New Sabrina-Online comic

Father Time
    By Father Time,

http://www.sabrina-online.com/thismonth.html

Watch out: this latest update has some p[olitical content, so beware!

And, for those who don't know Sabrina-Online, and are wondering what this topic does in TFG: Sabrina is an online comic, with a distinct Furry-esque flavor, about a female skunk who works as a webmaster for an adult-film company, and who has a rather big collection of Transformers. :D

Favorite alt. mode type?

My Alt. Mode Sucks
    By My Alt. Mode Sucks,

Those're all the ones that come to mind right now...but what do YOU like the best?

Micromaster Superion

AutobotMaximal
    By AutobotMaximal,

Click for link to more pics.

mmsuperion.jpg

:thumb Looks good to me, even without Slingshot.

PLZ believe your eyes

noriko
    By noriko,

does anyone has seen this toys before?

the gift box named "VSA"

post-5754-1123152286.jpg

How much money have you spent

Slagatron
    By Slagatron,

How much money do you think you have blown I mean spent over the years collecting TFs?

For me, at least $5,000 to $6,000 American dollars over the course of the past two years. All on Transforming toys!

BT prowl toy review

bluestreak1701
    By bluestreak1701,

Received my 2 BT prowls today and thought I’d post a quick review to help anyone thinking of buying them.

Vehicle mode:

The vehicle mode is awesome in both cars. The blue is pretty much the same shade as for tracks but really suits the car well. The seats are blue too! Likewise, the police version looks good with a nice paint app and the lightbar rocks. I had trouble getting the engine part in both of them while still allowing the hood to open but maybe I was being overly cautious with the paintwork. Only other complaints are that the underside of the car looks rather hollow cos of the thin arms and that the feet take up the whole of the trunk and can be seen through the window.

9/10

Transform

Not much to say other than it’s really smooth and simple right up to the point where you try and get the arms out, which is really tricky to master, almost to the extent of grimlock. Fortunately they just pop off. The legs can be easily reverse transformed and the rear bumper manoeuvred either to the sides or front/back if desired. The doors can also be raised up but it looks odd.

8/10

Articulation

The bot mode looks OK on first impressions, and then you discover just how limited the articulation on it is. The legs can do very little except the splits as the car trunk behind the knees radically limits the extent to which they can bend. The feet are also a little tiresome as the can’t easily support the BT weight and therefore limit the poseability even further as if he’s not bolt upright he falls over. Add that to the proportionally small waist and you find it somewhat lacking compared to the other BTs. The head is also disappointing as it can only rotate sideways and nod slightly forward – I was hoping hed’ at least be able to look up. The arms are the only saving grace as they allow a lot of movement and positioning for the 2 weapons.

6/10

Accessories

The nightstick is well hidden in vehicle mode and is a nice unique weapon that adds some variety to the BTs, whereas the gun on the other hand is quite terrible. There’s fact that it’s hard to fit under the hood for a start. Add to that the fact that it looks limp due to the non-fixed handle and the huge but flimsy engine block sitting atop the gun and I think you have the worst BT weapon to date – even more so than the Jeep pistol.

6/10

Black n white Vs Blue

I’ve said it before in other threads but I really don’t like the fast that the only thing that distinguishes the bot modes other than the car body on the blue version is a small blue grille on each shin rather than red and a yellow inset on the waist rather than a red one. This seems really lazy on Takara’s part as it does just look like undercover prowl. True they didn’t do much else to BT red meister but at least his robot parts were a neutral balck that went with both white and red. Blue prowl has bits of white, black, red, blue and yellow on his robot parts which all clash and make him look rather out of place. A nice yellow , black and blue robot paint scheme would have been far better in my opinion, saving the red and white for prowl proper. I also wish they had given blue prowl a blue nightstick, but I hold on to the hope that the repaint. (red hot rod anyone?) may have a blue one same way that wheeljack and grimlock had red n blue swords so they can be swapped.

6/10

Conclusion

If this seems like a harsh scrutiny please don’t get me wrong, I was eager in anticipation of their arrival and even the best of the BT line wouldn’t get a 10/10 overall. All in all I’m glad I got them both if only to add some variety to the shelf. I do feel that the colour schemes and articulation could have been done better but the vehicle modes alone make it worth investing. Prowl may not be the best BT to date in either case but he’s certainly worth having.

7/10

TF Cybertron opinion...

C - 310
    By C - 310,

I was hoping to get some opinion on Skids (Clocker... who comes up with this name?) and HardTop

For the skids

GF vs Cyb?

and for HardTop

cool fig?  possible Beachcomber repaint/kibash?

Sonic Bomber should have been Jetfire

Starscreamer
    By Starscreamer,

It honestly makes sense ESPECIALLY if they wanted Cyberton to still be in the "Armadaverse". I mean Jetfire is supposed to be a space jet....and Sonic Bomber is...Jetfire was Prime's second in Armada...so was Sonic...Prim originally powerlinked with Jetfire in armada...Sonic Convoy anyone? Not to mention that ther personalities of being a hotshot?

Honestly thoug..it's just that Jetfire REALLY goes much better with Sonic's mold than anything else...

Rodimus Primal

Alpha_&_Omega
    By Alpha_&_Omega,

i posted progress pics on tfmaster's forums, and i'll be posting a galary there too probably next week, but untill then.........

post-5054-1123128578.jpg

post-5054-1123128591.jpg

post-5054-1123128613.jpg

post-5054-1123128644.jpg

1st kit bash's idea

redrum2581
    By redrum2581,

ok i've brought cyb megs and i'm going to turn him into the batmobile for real with him transforming into  i guess the bat mech, so could someone digi bash him in black so i could get an idea of how he's going to look, i'll figure out some detail on it later..... ok i brought vetor prime and i want to turn him into darth maul's ship but i've no idea what his ship looks like color wise, if somebody could digi bash him into those colors so i could do that one too i'd be much appreciated.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE