Customizable characters in Transformers Rise of the Dark Spark

TheTfboy

( Note: May contain spoilers for characters to AOE )

So, this is really just a debate topic for anyone who has played Transformers: Fall of Cybertron on which characters we know are, should be, and we want to be, in the Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark Multiplayer, which I quite enjoyed the FOC Multiplayer and I still play it on PC. Now, assuming that the Multiplayer of ROTDS is similar to FOC, just on the character customization, which characters do you expect that you'll still be able to customize in ROTDS? The reason I ask this is because it has been confirmed that the game will have only 40+ characters to mess around with on PC, and consoles ( 50+ on the 3DS version, but I never played FOC for the 3DS, so that's for a different topic. )

Now, looking at the number of characters that you can customize, you had:

24 main characters + 14 DLC characters ( 25 main if you count the Cliffjumper head in the infiltrator class, but for this, I won't. ) makes 38 characters total that you can mess around with in the the FOC, which that alone is already a lot of characters, and we know that ROTDS will probably have more then just 11 characters from the movies. I doubt it'll be half and half, but that's besides the point. So that question is, what characters are we going to see in ROTDS? Well, let's first look at what we know has been confirmed:

( Source of information "mainly" from TFwiki and of course, right here at Tformers. )

From the WFC/FOC series:

Optimus Prime

Bumblebee ( Probably also with a the Cliffjumper head )

Grimlock

Jetfire

Sideswipe

Arcee

Megatron

Starscream/Thundercracker/Skywarp

Shockwave

Soundwave

Swindle

Kickback

Sharpshot

(13)

From the films:

Optimus Prime

Bumblebee ( The modern Camaro version )

Grimlock

Lockdown

(4)

Note: I would count Stinger, but he is probably going to be the same model as Bumblebee, but maybe with a different head.

And Miscellaneous:

G1 Optimus Prime

(1)

So, so far we have 18 characters that we have confirmed for ROTDS, at the moment. Now, what characters can we assume that should be in the game, and wouldn't make any sense if they were left out? ( Mainly major characters )

From WFC/FOC:

The rest of the Combaticons, Brawl, Vortex, Blast Off, and Onslaught, just because Bruticus might get a role in ROTDS

Jazz, Ironhide, Ratchet, and Warpath, because they was a major character in FOC

The rest of the Dinobots, Slug, Snarl, and Swoop. I'll explain in a moment.

From the films:

Galvatron:

Probably the Dinobots. If the game is going to have the four classes simular to WFC/FOC, then we could maybe see Slug, Strafe, and Scorn. AOE seems to be focuses on mainly the Dinobots, so I would expect to see them in the game.

It's also likely that we're going to see Hound, Crosshairs, and Drift, but to be perfectly honest, I have no idea what other Movie-verse characters are going to be added. We just don't know.

Another thing to notice is that, in the campaign mode you can play online with friends up to four players. Well, what happens when you get to an Aerial level? What Aerial characters are you going to play as? In WFC, if you decided to play it in Co-Op mode, you could choose up to three different characters out of Starscream/Skywarp/Thundercracker, and Jetfire/Silverbolt/Air Raid, but what about the movie-verse? If there is an aerial level in the movie-verse timeline, who will you play as? And how many of these characters are going to be added to the Multiplayer?

Now, personally, I want to have the FOC Hound Model back, because my go-to character in the FOC Multiplayer was basically a Red version of Hound with FOC Optimus's arm's and shoulders. I called it TheTfbot, and it was amazing. Heres a picture of it in the attachments.

post-30770-0-10582000-1398701356_thumb.png

So, does anyone else have anything to say on this topic, or any news that I might have missed? Let me know. I'll update this as I get news.

-TheTfboy