G1 Case Breakdowns

Elrod the Albino
    By Elrod the Albino,

I've seen a lot of information in a lot of different places but never this info. Other than a few (Skids, TM Scourge) a definite list hasn't been shown to me. Any ideas, or is this the dort of info that is lost to the sands of time?

TF fonts in the most unlikely places.

MR Optimus Prime
    By MR Optimus Prime,

Can you name them?

CSFR.jpg

BotCon Buzzclaw has 3 version?

Energon comic scans?

Maximo Prime
    By Maximo Prime,

I was looking for a site of comic scans, coming up with bupkus, when I said to myself hey - i have a resource of knowledgeable TFans right at my fingertips!!  So I ask you all -

Where can I get em?  I need pics of various Energon and Armada characters for my fanfic.  I figured I'd add them in for the version i send to my friends that want to read it, but don't know much about the TF universe.

here's a list of the characters:

Characters:

Megatron

Demolishor (KB exclusive - well i'm screwed here.  a screencap perhaps)

Cyclonus (ditto)

Thundercracker (Armada body)

Skywarp (Armada body)

Tidal Wave (Energon body)

Starscream (Energon body)

Optimus Prime

Hot Shot

Stockade (Energon Prowl repaint)

Checkpoint

Prowl

Camshaft (silver hot shot, again screencaps?)

Ironhide

Jetfire

Downshift

Towline

MINICONS:

Prowl

Prowl repaint

Leader-1

Over-Run

Oceanglide

Stormcloud

Waterlog

most of the armada stuff i suppose i could scan from my MTMTE guide, but if anyone knows the whereabouts of this stuff online, i would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Post pics

Greensight
    By Greensight,

Anyone have any nice, or clear pics of GF chromia??

BinalTech Prowl

squall42080
    By squall42080,

I just got my two BinalTech Prowl's in the mail today...and while playing with them, I noticed the round peg-hole in the left leg.  You can insert the end of the "Blight Stick" there...but does anyone know the original intention of the peg-hole?

I know, I know...nobody here is a designer for Takara, whoops Tomy/Hasbro...but do you think there is any significance to it?

By the way...Prowl is my new favorite BT/Alt...the only problem I have with him is the pain in the @$$ arm transformation!

WW Megs vs....

Quintesson #1
    By Quintesson #1,

War Within Megs fighting one of his biggest foes in Transformers history:

SENTINEL PRIME (own design, seen here: http://www.deviantart.com/view/19893451/ )

From a scene in my own WW fancomic (which is still 13 issues of script ¬_¬').

Roughly 1,5 hour quicky sketch.

Crits, comments... Thoughts? :)

post-4477-1124319704.jpg

And about "Master" Megatron

Tripredacus
    By Tripredacus,

I didn't really notice before but even Convoy calls Megatron... "Master" Megatron. It seems kind of weird that Convoy would use this term, clearly accepting Megatron to being superior. I can't tell in the Japanese dub if he uses this sarcastically or not.

I also wanted to say that Sonic Convoy and Master Megatron's fight at the Decepticon base reminded me of God Fire Convoy and Devil Gigatron's fight at the end of Car Robot.

Custom Replica

davidt
    By davidt,

How completist are you?

jhs8swd
    By jhs8swd,

I was just wondering today as I was packing up my TFs in preparation of moving...

I have all of the BTs currently from #2, Sideswipe, right through to #14, Wheeljack.  Will be getting Prowl when I get to my new place.

I also have the Smokescreen Alternator, so the BT #1 equivalent.  And I have BT-7 Smokescreen with his cannon, who is to all intents and purposes exactly the same (but a bit better 'cos of the cannon!)

I've made the decision that I shouldn't be a completist and buy the original BT-01 Smokescreen, as I'd only be doing it just to have all the numbers, and I've already got both the Alt and the BT-7 mould.  Instead I can use the money to buy something else.

Who here wouldn't be able to resist getting the original BT-01 Smokescreen, just so they could have all of the numbers?  And do you think that Takara uses the numbering scheme almost as a way of manipulating people who might be sitting on the fence into being completists?

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE