Powerlinx Ironhide...G1 Style

Snapes on a Plane
    By Snapes on a Plane,

I posted this over at Remy's forums since that's where most of the fan mode stuff goes. I thought I would post a link over here too!

This combination of Inferno and Rodimus bears a cool resemblence to a G1 favorite...

http://www.TFans.com/index.php?showtopic=3879

Iron_Rod_Front.jpg

-Turbine

Energon Turbine

Snapes on a Plane
    By Snapes on a Plane,

Well I just finished my Spring break project... well finished enough to show off! I still need to do a few touch-ups and trim off the excess glue.

Allow me to introduce you to Turbine, my fan character since forever. This is his first incarnation in toy form.

I made it from a Skyblast for the main body, a parts bot G1 Wheeljack for the car front, a dead Schrapnel for the head, a hotwheels toy for the windshield, then some legos and gundam model parts for the other stuff and joints.

He's meant to be another Omnicon in the Energon line. You can attach his spark crystal in robot mode and the energon weapons to his spoiler.

I hope you like him :D

Car mode:

Turbine_Car1.jpg

Turbine_Car2.jpg

Energon cartoon obervatino

Starscreamer
    By Starscreamer,

If you watched or seen the screen caps...well...they show the kibble from his missles! I don't know if they are actually going to use the hyper power modes in the show...but c'mon...the little sticks from the missles that are only that long for child safetly laws...do they belong in the show? :tflaugh

YO PPL!

JustDavePLVY
    By JustDavePLVY,

SOMEONE KEEPS TELLING ME THAT MY SIG IS TOO BIG, ITS NOT, ALL I DID WAS JUST USE UBB CODE, I HAVE NO PLACE TO ""HOST IT"" THATS WHY I FOUND IT AND JUST USED ""UBB CODE"" THE STAPLE BRACKETS!!! YOU KNOW, THE ""["" AND THE ""]"" BRACKETS, MY SIG IS NOT TOO BIG!! IT DLOAD TO MY PUTER JUST FINE, I DONT KNOW WHY THIS PERSON KEEPS ON TELLING ME TO REMOVE IT, NOBODY ELSE SEEM TO HAVE A PRB WITH IT!! I LIKE IT JUST FINE, AS I SAID, I DONT HAVE A PLACE TO HOST THEM, AND YES EVEN YELLING AT ME ABOUT THE SMILY THINGEE... WTF KIND OF S**T IS THAT??? THATS MAJORLY FKED UP!!! , EVERYBPODY ELSE HAS THERE SIG BIGGER THEN MINE AND I DONT KNOW WHY ""THEY"" DONT GET WARNED THEMSELVES!!! THATS REALLY TAKING IT WAY TO FAR, FOR ME TO HAVE A SIG AND GET BLAMED AND YET OTHERS DONT!!! WTF KIND OF S**T IS THAT??? HUH??? THATS REALLY FKED UP!!!! :tfmad :tfmad :tfmad WHY THE FK MUST I BE PICKED ON WHEN NOBODY ELSE GETS PICKED ON, WTF?????...

THAT JUST REALLY PIZZES ME THE FK OFF WHEN WHATS HIOS FACE TELLS ME TO REMOVE MY SIFG WHEN OTHERS HAVE A BIGGER SIG THEN MINE, THATS REALLY FKED UP!!!! I THINK HE SHOULD GO AND HAVE HIS HEAD EXAMINED OR SOMETHING... I LIKE MY SIG AND I HAVE NO PLACE TO HOST IT!!! THATS REALLY FKED UP THAT HES TELING ME TO ""REMOVE IT"" WHEN IT IS NOT TOO BIG!!! THATS FKED UP!!! WELL.. THATS ALL I HAD TO SAY ON THAT MATTER...

MP Convoy vs PG Wing Gundam Zero Custom

DragonX76
    By DragonX76,

mpcpgg01.jpg

mpcpgg02.jpg

mpcpgg03.jpg

mpcpgg04.jpg

mpcpgg05.jpg

Lucky Me

DragonX76
    By DragonX76,

Got 2 of the 3 hard to get minimum TFs in one 12 pack :tfevil

mpcpgg06.jpg

Contessa_Convoy's Collection

Contessa_Convoy
    By Contessa_Convoy,

Okay here is my Collection, once again, I was going to waite to post it when all my superlink stuff comes in, but I couldn't help it.. I will update when my new stuff comes in OKAY!! :clap

-Enjoy ask questions and post Comments!! :thumb

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dsalaiz@s...lbum?.dir=/14e7

HAVE FUN!!

- CC

Energon Scorponok Repaint, finished*

JABoyle3875
    By JABoyle3875,

Just gotta do my touchups - but 99% of the work IS done. Thanks to Snowman81 for the blueprint...but I did decide that it needed more orange to be closer to G1.

Here's the scorpion tank mode - more posts will have the two other modes of this badass.

post-39-1081542870.jpg

posting a sig

Kurosaki Ichigo
    By Kurosaki Ichigo,

hey all. how do i post a friggin sig? i mean, i could make one on the comp but how do i post it? the options only allow for a url, what's going on? am i retarded? :tfhuh

oh, and where would be the best place to search for a pic?

Newbie in Digital Painting

SliMaximus
    By SliMaximus,

Ok I just got my hands on Paintshop pro 8 and wanted to start some repaints I was wondering what tools are best to use and maybe if someone was willing a brief tutorial

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE