PALISADES BUMBLEBEE STATUE FINDS A HOME

NonStopToys
    By NonStopToys,

Just wanted to drop a quick note for anyone interested, the official press release will be out some time next week on the Palisades website, but for all those wondering...Originally slated for the OTFCC 2005 as an exclusive, due to a scheduling conflict, The Palisades Transformers Bumblebee Mini Polystone Statue has landed as an Exclusive to NonStopToys. Being a collector of the line myself, i saw the Test Shot at the NY Javitz Toyfair and was severely dissappointed when i realized i would have to go on a mission to the OTFCC, and drop $60 to get the statue to complete my collection. As fate has it, we have now picked it up, slashed the price to $39.99 and anyone interested can pre-order it starting today. Produced in a Limited Edition of only 1000 pieces, Bumblebee will be character accurate in scale with the rest of the 6" polystone line, measuring in at 4" tall and standing on an autobot base. Being one of the last four TF statues to come out from the G1 Palisades line, i am honored we could be involved before the line ended. Anyone interested can pick one up www.NonStopToys.com

post-6246-1123032348.jpg

Transformers G1 Jetfire Custom

Galvatron1
    By Galvatron1,

FORT MAX YO

My Alt. Mode Sucks
    By My Alt. Mode Sucks,

I'M GOING TO STFU ABOUT JETFIRE FOR NOW

My Alt. Mode Sucks
    By My Alt. Mode Sucks,

http://cgi.ebay.com/Macross-Robotech-Roy-F...7QQcmdZViewItem

I got it from another auction, same thing. Check the guy's store, he has some bootlegs of toys that'd otherwise suck your wallet dry

It's close enough to the real thing for me :thumb

anyone else displeased w/ cybertron so far

yoshimivspr
    By yoshimivspr,

last week i got vector prime ransack and hotshot and they were kinda cool

this week i got crumplezone scattorshot and thundercracker and they are meh

so as long as we waited for this line doesnt it seem a little rushed i mean i havent gotten anyother figs but these arent as good as energon imo

am i right or should i splurge on the leaders before i make a decision?

how much tf merchandise do you have

Aquarion
    By Aquarion,

including toys, prototypes, books, comics, videogames, movies, and anything else that has the tf brandname?

Ultimate Bandwagon

just for you Meta Ridley

Rapid Run
    By Rapid Run,

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...ssPageName=WDVW

mastahpiece jetfire!

now you can STFU :P

custom reissue shockwave

SureShot
    By SureShot,

DSC03353.JPG

DSC03354.JPG

DSC03355.JPG

DSC03356.JPG

now I just have to finish printing out the labels for the top and back and it'll be done... and of course, pics will come at that time.

enjoy!

How Many Lucky Draws do you own?

Artimus Gigan
    By Artimus Gigan,

scrapping the barrel here folks

IDW Plans for Transformers Generations and Transfo

OptimusPrime2004
    By OptimusPrime2004,

I dont know if this subject has been discussed already and if it has my apologies to all. But I have to throw my two cents in here so here it goes.

I read about IDW's plans for the TF comic series and how they are going to reprint some of the Marvel issues and Dreamwave issues that some of us TF fans can no longer find or get. To IDW I say THANK YOU! This is going to give me a chance to get some of the Dreamwave issues I missed and its going to give me a chance to get the Marvel comics that I either lost or misplaced over time. I also look forward to the new TF series being made by IDW and I think they are going to do very well and make alot of TF fans happy with what they put out.

What I'm seeing on alot of message boards is negativity towards IDW and its uncalled for because we havent even seen what they can do yet, but already people are complaining. Me? I'm going to give them a chance before I start to judge. Heck they already get a positive from me for re-releasing some of the Marvel and Dreamwave comics that if it wasnt for them I wouldnt be able to get except on Ebay where the prices are a little to high for my taste.

So for those who are already complaining give IDW a chance to show what they can do. Then if you dont like what they are doing THEN voice your opinion but until then be fair and hold your comments. Because you never know they may produce a comic thats worthy of the TF brand.

Just my thoughts.

:usa

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE