Vegeta

kareanne
    By kareanne,

i did this about a year ago.since others are showing DBZ art.why not me.i'm not a fan either,i just did it for fun.

Vegeta_torn.jpg

Transformers are real!

NeloAngelo-R
    By NeloAngelo-R,

Transformer test

anyone else seen this? I think it is the end of mankind! :tflaugh1

NEW TF TRademark

SixShots
    By SixShots,

http://www.transfandom.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=15606

Energon Kicker

Steamhammer

Powerlinx Battles

Sunstorm

Energon Kicker-Either it is micro man Kicker or G.I. Joe Figure repaint?

Tf Movie Stuff

UnicronimusPrime
    By UnicronimusPrime,

http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/501/501904p1.html

Little bit of info on the tf live action movie. Not much really.

Virginia Sightings

Behold, Galvatron!
    By Behold, Galvatron!,

Lets get some sightings up Virginians!  :thumb DC/MD sightings are more than welcome here as well :)

Found Rodimus Prime and Dirge reissues at Sterling TRU going for $35 and $30 respectively. Landmine, Wave 2 Deluxes and Basics were also in full stock

Hit Target, Reston K Mart and Reston Target and found more of the same along with 20th Prime. Sadly didn't find what I was really looking for: King Atlas :( Anyone in VA found him?

Trypticon

Guest SD Deathscythe Kai
    By Guest SD Deathscythe Kai,

hey guys, i was brousing around and found this http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...3&category=4696 it's for both, they dont look too complete, but a good deal imo

FAV G1 TF

JustDavePLVY
    By JustDavePLVY,

discuss....

Bob Zemeckis Rumored TF Movie Director

BaCon
    By BaCon,

News just in from Wizard World LA: "While at this weekend's Wizard World L.A. we had the chance to speak to a very close friend of Tom DeSanto... To my surprise he stated that the director for the live action Transformer Movie was going to be Bob Zemeckis and that New Line Cinema was going to distribute...." Check out the following thread for unoffical director/studio news HERE.

Read the Full News Story Here

DW Update: Micromasters & Pocket Books

BaCon
    By BaCon,

The April Previews cuts it loose again, with images and summary updates on the awesome Miromasters comic, G1 Ongoing #6, Energon #24 and something totally new; Pocket Book editions! Check all the updates out HERE.

New Superlink Episode Titles

BaCon
    By BaCon,

The next three Superlink episode titles have been revealed, stories 15-17, and are as follows:

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE