Bought Powerlinx Optimus Prime

NeloAngelo-R
    By NeloAngelo-R,

Hey all, I just went to see if they had any reissues on sale at Toys R us on sale for $19.99, like the website has. No luck though :tfmad But they did have many Armada Optimus Primes and one Powerlinx Optimus. They were on clearance for $19.97,so I picked up the last Powerlinx version. What do you guys think, did I get a good deal? SHould I have bought the Regular red one instead of the blue Prime? Woes me! :thumb

Great Trailer!

Deozilla
    By Deozilla,

http://www.chevrolet.com/

Click the 'On Television' link then watch the Full Carrier version......Greatest TF movie trailer possible, (I see Magnus, Tracks, Skids? Trailbreaker, Camshaft)....w/o battle scenes, that is.... IMO, correct me if I'm wrong.....or just tell me your thoughts on a kickass trailer for the new movie!!!

Oh, and who said that they could only make the Alt/BT Tracks yellow.....that new Vette's red baby!!!

Wrecker's Toys?

MrBlud
    By MrBlud,

I know They had them on display at a botcon and had files on the website. Anyone know where I could view them?

Thanks.

The Wreckers

Lostprophet8
    By Lostprophet8,

I was looking through the "Art of Transformers" book, and it had a page dedicated to "The New Wreckers". I didn't even know there were old wreckers. Who are these people, and where did they come from? Several of them appeared to be the Bot-Con figures.

Gold Convoy

Tokyo_Convoy
    By Tokyo_Convoy,

:tflaugh Anyone know what one of these costs? :tflaugh

I have trawled the Net but not found any info on prices, so I guess they are not on sale very often. artfire2000 had one up for $700 about 18 months ago, but dunno if it sold at that price.

Anyone know where I could get one?

Requesting a Digi-paint of Armada Galvey

Guest SD Deathscythe Kai
    By Guest SD Deathscythe Kai,

ok, i'm tired of my Armada Galvatrons borring old white and purple paint scheme ans i was wondering if anybody has a good suggestion for a new color scheme. thanks

bumblebee

beamer
    By beamer,

everyone's favorite big footed minibot spy. hehe.

bumblebee.jpg

First photoshop coloring

Grimwolf
    By Grimwolf,

So I went over Josh's guide to coloring in Photoshop, that I recently aquired a copy of. Started following the instructions he gave as guidelines, gave up, (needed less detailed line work for starters) then decided to use one of my own pen and ink images... after a day of learning the tools and commands and then a day of using them, this is what I got. Comments/crits welcome.

TunicWarrior6%20-%20color2sm.jpg

Morals of the story:

1) Save and save OFTEN. (Dude, is there an auto save feature I missed??) :tfmad

2) He was right: red highlights are a Starscream. :tftongue

My stuff for you TFans guys

mx-01 archon
    By mx-01 archon,

I've posted both of these on both Allspark and TFW2005 before, but seeing as some of you might not visit those places, I figured I ought to share with you guys as well.

RiD Prowl:

prowl-small.jpg

RiD Sideburn:

sideburn-small.jpg

I'll probably get an X-Brawn one done eventually, but I'm in the middle of Battle Protocol for Allspark, among other projects.

BTW, if anybody wants hi-res, just PM me. I can only provide the hi-res for Sideburn at the moment, though, because my HD crashed a few weeks back, so I'm still trying to reclaim the Prowl hi-res.

Makin Sigs

miraisoup
    By miraisoup,

hey well i wanna start making sigs for anyone who wants one........just try to keep the requests down to about 2 or 3 at a time

so yea i need specs

Color:

Pic:

Text:

SIze:

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE