Energon Starscream

skullfire
    By skullfire,

I tried creating a thread on this subject about Energon Starscream.

Eather my preface was too long or where I tried creating the thread was not a popular spot.

Anyways I'm interested in what everybody thinks will happen to Starscream in the Energon story both in comics and on TV.

March 20th will air the Energon episode titled "Starscream the Mysterious Mercinary".

Any big fans about the new starscream please post your ideas predictions and such.

There is a lot to predict in the area of Starscreams new powers.

I want to know what everybody thinks.

Transformers VIdeo Game

Snowman81
    By Snowman81,

Yow Dudes, just saw a preview of the new Transformers game on Techtv's Xplay. The Show will be coming back on a 2:00am eastern standard time. I have to say I didn’t think the game was going to be good, but damn was i wrong it looked way hot. If you're up at 2 you HAVE To take it in.....was way cool. :clap :clap :clap

Masterpiece

Magmatron
    By Magmatron,

Galvatron! Yess... :thumb

Autobot representing at WWE Raw!

superbowl12
    By superbowl12,

Anybody notice the huge Autobot logo poster someone is holding at RAW tonight? That was so funny when i saw it! :tfevil

First TF custom.

Zombie Rodimus
    By Zombie Rodimus,

Well, I put the knife I got bought last week to good use and wittled down the legs on my Supercon Optimus. He can now kick forward! Wooohhhooooo!

Has faceplate Energon Prime hit Canada yet?

WRX-78
    By WRX-78,

I found one at TRU, he finally showed up today. Checked for the embossed code and nothing. So on a wing and a prayer I bought him. Got home opened him up and the moment of truth. Grrrr stupid happy Prime.

My temporary bandaid solution is literally that - I cut out a piece of metallic foil from one of my sticker sheets and it covers his face quite well.

But still, I want the real thing.

mp giveaway

joyboy
    By joyboy,

im really gettin pumped to find out whos gunna win this guy . good luck to everyone . :thumb

If you won him would you open him?

alt hound

king poseidon
    By king poseidon,

200438165638.jpg

200438165619.jpg

200438165653.jpg

kinda messed up how they didnt put teacks on the box like the previous alts.

we really need confirmation on his color

e-primes original design!

jazz1914
    By jazz1914,

whatcha'll think?

post-22-1078785279.jpg

Transformer Base Set

Heat Guy
    By Heat Guy,
    Auction Now this is what i want but i am poor, but gotta see.

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE