Old transformer toys you'd love to see again?

Masterplan
    By Masterplan,

What Tfs would you guys like to see?

I wondered if any of you collectors know whether these G1s will see a re-issue or possibly be made from scratch in the future? I'm particulary interested in Takara/Hasbro re-issues.

BumbleBee?

Wheeljack?

Sky Fire?

Ravage (for soundwave)?

G1 ONLY?

g14ever
    By g14ever,

Who here only collects g1 and completely disregards any transformer that is post g1?

Masterpiece soundwave?

majin tahu
    By majin tahu,

I found these pics on toywiz.com.

they say its a 6'' mini statue.

It looks almost like a transformable masterpiece soundwave. anyone else seen this?

post-26-1080346578.jpg

Bebi-Vegeta

Shino
    By Shino,

What do you think?

I know i should have used a ruler.

My-Bebi-Vegeta.jpg

My Repainted Landfill

JABoyle3875
    By JABoyle3875,

Here's my second transformer repaint - RID Landfill! These were the Wal Mart exclusives, only cost $9. Total time: About 5 hours, doing the detail painting was a real pain the butt.

Overall, I'm liking this one - I'm getting much more skilled with the fine point brush, covering up blemishes without creating MORE of them. I've GOT to become more frugal with my spraypaints, I think I could get good results with less of it. ($5 for a small bottle really adds up - between this and my RID Prime repaint, I've shelled out over $40 for paints and brushes.)

Going to go off and think about funny pictures I could make with my two customs........:) :) :)

post-39-1080343660.jpg

What was the first TF you ever had?

swdarin
    By swdarin,

A long time ago when Beast Wars was popular, I had a TF that changes into a Polar Bear. I forgot the name of it though. I no longer have it and I'm not sure what happened to it. I think I gave it away, I'm not sure.

My love for TF was later renewed when Armada came out.

Cartoon Network Update

Terrorcon0
    By Terrorcon0,

Just surfing around and Cartoon Network has updated there listings for New Transformers Energon episodes. On April 9th there will air 4 new episodes starting back to back at 5:00pm central time or 6:00pm eastern time were ever you may live. Episodes are as listed:

ep 8: Starscream The Mysterious Mercenary

ep 9: Battle of the Asteroids Belt

ep 10: Energon Tower

ep 11: Pitiful Starscream

:tfevil

Isnt it about time Takara announced their next toy

Wajo357
    By Wajo357,

It used to be that we would get information about Takara's reissues way in advance. Usually we know about 2 reissues months in advance. However, we only know now about Targetmaster Hot Rod...and thats coming out this month?

Doesnt this seem very strange? What do people think about this? I would love to know what the next reissues will be so I know not to buy their earlier versions on ebay!!!! :tfhuh :wtf

Are you holding back from Buying hoping a Reissue?

Wajo357
    By Wajo357,

Over the last few months, I have been going slightly crazy determining whether I should purchase Transformers from ebay or wait for reissues. The transformers I want are the earlier more expensive ones. However, if I purchase them now, they could be coming out in 1/2 a year and I'd pay for them all over again for the better condition and everything else.

Is there anyone else who now bids on ebay with the same thought going through their head?

Ugliest Prime EVER

Damnit Dog
    By Damnit Dog,

Vote on what you think is the worst version of Optimus Prime EVER, and then rate them from best to worst.

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE