First Look at Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe Starscream

Peter_Van

Nihaohuwen has come through again and has provided us a first look at Transformers: Dark of the Moon Deluxe Starscream. The figure looks to retain the tattoos that the character gained in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and also has a MechTech gun and a separate missile. Only one image is available, which shows off the vehicle mode. Check out the image at the Yahoo! Japan auction and discuss in the forums! Read the Full News Story Here

First!

That looks awful slick. Wonder what the underside looks like tho. Its interesting to note that you dont see any hands sticking out the back of the jet. That sword also looks kind of nice.

Looks like a downsized version of the HFTD leader class. However it alsoo looks a bit sleeker from what I can see.

Still not diggin' the mechtech weapons though

Looks alot like the Leader Class version, maybe it'll be the same scenario with Voyager Prime where it's a downsized version of the Leader toy.

On another note, Starscream now has a sword...

IT'S ARMADA ALL OVER AGAIN! HIDE THE CHILDREN! BOARD UP THE DOORS AND WINDOWS BEFORE THE FANGIRLS DESTROY US ALL!

Looking at the two voyager class Starscreams from the first two movies I will say yes. This is the exact same Voyager Starscream from Return of The Fallen, exactly... So if you missed it last time, you have a chance to get it again. They didn't even bother to hide the plugs from the front of the plane again.. Nope, exactly the same sculpt, mold, and paint job. Then again, Starscream never really took any damage last movie for him to need to change his appearance. Maybe this is their first time at going with.... "If it's not broke, don't fix it."

Eh, looks like the Voyager from ROTF with some extra weapons and maybe a better deco. Fair enough, that was a decent mold and hasn't had that many redecos yet to warrant a new mold. I'm fine with my Kmart version of that mold for now. I did though love all the re decos of the 07 Voyager mold (more than Starscream actually), wouldn't mind seeing some more re decos of this mold.

First!

That looks awful slick. Wonder what the underside looks like tho. Its interesting to note that you dont see any hands sticking out the back of the jet. That sword also looks kind of nice.

That is a big difference in the two figures Breaker! No hands sticking out the back end of the jet means that this is a new mold. Perhaps they finally figured out how to hind robot kibble?

Archived