Deluxe Classics/Henkei Starscream Coronation set

Taaron
    By Taaron,

TFsource has listed a preorder for a Deluxe Classics/Universe/Henkei Starscream, Coronation set.

http://tfsource.com/products/view/product_id/852/

It's ranges between $19.95 to $21.95 depending on the packaging you want.

Get it today, before Galvatron arrives! It'll be the last thing your Starscream ever needs.

Hasbro Complaint

dcj91x
    By dcj91x,

Don't get me wrong, I am a big hasbro fan and 98% of all toys I get for anyone are Hsbro toys but have any of you noticed how they seem to be slacking off lately. Not just on the TF toys with the overrun of repaints, lack of releasing the figures we want and half assing stuff like Dev. But in all their toylines. My wife gets the LPS toys and once in a while they will come out with a new one but 90% of those have been repaints too and the My Little Ponies seen to be worse and worse on quality. The GI joes seem to be about the only thing that are ok right now.

Has anyone else seen this or is it just me?

Official Transformers Fanfic Policy

Spectre the Hechidnat
    By Spectre the Hechidnat,

I'm an avid fanfiction writer, and I have a few Transformers fics both published and in the works. However, I don't know if the Transformers company actually approves of fanfiction. Does anyone here know?

Canceled Generation 1 Robot Heroes Surface on Ebay

MISP Steve
    By MISP Steve,
    A couple of auctions for canceled Robot Heroes figure sets have surfaced on Ebay. The two sets include the RID series Optimus Prime versus Megatron, and the Victory series' Victory Saber versus Deszaras. The Optimus vs. Megatron set appeared at BotCon this year but has since been canceled along with the other G1 sets that were planned for release. Could these be back in on the release schedule? Stay tuned to TFormers for the news soon as we get it.
    Read the Full News Story Here

Moonbase 2 - AA09 Interviews: Nick Roche and Greg Berger

MISP Steve
    By MISP Steve,
    The guys from the Moonbase 2 podcast some new tidbits. First up is Nick Roche from AutoAssembly 2009 who talks about who will be showing up during the wreckers spotlight. Followed up by another interview joined last Saturday night by a surprise guest... Gregg Berger. Hope you all enjoy.

Henkei Ligier Electro-Disruptor Version Now Being Shipped

MISP Steve
    By MISP Steve,
    The Henkei Ligier Electro-Disruptor version exclusive action figure is now being shipped. The Million Publishing Transformers Generation 2009 Vol.1 book exclusive is a redeco of the Classics Mirage figure. The character is also featured in a Japan only comic by Simon Furman and drawn by Guido Guidi that offers a back story to accompany the Transformers Generation book exclusives figure series.

MP Roller in black and blue At Robotkingdom

Liege Evilmus
    By Liege Evilmus,

I was just tooling around and came across these

Looks like they're doing a black one to go with the iGear "Nemesis" trailer, which is odd because that comes with it's own Roller if I'm not mistaken.

http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/eshop...LK2&lang=us

And a more traditional blue variant. I've had a few G1 Primes in my life and each had a Blue Roller so for me, this is more natural, if not a little bright.

http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/eshop...BLK&lang=us

I have the origional grey version and can atest that the QC is very good, well worth only $12.90. Due out sometime October

EDIT

It looks like they're also gonna do a solo Magnus gun as well just in black. No picture or price, but here's the link anyway

http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/eshop...us&CatID=73

I can't imagine it being much if Roller is only $12.90, and the origional set is still selling for only $19.90. If it's cheap enough I may get some just to arm up some of my larger figures.

Favorite Transformation

Soltmeal
    By Soltmeal,

So whats yours.

I open one of these threads every 2-3 weeks to keep the fun going

Reminder - Revenge of the Fallen The Game Map & Character Pack DLC Out Now!

Peter_Van
    By Peter_Van,
    Just a friendly reminder from TFormers.com that the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen: The Game Map & Character Pack downloadable content (DLC) is out now! For 800 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE and $9.99 in the PlayStation Store for PS3, you can have 8 new characters, 3 new character skins, and 3 new maps. Also, remember that TFormers is having our own DLC game night Friday at 9 Eastern! Check out this thread for more information!

Mint, sealed and damaged

Chipolata
    By Chipolata,

I was hoping to get some advice from some more experienced collectors.

Have any of your toys arrived damaged in the sealed, "never opened" box? I just recieved a Masterpiece Starscream I bought from an eBay retailer and a piece of plastic appears to have been snapped off. Part of his tail now won't stay attached when in Jet mode.

I've contacted the seller to ask for a replacement. I was wondering if anyone else has had to deal with anything similar? Any advice to help me get through this and out the other side with an intact Starscream?

Thanks

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE