Optimus Prime or Megatron

Mouse
    By Mouse,

Now I don't know if this was ever a topic or not but I was remembering when the TF movie came out me and my friends all got into agruments about who would have won in a fight to the death between Optimus and Megatron. They of course said Prime, I said Megatron and I'll tell you all my reasoning and you can give your 2 cents * or even a quarter I'm broke. *

The reason I believe that Megatron would have won is because...

1. Megatron was built for war, Prime was built for labor and exploring. In fact the autobots even said in the G1 cartoon that they were explorers.

2. If you rewatch the old series the Autobots usually won by outsmarting the Decepticons not exactly but beating them up.

3. Prime is bond by a code of respect for all life. Might show Megatron mercy and Megatron use it to his advantage.

and finally...

4. Megatron gave Prime a heck of a fight in the movie where Optimus was fresh and Megatron had been fighting all night therefore leaving his power lower.

Anyways those are my thoughts, Tell me what you all think. And not the fact that I'm a nerd Big Grim! :redface I already know that! :tftounge

RiD Scourge MISB

Fortress_Maximus
    By Fortress_Maximus,

pretty cheap 39.00 auction #3179608671 ends in 20 hours! Cheap shipping too $9.00 USPS priority mail includes tracking!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...71&category=753

Good luck to all! :tflaugh

Energon

galvatron2004
    By galvatron2004,

I was at my local toysrus today picking up the wrestlemania 20 action figures and the classic superstars ultimate warrior and bret hart when I happened to also stumble upon ultra magnus energon he was shoved behind unicron on the bottom shelf so i automatically grabbed him and headed straight for the check out.

OMEGATRON

Snowman81
    By Snowman81,

This is the first time I have seen this version of Omega....kinda cool.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...3&category=4696

Why there is no dinobot

pennyszm
    By pennyszm,

:tfevil

Since several characters had been reissued, why there is no sign to reissue dinobot, i realy hope to see Alternator ,Binaltech , Masterpiece Grimlock or others.

the ones we missed

Big Pimpin Spending Cheese
    By Big Pimpin Spending Cheese,

how was those series that didn't air in :usa. like headmasters, victory & the bw2 & any thing else we missed. :tfmad

Discussion of Filesharing programs (and thus downloading of episodes) is against site policy. Discussion of the series themselves is fine, however. --GS

This sounds strange but...

Guest SD Deathscythe Kai
    By Guest SD Deathscythe Kai,

I was at Remy's World looking at the X-Dimention Sea minicon team, and noticed that they really helped out TW like in his colors and was thinking, what good minicon teams go with who. like color wise or weapon wise? Thoughts?

What's your Favorite TF Voice

Blue Efficacy
    By Blue Efficacy,

Personally, ever since I was a little kid, I liked soundwave.

He just sounds so cool and evil.

News on the future of ALTERNATORS

Shlockwave
    By Shlockwave,

Saw this at the tfarchive.....

Not to crazy about the listings, but new Alternators is better than no alternators, huh?

http://tfarchive.com/community/showthread....&threadid=22083

TF Energon on sale at Target

Guest SD Deathscythe Kai
    By Guest SD Deathscythe Kai,

This was posted first at http://www.2005boards.com/ but apprently Pimpimus Prime noticed that Target has their Energon on sale again. prices are

Basics - $4.99

Deluxes - $7.89

Megas - $14.99

Ultras - $19.99

just thought you would like to know too

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE