Classics Ultra Magnus City Commander pics

Agent Zero

Just got back from TFCon 2008, and I snapped these pics of the City Commander set, as well as upcoming upgrades for both Classics Prime and Starscream....enjoy!

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture001-1.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is all Fan's Project company work. The plastic piece Prime is holding is a mini Matrix. And SS is holding a mini Megatron that fits in classics hands. They also had a Power Convoy deco "city commander" there. Did you snap any pics of that Agent Zero? Its pretty dope. And the matrix is articulated and 'lights up'. Also goes in Alt Prime as well.

Not "A" fan project (for those that could missunderstand) but "fans project" whos making Magnus.

*Info that wasnt present is good*

Thanks for the pics Agent

This is all Fan's Project company work. The plastic piece Prime is holding is a mini Matrix. And SS is holding a mini Megatron that fits in classics hands. They also had a Power Convoy deco "city commander" there. Did you snap any pics of that Agent Zero? Its pretty dope. And the matrix is articulated and 'lights up'. Also goes in Alt Prime as well.

Not "A" fan project (for those that could missunderstand) but "fans project" whos making Magnus.

*Info that wasnt present is good*

Thinking back, I should have snapped the pic of the Powered Convoy City Commander, but I opted not to at the time as the sign indicated it was never going to be mass produced. It was a one time display piece.

Hobbes timus Prime:

That's not the final head on City Commander, is it? There was a much cooler prototype head pic.

The Classics Megatron Gun is awesome.

I would say that this is the final head. I think it looks off & on too. So i know your pain. EXPECIALLY for $76 bucks! And yeah! That is an awsome megs gun-mini.

Hobbes timus Prime:

That's not the final head on City Commander, is it? There was a much cooler prototype head pic.

I would say that this is the final head. I think it looks off & on too. So i know your pain. EXPECIALLY for $76 bucks! And yeah! That is an awsome megs gun-mini.

Head pic I was talking about.

Hobbes timus Prime:

Head pic I was talking about.

I think its just the view of the head. This one is from the bottom, and the new ones look like more from a straight on or above pic. I bet all in all, its the same mold. I cant see WHY they would change the mold. I think the blue on his helmet is covering up his eyes. Im betting.

And about the Powered Convoy deco. I think that was put there so if you REALLY want them to do a limited amount of that deco as "City Commander", then they want the fans word. Email them. They already changed his shoulders to have holes in them cuz of fans complaints reaching out.

Archived