Why cant Energon be one regular TV

Corvis Prime
    By Corvis Prime,

Okay, I know Sat is very popular, but I dont have it, I have regular TV, I am just fine with it to, now why does energon have to be on CN, why not just regular TV.

Energon Episode 4

Shino
    By Shino,

So I saw episode 4 like 5 hours ago and just got around to doing this. Well, I liked this episode alot. lots of action and star saber :thumb But Im confused. I missed episode 2 and im not sure who that snake guy is. And whats with Megatron's sword? Where was it in Armada? Oh, and another thing. Is there a point in powerlinking besides getting a new pair of legs. You combine two guys to make one and so you have one less guy then when you started and the combined dude is sporting a new set of legs. Does combining boost your power or what? :tfhuh

Has this ever happened to you

Corvis Prime
    By Corvis Prime,

Okay this has happened to me twice in less than a year. Back in August I ordered that Jango Fett model kit and I also got the Darth Vader one for my Dads B-day, now heres the problem, Darth came, and I was expecting both, there was a note inside saying they had to split the shipment (Toynk) and that it would come later, never came. So I cancelled the order and went to EEarth and got it. Now I was suppoesed to get the Alt Sideswipe from Big Bad back in January, which was gonna come with Smokes, well Smokes came but Sideswipe never did. Then I thought well Bigbad is like the best so its not them but UPS. This means that when an order is split they never make a new tracking number, so if you check online and you got one package it will say both items arrived, my guess is the Jango and the Sideswipe are both in a UPS guys house or sold online. Please lat me know if this has ever happened to you, cause UPS will be in big for that.

Um, maybe its this toy but are TFs overpriced

Corvis Prime
    By Corvis Prime,

Okay last night I got that 18" Sp Spiderman, and it was 20 bucks, now, heres the wierd part. Its just four inches shorter than fort max, its bigger that unicron, but Unicron costs 50 (I know the electronics add to his price) But it makes TFs seem over priced.

Okay This Is very Weird

Corvis Prime
    By Corvis Prime,

Okay, a lot of you people here are very nice, I havent seen a flame war yet and I have one problem, I made two topics and you guys ignored them. Now I will ask my question again,

Does anyone know who won the BT Smokescreen from Botcollector.

My thoughts on Rodimus and Snowcat

robot roll call
    By robot roll call,

I ran out to Walmart today on a tip from my friend that Wave 2 Deluxes were in. Sure enough, I found them and brought home Rodimus and Snow Cat. (Prowl and Divebomb are next). I am quite suprised after playing with them a bit.

Rodimus has an awesome vehicle mode. He looks like some sort of dragster semi, and if those don't already exist, they really should. The flame apps look really nice, like he's tearin' ass around the room, but he's stayin' still. Still waters run deep. Ahem. Also of note, he does indeed have a trailer hitch, and no, it's not the powerlinx point on his fin. it's on the back of the truck near the wheels and it excites me. I hope they do make a trailer.

Now we come to robot mode. Ah, robot mode. At least it LOOKS nice. But in reality, the only thing that prevents me from being more dissapointed than I am is the fact that he is a great G1 homage. But he is poseable worth crap. His gigantic feet and long legs combine with his tiny torso and head to make him look a bit..off. You can't rotate the legs and this hurts him a lot, all he can do is point his garganto-feet fowards and scratch them like a chicken. A giant robo-chicken. His arms are okay, but the wheel/shoulder part makes for a lack of poseability, nowhere near as crippling as the legs. I blame his Powerlinx feature.

I have yet to powelinx him, but judging by pictures, he will look best as Inferno's pants. We shall see tommorrow...

Snowcat is where the surprise comes in. That is to say, I am surprised that he is better than Rodimus. I'll admit I was lukewarm to him through pictures, but now that I actually have him, well, he's possibly the second best toy in the line.

His vehicle mode, I am told, is an homage to a GI Joe vehicle. I'm sure I have seen it before, but I have totally forgotten what it looks like, so I am judging Snowcat off his own merits. And what merits they are. The white purple and arctic blue work together magnificently to create an eye pleasing color scheme that really works for an artic tank thing. I love the frosted window and how it is clear where the windshield wiper can reach. Awesome touch. And I love the skis that can fold down over the wheels. Excellent.

Robot mode is what turned me off in the pictures, but those misgivings were quickly put to rest. Sure he's fat, but it just works for him somehow. And I love his skis. I'm not sure, but I think they are a first for a TF. Another great feature is the gas mask he is wearing. It adds a lot of personality to the toy. And did I mention he is very poseable? He puts Rodimus to shame, I'll tell you that.

If you can only buy one new TF, get Snowcat. He will not fail to impress. Rodimus is a great homage and a cool vehicle, but prepare to be let down by the robot mode.

Sorry that was so long :thumb

Autobot Actors Art Contest

MR Optimus Prime
    By MR Optimus Prime,

Good luck!!!

MR Optimus Prime
    By MR Optimus Prime,

Good luck!!!

Which one is the best Beast Wars toy?

Dinobot Leader
    By Dinobot Leader,

Myself I love the fuzors...And the best one Was Tigerhawk...

Uh! Dinobot TM2 was awesome!!!I need it...

Landmine

gkopw
    By gkopw,

Now I've heard everyone saying how great Landmine is, and I've been waiting for a chance to get him. FINALLY I FOUND HIM! I was gonna buy him, but upon looking at the pictures on the back, I realized I didn't really want him that much. What's so great about him? I love Scorponok, and I'm sure I would love Landmine but I'm not ready to cough up so much money for him. What's there to be excited about?

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE