POSSIBLE SPOILER FOR TF ROTF

Darth Caine

Picked & uploaded at my own PhotoBucket, will removed it few days ahead of now. :)

And be warned, possible spoiler, guys.

TFormers.com Post:

Thanks to "Caine" of our TFormers Community for letting us know that "randy" has thrown us another bone as a follow-up to our recent reveal of

These new images provide the possible alternate mode concept art to go with the revealed robot mode.

The first two images are concept art that provide views of the front and back views of what appears to be a tank.

post-440-1222018770_thumb.jpg

The name "Megatron" may also be seen on the bottom right-hand side of the second image.

post-440-1222018774_thumb.jpg

The third image is a slight variation of the tank mode. It looks as if the turret is actually raised up and reveals the face of what is undoubtedly the face of Megatron from "Transformers."

post-440-1222018777_thumb.jpg

Last but not least, the fourth image provides a close-up look at the face of Megatron, that is seen in the third photo.

post-440-1222018781_thumb.jpg

These images fall in-line with the image that we saw previously of what "randy" claims to the Megatron.

post-440-1221594578_thumb.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow...whether or not this is real, his face in that image looks rather scary.

Also, it says "Megatron," although that could easily be fabricated.

However, the fact that the images are of better quality (not great), makes me feel better about randy.

The one image reminds me of The Tumbler from the Christian Bale-era Batman...don't know why.

Nice, Turbo Tank, might have been nice tosee him being given an Earthen vehicle mode but just as ong as the toy is good this time I have no qualms.

Archived