Energon Jetfire

Energon Overcast

Cybertron Jetfire

GALVATRON REISSUE!!!!!!

Behold, Galvatron!
    By Behold, Galvatron!,

Submitted by Mike of Digital Toys:

Hello,

I just received word that G1 Galvatron will be reissued in December just in time for x-mas, picture and pre-order has been posted at Digital Toys

Mike @ Digital Toys

www.digital-toys.com

New GF Hyper Hobby Scans over @ F2F

Behold, Galvatron!
    By Behold, Galvatron!,

Lots of goodies over at FantoFan today as they have posted a plethora of scans from Hyper Hobby, TV Boy and TV Magazine featuring looks at the animation models for Arm Bullet, various shots of Sonic Convoy and the big guy himself Primus! In addition, there's also scans of RM-25 Skywarp and Thundercracker (looking MUCH better than before) in G1 stylized packaging and TRU Japan Exclusive Dark Liger Jack! Head on over to FanToFan.jp to check it out!

http://www.fantofan.jp

How many Starscreams do you own?

SkyClonus
    By SkyClonus,

G1, from my original collection

G1, TRU Reissue

G1, Takara reissue

G1, eHobby Ghost version

G1, eHobby Black version

G1, eHobby Sunstorm version (RETCON'D!!!)

WSTF Starscream

HoC Starscream, regular and "King" version

Action Master Starscream

Machine Wars Starscream

Beast Wars II Starscream

Armada Starscream

SL Reverse Nightscream

Energon Starscream

Energon Starscream, G1 repaint

GF Starscream

Cybertron Starscream

LoC Starscream

RM Starscream

RM Black Starscream

I also had Bodycount do a sweet repaint of RID Storm Jet into G1 Starscream colors...

I need: Pretender Starscream, G2 Starscream, Armada Sam's Club Starscream, SL Nightscream and the D22 reissue of Starscream...

Any final word on BT-16?

Ace
    By Ace,

Prowl's just out, BTA has been announced and previewed for November...so have there actually been any final pictures of BT-16?  I feel like I've missed something.  There's the yellow Decepticharge color scheme, and I've seen one solitary photo of the silver/purple rumored "Black Widow" version. 

Do we know which it'll be yet?  I'm really hoping the silver is an exclusive or something.

Let's assume I actually wanted to bash

My Alt. Mode Sucks
    By My Alt. Mode Sucks,

OK...is there a type of modeling clay or putty that would be durable and plastic-like upon hardening, and could be used to make a transforming robot? Naturally I'd have to plan it out...but I could try. Looking for something cheap but effective you could get from a common store like Wal-Mart or Michael's.

Specifically, I'm looking to create a custom jet-style Transformer that's poseable.

I might ask for help again if I get some clay...

Prefer the clay to be inexpensive, too. Thanks.

Primus

Teh INTERNETS ^_^
    By Teh INTERNETS ^_^,

I just cant find pictures f this new figure anywhere1 whats the deal?

IRL Feat. Sonic Bomber & Ramble

Alternators New VW Beetle

StructuralDefect
    By StructuralDefect,

hi, very rarely post on here but just wanted to ask a quick question, a few months ago now just before the first binaltech came out i came across a pic of a bright yellow VW beetle alternator labeled as Bumblebee, has anyone ever come across this and if so whatever happened to it ?

Minicon Infinity (Mugen)

Sanchimaru
    By Sanchimaru,

I got this morning Exigeyser, and the shop was giving out the Calibur exclusives Mugen.

He is the coolest of the air assault team for me. This color scheme doesn't impact very much at first glance, but it fits very well on autobot warriors.

The white paint is a bit bulky, but hey, they give it for free, so no complaints at all here  :thumb

My pictures are not quite good, the light wasn't good, but I hope minicon fans will like it

post-4038-1122885291.jpg

post-4038-1122885306.jpg

post-4038-1122885317.jpg

post-4038-1122885356.jpg

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE