Energon Basics

RaySkull
    By RaySkull,

:tflaugh I just thought this would be cool. I haven't bought any yet but I plan on getting one or two just because Sharkticon needs a gun lol!

Here are the custom Tech Specs!

sodawilly
    By sodawilly,

For those who have not seen the first batch I did yesterday, these were included in the TF PS2 custom cover thread.

I decided to include Masterpiece Optimus Prime in my version of Binaltech. Basically I added this form with the story version from Ben Yee's site, www.BWTF.com. I bought a trailer from Mark that is electronic for those who have not seen his site. I urge you to go and check it out if you have not yet.

The first ones here are from yesterday. Masterpiece Optimus Prime (w/ custom trailer) and Smokescreen

Enjoy,

-Gregg

Prototypes for sale.

BigGunsGuy
    By BigGunsGuy,

I was on E-bay and I saw some guy selling Sharticon and Insecticon prototypes. Now, I know for a fact that written on the toy is "Not For Sale", so isn't what he's doing illegal? :tfhuh :tfhuh :tfhuh

Wal-mart Price drop on E-Basics

Shadow Prime
    By Shadow Prime,

Energon Basic figures have been "rolled back" to $5.94 in my local Wal-mart. Don't know if this is a chain-wide pricing change or what. Just thought I would pass the word.

Has anyone else seen this price drop?

Maryland Sightings

Guest Krusty The Klown
    By Guest Krusty The Klown,

king atlas

Walmart

germantown

um yesterday

around 130pm

2 there

e megs

same walmart, same time

like 30 of them

New Guy

Cx_boy
    By Cx_boy,

Hey, everyone, I'm new here and just wanted to say Hi. I love transformers, been a fan all my life. Actually I was really a closet fan. I go to Ohio State and finally decided not to hide the fact that I love TF. Hope to get to know everyone and talking to others like me. :wave

It's Customization and Repaint Time!

Satan's Camaro
    By Satan's Camaro,

Hello all, I just bought a bunch of Energon figures and a bunch of paint and I was wondering if I could get some feedback from fellow Transfans on a repaint/custom Energon Soundwave I have in the works. Here are the two ideas:

1. Use the Snowcat figure and paint it to G1 Soundwave colors (and remove his breather tube or whatever the hell that thing is)

-OR-

2. Use the Inferno figure as the main body while using Snowcat as the head (w/tube removed)

Let me know what you guys think!

Now I'm off to start on my first new project...

Heat Rub Stickers

mr_sooty
    By mr_sooty,

When I was a kid, you knew it was a real transformer by the heat rub sticker, you know the one that you rubbed to reveal his true allegence. What ever happened to those? Do the G1 Reissues have them? I think that's the only thing really missing from 20th Ann. Prime and the alternators. When did they stop doing those? :tfevil

MP Prime came today!

NeloAngelo-R
    By NeloAngelo-R,

Today (my birthday) marks a great milestone indeed. My Masterpiece Prime arrived finally from UPS. I was really anticipating my present from my girlfriend since she ordered it. :tfgrin I just missed the delivery on Friday and had to wait until today to get it, but it was worth it! I opened it very carefully to keep the box in good condition. I then put Transformers the Movie on and by the time it ended I was just about finished transforming Prime to cab mode. :tflaugh1 So far I am really impressed of the detailing. By the way, does anyone know what the manual says, or know if its translated anywhere on the web? What are the content differences between MP prime and 20th Anniverary Prime? Thanks again to everyone who recomended that I open MP Prime instead of hoarding it away for money and buying 20th Ann. Prime to play with. I don't regret it at all! :thumb Laters everyone!

New G2 Cyberjets (and chums) for Universe?

Guest Primal-Convoy
    By Guest Primal-Convoy,

Everyone loved the way they transformed and were nice and posable. Now, Hasbro will re-release them for Universe. If your PC server will allow you to, have a look here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3187102349

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3187099230

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3187099722

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3187100778

Could some one save and post the pics here as my work PC wont allow me to access E-Bay pics! Domo!

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE