Looking for Dublin and/or London toy stores

MiniconFan
    By MiniconFan,

OK, long story short here...

My fiance's mother married a translator for the Irish government. She now lives there full-time and it's been over a year since they have seen one another.

Her mom is spending her new husband's money to fly/house/pay for tours in Ireland/London for 2 weeks! We leave somewhat soon, so I'm wondering if there are any toy stores that have rare/hard to find TF's...or ANY for that matter!

Any help is greatly appreciated :)

Transformer video game

sideburn
    By sideburn,

okay people, we all know that we have been whining and bickering about the movie and all the details related to it but it's time to change gears now and take a look at a more pressing issue: the video game. not A video game THE video game. or even games. we WILL be geting another game that's related to the movie and we need to act early to head off anything that could turn a good game into another crapy movie tie-in/addaption.

it's needless to say we are going to get swamped with both good and bad toy rerleases both pre- and post-movie premiere so lets get proactive and not sit on our asses like the other fandoms. lets show the game developers what me want so the game is enjoyable and not another goofy movie game.

the same goes for the toys. but someone make anothe topic for that and leave this one for the inevitible video game.

here are my suggestions:

1. free roam maps/large maps

2. non-linear game play (more or less)

3. ActiVision and THQ are FORBIDEN from developing or publishing the Transformers: The Movie Video game. This is NOT a suggestion but is a ultimatum.

These developers are notorius for selling out to movie licences. They typicaly do half-assed jobs and do minimal to NO Control group testing Pre-general market release. these people have the "good enough"

mind set. They exceivly cut corners and are only in it for the cash. HASBRO, don't be fooled by these wolves in sheeps clothing! They are cons and scam artists! they are NOT in your best interests!! They WILL waste your money and time! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

go with Atari, EA (Electronic Arts) or LA (Lucas Arts. It's a long shot, I know, but it's worth a try)

those people you can trust. EA has an excelent track record and is one of the best in the bussines. Atari is good as well. They delivered with the previous game and impresed many of us.(There I go again speaking for the rest of the fan community, for better or for worse... :roll )

Just be sure to tell them to ease up on the difficulty level a bit and to structure the plot a bit more. BUT KEEP THE FREE ROAM MAPS AND DRAW DISTANCE!! :thumb

anyone else with constructive coments?

and point out any good/bad developers too. I know I missed a few there.

(mods, DO NOT place this in gaming and tech. it belongs here. exposure perposes. but if you can get this thing sticky'd, I'd be in your enternal debt. Thanx. :D )

My gift

Karpomatic
    By Karpomatic,

Just had to let somebody know. A friend of mine was helping his neighbor move and found a G1 complete in the styrofoam Skorponok. He's almost mint as only 3 of the stickers were applied and one is half ripped off. Other than that... Perfect. Chrome is perfect. Joints are tight. The neighbor had no idea where it came from. He had inherated the house from his aunt about 10 years ago but, she never had any kids. Anyway it lands, I win.

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

night beat

Blitz
    By Blitz,

been along time since ive sat down and done some TF stuff

i actualy started this befor the Spotlight comic came out but due to well real life i had to put this to one side any ways colours will come later

the pose is a little weird but its ment to look like hes pulling out his revolvers in a action packed western sorta way

Transformers Titanium Database Launches

MISP Steve
    By MISP Steve,

Just launched is The Titanium Database. Our comprehensive guide just for the new die-cast action figures line. We have compiled all the available character profiles, images, reviews, product & assortment IDs and UPC codes into one guide to help fans everywhere reference and collect all the toys. We are keeping the database up to date as new info is released. Be sure to check back for new updates in the Titanium Database.

Read the Full News Story Here

Tf costume Scammer

Xamot
    By Xamot,

I am sure alot of you have seen www.marksprojects.com costume and he recently had on on ebay. I got a message from someone offering me a second chance

Sent : October 22, 2006 11:24:03 AM

To : XXXX@hotmail.com

Subject : TRANSFORMABLE TRANSFORMER HALLOWEEN COSTUME !!!

Hello,

You expressed interest in an item titled TRANSFORMABLE TRANSFORMER HALLOWEEN COSTUME !!! by bidding, however the auction has ended with another member as the high bidder. In compliance with eBay policy, I make you this Second Chance Offer to you at your bid price of US $150.00.In this price will be included the all taxes for the shipping,handling and insurance policy.

Thanks and I wait your reply soon possible.

Classic Jetfire In-Package

News Editor
    By News Editor,

tfcjffs.jpgEasyNet Hong Kong auctions has added new photographs of Transformers Classic Jetfire.

Read the Full News Story Here

In your own opinion whats the most rubbish TF you have ever bought or owned

Bumblerod
    By Bumblerod,

Mine has got to be Pretender Jazz, the inner robot is seriously cheap and he can even see over his bonnet!

Also when I was kid the worst thing that could happen to you was buying a TF )flywheels) for example and then realising his arms only moved out to the side.......................WTF..............!!!

Whats your worst

anybody armybuilding Titanium Scourges?

Galvatron_sama
    By Galvatron_sama,

Just so to have a few Sweeps.

New Faction Symbol for the Wreckers

NATO2469
    By NATO2469,

I designed this as a cross between of Autobot symbol and a fighter jet. ... Its purpose will be more evident some time next year. OH... BTW look for some of my weapons to be ready this holiday season.

WreackersSymbl1-1.jpg

WreackersSymbl2acopy.jpg

As the weckers are an elite special forces unit, I did some more low-vis and camo versions as well

WreackersSymbl3.jpg

WreackersSymbl4.jpg

WreackersSymbl8copy.jpg

WreackersSymbl2bcopy.jpg

WreackersSymbl2e.jpg

WreackersSymbl2f.jpg

Eh... just havin' fun. Coments? Favorites?

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE