FAV G1, G2 & BW / BM / ARMADA QUOTES

JustDavePLVY
    By JustDavePLVY,

ok, will ALL that you can remember from back in the day to about PRESENT (Today) whats yoru FAV QUOTES that you like in ANY CARTOON??? this can range from G1 TF, G2 TF, BW1, BW2, BW3, BEAST MACHINNES, ARAMDA, anything that you can think of, I have a few myself, but they are on PPL BANNERS that they have in there SIGNATURE, altho i can't remember what they say off the top of my head, but i DO LIKE what they have in there SIGNATURE,

was there any Charictor that you PERSONALLY LIKE that had a SAYING that you like to QUOTE ALOT when your with your ""FRIENDS"" and such????...

theres some i like, but if i say them, ppl will look at me and be like,

whatd he say??? whats he talking about??? that kinda thing,

this is what i have in my AOL IM SIGNATURE

"" "Do not grieve. Soon I shall be one with the Matrix. Ultra Magnus, it is to you, old friend, I shall pass the Matrix of Leadership, as it was passed to me. [but Prime, I am just a soldier. I'm not worthy.] Nor was I, but one day an Autobot shall rise from our ranks, and use the power of the Matrix to light our darkest hour. Unitl that day, till all are one."

-----Optimus Prime, Transformers: The Movie ""

Custom Sunstreaker!

SureShot
    By SureShot,

Finally, I got it near complete... about 95%... I still have the windows to paint (dreading that) and the headlights possibly as well as the front grill "intake" area... and then some touchups.

The amazing thing is that this model's pieces don't come in contact with the other painted pieces, which means no chipping of paint...

enjoy:

For all you UK fans out there

prowl 3
    By prowl 3,

If you guys could tell me which is the best store/shop to get transformers.

I am not asking for the best deals but the best and the newest transformers.

Toys'r'us, Entertainer, Forbbiden planet, or any others you suggest.

4 new episodes today at 4:00

Terrorking
    By Terrorking,

there are 4 new episodes coming on today at 4 thought yall would like to know :beer

Universe: Crystal Widow vs. Oil Slick

Ironhide.
    By Ironhide.,

2005 boards also have in package pics of Universe: Crystal Widow VS. Oil Slick. Found by S250 of 52Toys.com.

Click here for the thread and pictures:

http://www.2005boards.com/showthread.php?t=42971

My Cybercon Art Contest Entry

King Starscream
    By King Starscream,

I'll post the entire version of this pic after the show. But this should give a hint as to what my entry is about ;) It took me two weeks (on and off) to get this done. Hopefully all the time and effort was worth it.

post-22-1081527846.jpg

Armada Tidal Wave for $15

Goldfinger
    By Goldfinger,

Recently in my local Toys 'R' Us, I noticed that they had Armada Tidal Wave on sale for $14.99, down from $29.99. I was tempted to get him the first time around because I have an interest in naval warfare, but I was concerned about what looked like a lack of movement in robot mode (I prefer toys with good articulation). Now that he's on sale, though, I'm tempted again. Does this sound like a good deal to you? Is he worth the $15? Do you recommend him?

P.S. I much prefer the Armada colors over the Energon repaint, so please don't suggest getting E-Tidal Wave instead. Besides, Armada is cheaper. :thumb

New Transformers Listings!

Behold, Galvatron!
    By Behold, Galvatron!,

P. Prime of 2005 Boards has found these new listings:

Alternators

- 81300 81304 Chevy Corvette Z-06

- 81305 2004 Mazda RX-8

- 81312 Jeep Wrangler Re-deco

- Honda s2000 (NEW!)

Energon Basic

- 80250 80243 Raptor 2 (Cruellock repaint?)

Energon Deluxe

- 80270 80954 Tow-Line-Autobot van

- 80247 Downshift-Car

- 80246 Sharkticon-Unicron Warrior Spaceship

- 80954 Treadshot-Autobot van (???)

Energon Mega

- 80450 80255 Cliff Jumper - Dune Racer

- 80257 Shockblast - Military (was Six Shot)

- Dino (Grimlock and Swoop?)

- 80620 Redeco Dune Racer (repaint?)

- 80630 Optimus Limbs (SL Wing Saber?)

- 80261 Alpha Quintesson (!!!)

Energon Ultra

- 80290 80956 Bulkhead - Helicopter

- Landmine 2 (repaint, S250 showed us)

- Helicopter re-deco (Bulkhead repaint?)

Energon Super

80300 80308 Galvatron (Megatron repaint)

Universe Deluxe

- 80900 80910 Fireflight w/ Thunderwing and Firebot

- 80957 Cyberjets (G2 Cyberjets?!?!?!?)

- 80960 Blurr (shown on 2005)

- Ramulus (Wreckers repaint?)

Universe Ultra

- 80935 80950 Autobot Whirl and Gunbarrel, Makeshift

- 80949 Stampede Maximus w/ Stockade and Thunderwing

- 80958 Soundwave and Spacecase (MW toy?)

- 80952 Long Haul and Hightower

- 80953 Bonecrusher and Scavenger

- 80948 Cybershark with Buzzclaw

- Sonar (???)

- Optimus Minor (???)

- Optimus Primal (???)

- Thrustor (???)

Listed as Transformers G1

- 80445 80390 Red alert w/Starscream (???)

- Ultra Magnus (Battle in a Box?)

- Ransack (Battle in a Box?)

- Minicon Blackout (BTR?)

- Minicon Crumplezone (BTR?)

- Cyclonus (G1 reissue?)

Energon Shockblast and Cliffjumper in package!

Behold, Galvatron!
    By Behold, Galvatron!,

TF KOs @ Retail Stores *MERGED*

Ol' Timer
    By Ol' Timer,

As someone posted earlier, there is something strange afoot at Walmarts. It seems crazy to me but in some of those large Easter baskets that Walmart sells are 5 planes that are EXACT replicas of the Aerialbots! And they come with all of Superion's parts including head, weapons, fists, etc. all exactly the same colors! Now of course they don't have the Autobot insignias on them but I swear this is him. Check it out for yourselves if you wish. I may just buy myself an Easter basket for this! (They're only $10) :tflaugh

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE