Ultimate Convoy

Thorne
    By Thorne,

:tflaugh

So there is a Big bIg biG BIG stink about the new Optimus Prime Masterpiece 20th anniversary. Well I now own one! After looking for about two months I finally came across one. It is the Canada/us version. Never the less it is absolutely amazing. I found Optimus at WAlMART sitting on the shelf, there was only one other of him.

I picked him up off the shelf and was amazed at how much he actually wieghs. Must be 2-4lbs of Metal and plastic and amazing detail! For those who are about to buy one, they aren't cheap. Mine cost $102.44 and that is Canadian..... So be prepared to dish out a pretty penny for a pretty worthy cause. This Optimus Prime is abosolutely what a transformer figurine should be like. I am hoping that this model raises the standard of detail and shape of all new transformers.

For those of you who already own one you know the detail and details on tranformation. The battle damage on him is very cool since it portrays to the battle scene in the transformers movie. The battle of Optimus Prime and Megatron, The battle the turned the tides for the autobots. He comes with the matrix of leadership his original gun, and a small megatron pistol. The vents on his shins open up when you push his feet up. The matrix of leadership lights up when you press the button revealing the light that will "light our darkest hour". A button on the back of his head makes his mouth sheild move to give the appearance that he is talking. His feet are extreamly posible and flexible, as are his hands and wrists. When bending his knees and wrists you can actually see hydrolics for joint movement. When in truck mode Optimus has individual suspention. Very Cool!

Everything is amazingly proportioned. He is able to stand on his own in many different action poses. All in Optimus Prime is truely a Masterpiece, many other tranformers seem petty and uncomparable to him including the previous models. I am not saying that the other transformers are stupid or anything, but I am saying that this is the greatest TRANSFORMER action figure ever!!!!! Sorry for sounding like a gitty little school girl.....

anyway Just thought I share the details with you and brag that I own one muhahahahahahahahaha.

Thorne

catch ya on the flip side

Energon Rodimus

stly92
    By stly92,

Hey, I just got Energon Rodimus, and I noticed something that I haven't seen anyone else write about. It appears that in truck mode he has a hitch on the back of his truck. What is that for??? Last time something like this happened, it was with Armada Prime, and it turned out that Overload used it. So let's see, Maybe down the road Hasbro is going to release a trailer for Rodimus, which would combine with him, possibly maybe as a way to promote him to Rodimus Prime... who knows?

Anyone have thoughts on this?

New Dilemma

Shino
    By Shino,

Alright, you guys told me I should get Landmine over Ultimate Iron Man. Now, what about Hound? Should I get Hound Or Landmine? And when does Hound hit stores? :tfhuh

The One and Only

Trailfollower
    By Trailfollower,

Does anyone else here ever feel like they are the only TF fan in the county. I live in rural Garrett County Md. and i'm tellin you guys it would be nice to actually walk into local store and see someone besides the 5-12 year old demographic tearing apart the shelves looking for TF's. I think it is great we have places like here to go and talk about our Obsessive Compulsive Disorder but Jeeez, it would be nice to actually meet a TF fan to shake their hand. And have a verbal Conversation. ANd a little added competition in the toy aisle is always fun.

Does anyone feel my pain?

Red Alert

Zombie Rodimus
    By Zombie Rodimus,

The Powerlinx version of Red alert now appears to be available in the UK. I'm of two minds whether to get him or not. On the one hand, I've seen loads of pictures of him online, all of which look (to my mind) awful. On the other hand, lots of people seem to have good things to say about this toy, and I'm wondering if when I actually have him, I'll feel more positive about him. So I'm putting it to public opinion. Convince me, yay or nay?

TV Tokyo Update: Super Link Nightscream Bio

Silverbolt
    By Silverbolt,

TV Tokyo has updated with SL Nightscream's bio, featuring some spoilers about the character and the show. You can read about it

here.

The bablefish translation goes as follows:

Depending upon ?????? revival, the alpha Q which becomes disadvantageous circumstance in ????? collection, obtaining new war potential, in order to assure situation reversal, irradiating energy ? ? ? to the spark which glitters conspicuously inside the uni- clone head. ???????? played back life. But because the ????? quantity which was sent is insufficient, complete substantial conversion does not do. He who does not have the memory of previous life re-raises and why must fight with someone it faces to the sword galaxy sawed hand of way and the legend which you cannot be conscious whether of to the battlefield.

A more literal translation would be:

Nightscream In order that the Alpha Q used as the disadvantageous situation for energon collection may acquire new military power and may aim at a situation inversion by Galvatron revival, Energon is irradiated at the spark which shines particularly within a unicron's head. Night scream reproduced the life. However, since the sent-in amounts of energon are insufficient, perfect substantiation has not been performed. It reproduces why, and he without memory of a last world goes legendary sword and galaxy sword on the battlefield to a hand, not been aware of with whom it must fight.

First Image of Superlink Nightscream From SL Toon

Silverbolt
    By Silverbolt,

In this screen cap, you can see the battle damage on Nightscream (Starscream's) face, suggesting that he indeed may be "undead" or a "ghost" as some have suggested.

post-27-1077306548.jpg

They're back... Working rub symbols!

BaCon
    By BaCon,

Thousands of collectors worldwide have used the replacement labels from to Reprolabels.com to restore their classic G1 Transformers. Reprolabels has done it again with replacement RUB symbols. Availble in G1, G2, and Beast Wars versions. Check them out HERE.

Read the Full News Story Here

More Universe Figs @ Transformers.com

BaCon
    By BaCon,

Transformers.com has updated it's showings from yesterday with added pics of Universe Stockade, part of the Magna Stampede & Stockade with Prowl and Terradive set. You can see the pics here and discuss here @ TFans!

Read the Full News Story Here

Megatron Sword?

SUN STORM
    By SUN STORM,

Does anyone know whats up with the G1 Megatron Sword? Was it a re-issue exclusive? What all was included with the origanal? All I have w/ mine is the silver gun, site, and black attatchable pieces for the stock. Am I missing anything?

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE