Optimus Prime

PowermasterJazz
    By PowermasterJazz,
    optimusprimesuper.jpg

Rodimus

Smokescreen01
    By Smokescreen01,

Just last night, I picked up Rodimus from a local K-Mart. I was playing around with him, the original Star Saber, and the Skyboom Shield. I made a pretty cool looking bot.

First, put Rodimus in robot mode. Next, while looking straight at him, put his blaster in his left hand. Next, put the Star Saber in his right hand. Now, with the Skyboom Shield, put it on the half of the spoiler with the mini-con port. I think he looks pretty cool, but I don't have a picture to show anybody.

Masterpiece Ironhide?

Ultimatetransfan
    By Ultimatetransfan,

Look at this awesome costume someone made!

post-5-1081656042.jpg

WHOOHOO! Won myself a Trypticon!

JABoyle3875
    By JABoyle3875,

So do you think I got a good deal? I do........box, instructions, only missing two small pieces, electronics working........

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3186022085

My First attempt at Digi Painting

SliMaximus
    By SliMaximus,

My Very 1st attempt at digi painting with paintshop pro for any pointers to do it better let me know, any critisism let me know. I just Lassoed and Colorized

post-22-1081652390.jpg

20 Years of Starscream

King Starscream
    By King Starscream,

http://www.deviantart.com/view/6473648/

This was my entry for the Cybercon Art Contest which placed third. I got the inspiration for this after seeing Don Figuerora's 'all Primes' and 'all Megatrons' posters. I figured I could try it, only with Starscream. The entire thing was done on 18"X24" paper. Took me about a week and half working on and off to get this done. I'm just amazed I was able to do something this big in a long time.

Albegas/Arbegas/Voltron die cast toy

Aphel Aura
    By Aphel Aura,

Hi, there is an auction for an Albegas die cast toy on Ebay:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?T16D52DF7

-AA

MTMTE TPB

gkopw
    By gkopw,

Is there any hope of Dreamwave releasing a More Than Meets the Eye (G1) trade paperback? Any news or rumors of it?

g1 completist gone alternator

joyboy
    By joyboy,

Im currently collecting g1s only but I couldnt resist today I went out and bought a smokescreen alternator and damn . This line is great . I am now putting the g1 collection on hold to buy these guys up . I know you can get sideswipe at toysrus.com , but they have no listing for streak or hound where can i pick these bad a$$ toys up ? :thumb

Should I just check ebay?

scorpinok is thrust

Bad Wolf
    By Bad Wolf,

besides the obvious - they have the same voice actor

scorpinok's speach paterns...thought process and even tatic arfe just like thrust

count in no one has seen or even heard of thrust since he got consumed by unicron in armada.....

anyone else notice?

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE