Make your own Transformers

JunkersHVN
    By JunkersHVN,

Found this site the other day, dunno if anyone else has posted it:

http://jove.prohosting.com/~madanger/model/trans/trans.htm

It's pretty neat. A bunch of paper models that you can print out on card stock using your printer and then cut out and glue together to create the robot.

look here!

Fire-kylin
    By Fire-kylin,

robert zemeckis to direct transformers movie?

13athroom
    By 13athroom,

http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/501/501904p1.html

discuss amongst yourselves...

Universe Ruination

mallomm
    By mallomm,

I picked up my Universe Ruination yesterday, and i must say, I was shocked beyond belief. It came with no stickers and was made out of the same cheap plastic that the knock offs are made out of. I was hoping the chests would be metal, but i wouldnt of been to shocked to find it plastic, Macau style. This is the first Bruticas recolor that i have bought, are camo ruination and RID ruination made with the same cheap plastic? Usually I dont take sides between Hasbro and Takara because I like them both, but Takara would never release a piece of crap like this. Bruticas is the one Combiner that i know they still have the molds for, so i was hoping Hasbro would release it as a commemoritive set, but if they are going to make it this way, I will wait for Takara to do it, or pay the big bucks for an original. Does anyone else feel the same way?

West Virginia Sightings

Ironhide.
    By Ironhide.,

I found today the new TRU Spring value pack of Ramjet and the Minicon set.

I didn't really like the color and the lack of painted faction symbols, but due to the lack of new stuff out there right now I caved and bought it.

Time: 5:00pm

Date: 3-27-04

Place: Toys-R-Us

City: Charleston

State: West Virginia

Quantity left: 6 figure packs left.

Zone fandub released.

zuke
    By zuke,

f9498e94.jpg

Taggenagger-- After two months of hard work, I’ve completed the fan version of G1’s very last episode – Transformers : Zone! With the blessing of Makoto Ono’s encode, my editing, Brandon Williams’ script and all wonderful voices, I think I’ve put together some respectable 24 minutes of fan joy.

In this English dubbed episode, you’ll hear fan favourites as Aaron Baldwin as Victory Saber and Daniel Ross as both Overlord and Sonic Bomber. Also to be noticed is Matt Nelson´s (Superdeformers) voice acting debut, as the main hero Dai Atlas. We’ve also got some new voices, and I eagerly await your reviews on both the known and unknown recruits.

ZoneFV.avi consists of more than 600 files, 17 voice actors and tons of love. I’ve used as much original music as possible (I could rip about 95% of it) with a few BWII tracks to fill in some holes. The classic intro is still there, with the outro, and of course an honouring credit list with the English voices presented.

It is downloadable from the Iaconhub (iaconhub.com), shared by both me and New Brandon, as a 114 MB file in size named (as I wrote before) ZoneFV.avi. You’ll also be able to download it from www.tfarchive.org, they will share a smaller version of it shortly.

Let me present to you, the crew:

Trey Tackett – Kain Christer Nyberg – Violenjiger Chris Ho – Countdown, Fixit Eric Jones – Rabbicrater Daniel Ross – Overlord, Sonic Bomber Frank Todaro – Akira, Black Zarak, Storm Cloud Matt Nelson – Dai Atlas Tom Baril-Bissett – Piranacon Scott M – Devastator, Sunrunner, Gingham Peter Tagtstrom – Menasor, Emusa, Narrator Rob Michel – Abominus John Patrick – Predaking Aaron Baldwin – Victory Saber Lawrence Brenner – Trypticon Tomas Guinan – Stakeout Rory Hoy - Whisper Brandon Williams – Additional Voices

And this is not all.. in a few weeks (maybe less?), Victory #1 gets released!

Rock on! Stick on! Download it!

Tell us what you think about the voices, the script, the music, the effects, the animation, the story, the all, the it, the this! : - )

We at the www.tfarchive.org have it up for download and streaming if you don't use DC. :thumb

Beast Machines Dinotron Repaint: SLUDGE!

Deinonychus
    By Deinonychus,

Finally, Grimlock has one of his soldiers back!

sludger.jpg

sludgeb.jpg

Sludge is pretty much a straight-up repaint of Dinotron from Beast Machines. I didn't have to make any modifications to the existing mold.

Dinotron's face was pretty close to Sludge to begin with so just a little paint in the right places and the lumbering Dinobot is ready to face the Legacy Decepticons.

sludgec.jpg

The dinosaur mode does look a little weak, but again, this is due to my plan of making these things as close to the originals as possible, and Generation One Sludge isn't all that detailed to begin with.

Sludge's bio and Tech Specs can be found here:

http://members.fortunecity.com/deinonychus/sludge.html

Enjoy! :nuts

New Energon coming up

Lord Unicron
    By Lord Unicron,

Cartoon Network has the following:

Starscream The Mysterious Mercenary

Battle of the Asteroids Belt

Energon Tower

Pitiful Starscream

And they are all on back to back on Friday. Wow now this sounds cool. Its a paid hoilday for me so I can sit home and watch. :tfevil

HOW MUCH $$ DID YOU SPEND

JustDavePLVY
    By JustDavePLVY,

hrrrrrrrrrm, lets see, im guessing tyhat the GRANDTOTAL of ALL of mY TF and BW DVD's are just a smidge over $200 or $300

I HAVE:

the FIRST SEASON BOX SET which has MORE THEN MEETS THE EYE

and then i have season 1 part 1, and season 2 part 2, and then i have season 3 part 1, and i have season 3 part 2 & season 4, PLUS, i also have BOTH SEASONS of BW, and i also have the SINGLE DVD of ""HEROS"" and i ALSO have the TF MOVIE,

now you add all of those up, and you got urself one hell of a TF Collection!!! :tflaugh :tflaugh :tflaugh

p.s HEROS got stolen from me, and i had to go and RE BUY IT!! SLAG!!!!

Energon Megatron

Zombie Rodimus
    By Zombie Rodimus,

I just noticed that if you look at E-Megs, although his body is all G1 Galvatron, his head is different. Without the crown, he'd look more like G1 Megatron than Galvatron. A more subtle reason why he deserves his name, perhaps? And should we expect a retool as we as a repaint?

Oh, and he works great with the Starsaber BTW. Not sure why I'm so obsessed with this fact.

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE