm new here as you all can tell, anyway, I wanted to invite you all to check out my deviant art site at: nekorobo.deviantart.com

I am trying to update it daily, though unfortunately my classes get in the way of that what with having to devote time to studying and such. Anyway, I started these drawings in response to the many requests in the back of DW comics for Transformers victor artwork so here it is! Victory saber will of course be the grand finale of this project (ou gotta save the best for last ^_^)

So feal free to e-mail me with comments or suggestions at Blagna@aol.com

and visit my deviant art site, it will be worth your time ^_^.

I'm not sure exactly what I'm gonna do after I finish the Victory profiles, but I guess I'll just have to figure that one out later. Enjoy!

ALERT...ALERT...ALERT...ALERT...ALERT!

optimus_prime971
    By optimus_prime971,

As a young transfan, I watch NICK all the time! I decided to take matters into my own hands & try to put TRANSFORMERS ENERGON on nick! Please go to NICK's website & vote YES!

Energon Unicron or Armada Unicron

Beliskner
    By Beliskner,

Which one would you buy, if you didn't have either. I just got Energon Unicron (the black one) and I think it's better than Armada's version, since it looks tons more evil and threatening. But I also like Armada Unicron because of the movie nostalgia factor.

Please discuss.

Energon Prime Question

roninbrian
    By roninbrian,

I have heard that some E Primes have the faceplate and others have a mouth. Is there a way to tell which one I am buying?

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE