To Omega Prime

JackKnife
    By JackKnife,

Omega Prime,

Listen carefully; YOU DON"T HAVE TO LEAVE. Just take caps lock off, that's all. And while you're at it, try not to take everything so personally. Writng a "I'm running away from home " note isn't going to help. We're all TransFormers fans here; we just want to talk, joke and have fun. Viktor got on my case for a mistake I made, but I deserved it ( I was being a jerk). I apologized to him for it, and it ended there. Since then, no problems.

In your case, all you have to do is stop typing in capital all the time. No one wants to hang you or anything like that, okay? It's all good. I just hope that you can be mature enough to take all of this in the light it was intended, that of helpful advice from someone who had to learn the hard way.

Need images of Alpha-Q's heads

nkelsch
    By nkelsch,

Say hello to my leetle friend!

eng-alpha-q.gif

He is sleeping... because I can't find images of his 3 (5?) faces.

It is much harder to make icons of SHOW ONLY characters. Can anyone help?

Landmine

Snowman81
    By Snowman81,

post-12-1078766605.jpg

post-12-1078774749.jpg

Energon Snowcat and G I Joe

spectre
    By spectre,

Hi there,

I was quite impressed to see the old joe Snowcat getting the TF treatment. What else (if at all) do people think would make a good new alt mode based on an old GI Joe (or cobra) vehicle?

BTW I'm not thinking of the kind of cobra-ised G1's from the Devil's Due comic, but new - possibly Energon figures that might in some way tip there hat to the Joe line. For instant the X-30 Conquest would make a great decepticon jet.

adam

Stuck in a rut sort to speak

Guest SD Deathscythe Kai
    By Guest SD Deathscythe Kai,

ok here's my problem. I bought an E-Megatron on a request from a fellow fan(to which he's going to pay for). Ok, and were also going to trade other Tf's too but that's becide the point. I've been trying to contact him for about 3 days now and i dont know whether to return it or just keep on waiting to see if he reply's or not.

What do you guys think? return it, or hold till further notice? If I return it, he might think I was lying and such, and forget about trading. I just dont know what to do.

sun bleaching

Lostprophet8
    By Lostprophet8,

It is a great, sunny day here in the Smokey Mountains. I have my Scorponok on a book shelf infront of the window. The effect is great wiht all of his "clear" energon weapons and parts. And the Road Asualt team is a good combo since their greens are pretty much the same. However, I got to wondering, how long will it take for my toys to get bleached while leaving them in the window? :tfhuh The reflections of light add power to the toy, but I really don't want to damage them. :tfsad

p.s. Landmine is another good one for this. When he is in the right light, his eyes light up. Wicked Cool!! :thumb

Transformers Movie Details Rumored

Silverbolt
    By Silverbolt,

We have recieved some rumors from an informer close to Angry films that give us some rough insights on the Transformers Movie that is scheduled for release in 2005. According to the informer, the wheels are in motion for this film. The design work began in November, and one of two studios are close to signing. Check out the unconfirmed rumors here.

Read the Full News Story Here

Downshift and Tow-line pics

Smokes
    By Smokes,

From a thread over at the 2005 boards. Both look like a lot of fun. Can't wait. :)

Energon kite

Soundgear
    By Soundgear,

I figured i'd post a pic of a kite i picked up a few weeks ago.

They have em at Target and Walmart for around $4 or less.

They are small 7" mylar kites.

post-27-1078752967.jpg

New High-Res pics of KT Figures and Smallest TF's!

itcamefromjapan
    By itcamefromjapan,

Here are some higher resolution pics of the KT Figure series from Takara and Kaiyodo, as well as more pics from the upcoming Smallest Transformers Series 2!! These are higher-res versions of the pics from my World Character Convention Winter 2004 report from several weeks back. Check 'em out!

KT Figures and Smallest TF's!

post-27-1078745383.jpg

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE