Is Powerlinking worth it?

Smokes
    By Smokes,

Disclaimer: The author understands that he can't change the Energon toy line. This is only ment for discussion, not Hasbro/Takara bashing.

Starscream is an amazing figure, Snowcat is a lot of fun and Mirage will quite possibly top them all. These figures are so great because their designs aren't held back by gimmicks. As much as I like my Rodimus and Inferno, the articulation and overall apperance is hurt by powerlinking.

Rodimus would have been so much cooler if he hadn't been design as a set of legs and a stand alone figure. Given the circumstance the designers pulled off some really great stuff and I understand that there has to be a gimmick to draw the kids, but I wish they would have limited it to a couple of fig's.

Would you prefer not to have the gimmicks?

metalformer's Collection

metalformer
    By metalformer,

Hola:

Here's a pic of my Optimus Primes collection. "Primes" is not a typo, is plural. It consists of: Powermaster Optimus (Re-issued), Laser Rod OP (I call him Laser Prime), Hero Prime, MW OP (if the mouth were covered, it would be a PRIME bot!), RiD Prime/Fire Convoy (For me they're the freaking same), and Armada Deluxe OP (a.k. Mini-Prime. :P)

Obvious abscents on this pics are: G1 Prime (will I EVER get one... at affordable prices?), Action Master, Optimus Primal (I REFUSE to call him OPTIMUS), Armada (Large) and Energon (BROKE :tfsad ).

Enough whinning......... loging off

~ MetalFormer

post-29-1077407597.jpg

Energon episode 4 bit torrent?

autobotmirage
    By autobotmirage,

Can someone direct me to the site where I can download energon episode 4 pls? If it's available. I missed episode 1 and 2 also :redface

RiD Megatron Missile Replacements

Shino
    By Shino,

RiD Megatron has been one of my favorites since he came out and I just realized im missing one of his missles! Do you guys know of anywhere i can get replacements?

TF Icons

UncleJoe420
    By UncleJoe420,

Forgive me for asking folks, but does anyone know where I can get hold of the TF icons / avatars / etc, that are used on this site? Mianly 'cuz I was going to create a TF Desktop theme for Windows XP.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanx!!

YOU can save my MP-Convoy!

Ra88
    By Ra88,

Alright, so sue me if this is in the wrong topic, but I don't care because this is a SOS! This night, I asked my -censored- little brother (11) to put my MP-Convoy away, and he SMACKED it on the table. Now the kneehinge is busted, and I need your help on repairing it! Here are the symptoms:

-When you hold him vertical into the air, his lower legs falls down

-When you bend his knee the center immediately folds out, instead of it staying put unless you bend it further

I will try and post some pics when I get ahold of a digicam, but I REALLY need your help on this!

Beast Wars Season 2 DVD Box Set Pre-Order!

Waspinator
    By Waspinator,

unicron

joyboy
    By joyboy,

i was just a tru and they had unicron on display . ive only seen pictures of him and damn that guy is huge . the pictures dont do him justice you really got to see him in real life to appreciate him . after seein him im thinkin bout pickin one up . i like the orange version the best . :canada

Cybertron / Autobot points

ShinConvoy
    By ShinConvoy,

Hi guys. I have Takara Masterpiece Convoy ( Optimus Prime ), BT-01 Smokescreen and BT-02 Lambor and I noticed there were points on their packaging. I read there are Japanese members among us so ... What about the hasbro version ? Did you find those points on your 20 th Anniversary Prime and Alternators Smoky and Sideswipe ? Will there be a catalogue ? So many questions but I hope at least 1 answer. Thanks :wave

TRANSFORMERS G1 MENASOR STUNTICONS ORGINAL

Snowman81
    By Snowman81,

The Stunticons in all their glory, I know a lot of people would love to get their hands on a complete set of stunticons, well here’s your chance. Almost everything looks good with this set. Take a look.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...9&category=4696

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE